Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Team has a lot of holes...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
^ I thought Biggers looked pretty good, dropped INT aside.

I'll give him this: He was solid at times, did a nice job on covering the deep ball against Garcon on the 1 play, but I saw a few missed tackles and some soft coverage.

After watching him get abused in 2011, I have a hard time putting "Biggers and good" in the same sentence.

I think that's the same for every Bucs fan. However, he wasn't horrible against Washington.

Which further leads to how - off I am. EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF OUR TEAM/PLAYERS/PLAYCALLING HAS SHOWN THAT WE CAN DOMINATE AT ANY POINT!!

The lack of consistency hurts sooooooooo bad. It's like an ugly scar that people notice and make comments about.
indifference

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
^ I thought Biggers looked pretty good, dropped INT aside.
Yeah he made a few plays yesterday in his first game back. Coverage wise, he has already made more plays than Eric Wright it seems like. The pass D was not that bad just a ton of blown assignments. The flats were open all day and RG3 took with the defense was given him.

We need better depth and more pass rushers. If Philly can have Brandon Graham, Trent Cole, Darryl Tapp, and Jason Babin on the edges, I don't see why we can't draft another DE early. Barring that Bowers does not play above average ball this year. I'd shoot for a top tier CB but if their all gone settling for a pass rusher does not seem like a bad idea.

Truth is, we don't even know for a fact Adrian Clayborn will pan out. Sure he had a good rookie year but this year he really did not show much pass rush ability. If we can get a speed rusher in round 1 or 2, it'll help AC with staying fresh on the field. McCoy is being GP'd on the weekly basis which means somebody has to step up.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks losing to a rookie QB. Nobody talks about our halftime adjustments. Only how RGIII lead the game winning drive. We need to be a better overall team to eliminate this nonsense.
mfw096

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love for us to take a look at Murray and Bray, but I believe both stay another year at Georgia and Tennessee. Aaron Murray can be good in this league, but I really think Tyler Bray has the biggest potential out of the two.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Sucks losing to a rookie QB. Nobody talks about our halftime adjustments. Only how RGIII lead the game winning drive. We need to be a better overall team to eliminate this nonsense.

To be fair, if Cundiff hadn't been 1-4 our adjustments wouldn't have mattered anyway and we would never have taken the lead.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeman is 30th on ESPN's QBR rating, only above Brandon Weeden and Russell Wilson.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think Biggers is too soft of a cb. He's a solid dime cb but that's it. Also I saw a comment he made more plays than Eric Wright. Really? Lol
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
Freeman is 30th on ESPN's QBR rating, only above Brandon Weeden and Russell Wilson.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

Gulp... Sanchez, Gabbert, Kolb ranked higher Crying or Very sad

Michael Johnson 15 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
I just think Biggers is too soft of a cb. He's a solid dime cb but that's it. Also I saw a comment he made more plays than Eric Wright. Really? Lol

What a tackle that was. I can watch that over and over and over again. It's perfect, moves his head to the side, wraps his legs, then exploads... wtf how that got a flag I will never understand Twisted Evil

Michael Johnson 15 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mfw096 wrote:
I would love for us to take a look at Murray and Bray, but I believe both stay another year at Georgia and Tennessee. Aaron Murray can be good in this league, but I really think Tyler Bray has the biggest potential out of the two.

Dude Bray? Did you not learn your lesson from Freeman? Lol. Bray has a big arm but that's it.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
mfw096 wrote:

Dude Bray? Did you not learn your lesson from Freeman? Lol. Bray has a big arm but that's it.

As great as that hit was, you have to update your sig.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=53678

Quote:
2. No animated or 'video' images

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
mfw096 wrote:

Quote:

Darn. I'll do it when I get home from work. Don't boot me Smile
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
mfw096 wrote:

Quote:

god this angers me...such a fundamentally sound tackle, that was on a 2nd and long too...maybe sparks our comeback faster?

Freeman has had multiple shots to the head and never flagged in 3 years...SMH

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
DaRealdeal wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
mfw096 wrote:

Quote:

god this angers me...such a fundamentally sound tackle, that was on a 2nd and long too...maybe sparks our comeback faster?

Freeman has had multiple shots to the head and never flagged in 3 years...SMH

Wasnt the call an Unsportsmanlike Conduct??...i might be wrong. I remember Barron talking trash to Griffin after the play that's where i think he got called. Unless it was called differently??....Either way SICK tackle!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klopp24 wrote:

Wasnt the call an Unsportsmanlike Conduct??...i might be wrong. I remember Barron talking trash to Griffin after the play that's where i think he got called. Unless it was called differently??....Either way SICK tackle!!!!

The call was picking up the player and driving him into the ground.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: