Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jsitton71#

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the dolphins that stupid to trade Marshall for a 3rd? Man I hate this guy is in our division.
Jsitton71#

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow romo has channeled Favre.
Kampman74

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikes and Bears tied for the lead in the North, makes me feel queasy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bear fans at this game look so annoying. I'm glad we sent them home humbled.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jsitton71# wrote:
Are the dolphins that stupid to trade Marshall for a 3rd? Man I hate this guy is in our division.
2 3rd rounders for the biggest head case in the NFL... The last thing the Dolphins needed was that psycho screaming at Tannehill because he didn't target him 30 times. Solid move by both teams as of right now, but Marshall is a ticking bomb, he will eventually go off and make the Bears look like idiots. I like what Miami is doing.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
Jsitton71#

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
That's why that win was so huge, the bears had a soft schedule. Dallas is not a good team, but looks like the bears and their fans have their swagger back.

Last edited by Jsitton71# on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:

Who cares.

Niether of them are on our level and we haven't even played MInny yet. Just makes me all the more certain that the division is ours.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
bears2308

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread makes me laugh!
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jsitton71# wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
That's why that win was so huge. The bears had a soft schedule. Dallas is not a good team, but looks like the bears and their fans have their swagger back.

And they'll have it again all the way until Cutler has another 3 TO game against a Dom Capers Defense. The Bears always play us tough but we are the better team and there's a reason why we've won 6 in a row against them.

Let them feel good about their team and get all the media hype. That team isn't in the same class as us.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
That's why that win was so huge. The bears had a soft schedule. Dallas is not a good team, but looks like the bears and their fans have their swagger back.

And they'll have it again all the way until Cutler has another 3 TO game against a Dom Capers Defense. The Bears always play us tough but we are the better team and there's a reason why we've won 6 in a row against them.

Let them feel good about their team and get all the media hype. That team isn't in the same class as us.

The swing game IMO is the Texans for them. They should win their next 4 putting them at 7-1. But then they have Texans and 49ers. 7-3. See how they come out after that. Then the go Vikings, Seahawks, Vikings, Packers. Will probably go 2-2 there putting them at 9-5. Finish with Cards and Lions. Either 10-6 or 11-5 me thinks. If they start falling apart though after the Texans and Niners beat them up, they could end up 7-9 or 8-8.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am Rodgers wrote:
Pack4life7 wrote:
Jsitton71# wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

The swing game IMO is the Texans for them. They should win their next 4 putting them at 7-1. But then they have Texans and 49ers. 7-3. See how they come out after that. Then the go Vikings, Seahawks, Vikings, Packers. Will probably go 2-2 there putting them at 9-5. Finish with Cards and Lions. Either 10-6 or 11-5 me thinks. If they start falling apart though after the Texans and Niners beat them up, they could end up 7-9 or 8-8.

As bad as Detroit has been I really think they can win that game at Soldier field. Then again I had the Bears lpaying tonight so who knows.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
ugLymayNe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minnesota catches the 49ers sleeping and beat two other bad teams and are all of sudden the best team in the division. Rolling Eyes

Sig brought to you by Justo
bears2308

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugLymayNe wrote:
Minnesota catches the 49ers sleeping and beat two other bad teams and are all of sudden the best team in the division. Rolling Eyes

The NFC North is probably the best division in football this year. The addition of Jerome Simpson will only help Ponder and the offense. The Packers are still the team to beat in the North but the Bears, Vikings, and even the Lions (wth happened to them?) can beat anyone.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
ugLymayNe wrote:

The NFC North is probably the best division in football this year. The addition of Jerome Simpson will only help Ponder and the offense. The Packers are still the team to beat in the North but the Bears, Vikings, and even the Lions (wth happened to them?) can beat anyone.
I'd say it's between the Central and the NFC West for best division. I thin that the Vikings are playing above their skill level and the Lions are playing below. Seattle, Arizona, and St. Louis are not pushovers by any means. I'd pick any of those three against Detroit and possibly Minnesota at this point.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
ugLymayNe wrote:

Lions......I don't think were ever a real contender. Their season last year wasn't as bad as 2007 was, but it has been eerily similar in regards to them starting strong but finishing horribly. The guy in NFL Gen was saying they are 6-10 since starting 5-0 last year.

Sig brought to you by Justo

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 57 of 99

Jump to: