Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Reggie MacKenzie has taken us backwards!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
holyghost


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 5754
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brassglobos wrote:
How can you go backwards when you've been at the back of the pack?


Nice try but you cannot convince the people in this forum that this team was an illusion even at 8-8. Hue Jackson is and will always be a savior, schizo as he was. We were just about to break through... Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holyghost


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 5754
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:
holyghost wrote:
blancanieve wrote:
holyghost wrote:
Dumbest thing about the endless dumb things in this thread is in the title itself.

Reggie McKenzie has taken us backwards.



No, really?
Hell yeah he did. And with good reason. There was no going forward with this impending disaster of a team. 2002 happened, and no rebuild ever happened.

The Raiders have been built for 30 years using duct tape and boogers and a plan drawn on a napkin.


* The Raiders have allowed scores on 52.2 percent of drives this season, compared to 35.6 percent last season.

* The Raiders' sacks are down to .75 per game from 2.44 per game last year.

* The opponents' completion percentage is up to 71.5 percent from 53.9 percent.

* Opponents' yards per game average is up to 411.5 from 387.6.

* Opponents' third-down conversation rate is up to 53.3 percent from 42 percent.

* Points per game allowed is up to 31.3 from 27.1.

* But perhaps most damning, in giving up 125 points, it is the most the Raiders have surrendered in the first four games of a season since before Davis came to Oakland in 1963.

Link
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-oakland-raiders/raiders-talk/So-this-is-a-real-defense?blockID=782281&feedID=2801


Your point is?


Just saying those numbers are ugly


Slightly uglier than last year. 25 million cheaper and it still sucks almost the same. Let's shed another 25 mil (Kelly, seymour, wink wink) and I bet we will still suck pretty bad on the same general level. But at least one day maybe we can pay a good player to play defense here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
There was no going forward with this impending disaster of a team. 2002 happened, and no rebuild ever happened.


Totally agree. Some people are acting like they are sick of being in rebuilding mode when the truth is we were never rebuilding. Al was drafting poorly, handing out big contracts and trading for players like we were on the cusp of a Super Bowl. Only problem is we were so far away from a decent team that those moves only hurt us even worse.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holyghost


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 5754
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
holyghost wrote:
There was no going forward with this impending disaster of a team. 2002 happened, and no rebuild ever happened.


Totally agree. Some people are acting like they are sick of being in rebuilding mode when the truth is we were never rebuilding. Al was drafting poorly, handing out big contracts and trading for players like we were on the cusp of a Super Bowl. Only problem is we were so far away from a decent team that those moves only hurt us even worse.


But
But
But
But we were 8-8 under Hue?!?

Never mind it came on the emotional fumes of losing our owner, at the expense of a horrible defense, with tons of luck, in a terrible division. And at the expense of 5 of our 7 draft picks on the verge of cap hell....... But, but, but...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32144
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ this forum blows. I think I'm gonna make tast my interim home forum because I can't handle this crap for the next 2 weeks.
_________________

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chali21


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 2780
Location: Cali
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
holyghost wrote:
There was no going forward with this impending disaster of a team. 2002 happened, and no rebuild ever happened.


Totally agree. Some people are acting like they are sick of being in rebuilding mode when the truth is we were never rebuilding. Al was drafting poorly, handing out big contracts and trading for players like we were on the cusp of a Super Bowl. Only problem is we were so far away from a decent team that those moves only hurt us even worse.


But
But
But
But we were 8-8 under Hue?!?

Never mind it came on the emotional fumes of losing our owner, at the expense of a horrible defense, with tons of luck, in a terrible division. And at the expense of 5 of our 7 draft picks on the verge of cap hell....... But, but, but...


Screw Hue he hated Pryor. Probably traded for Palmer so we wouldn't be forced to put Pryor in.

Jerk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Jesus Christ this forum blows. I think I'm gonna make tast my interim home forum because I can't handle this crap for the next 2 weeks.


Keep calm, Raider forum on.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32144
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Jesus Christ this forum blows. I think I'm gonna make tast my interim home forum because I can't handle this crap for the next 2 weeks.


Keep calm, Raider forum on.


Hmmmm I've actually been thinking about getting into The Chive too. Maybe that'll help ween me off FF.
_________________

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 6458
Location: CA-TX
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
holyghost wrote:
There was no going forward with this impending disaster of a team. 2002 happened, and no rebuild ever happened.


Totally agree. Some people are acting like they are sick of being in rebuilding mode when the truth is we were never rebuilding. Al was drafting poorly, handing out big contracts and trading for players like we were on the cusp of a Super Bowl. Only problem is we were so far away from a decent team that those moves only hurt us even worse.


But
But
But
But we were 8-8 under Hue?!?

Never mind it came on the emotional fumes of losing our owner, at the expense of a horrible defense, with tons of luck, in a terrible division. And at the expense of 5 of our 7 draft picks on the verge of cap hell....... But, but, but...


haha your bias is extraordinarily strong. I'll just leave it at that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dante9876


Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 21096
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blancanieve wrote:
holyghost wrote:
Dumbest thing about the endless dumb things in this thread is in the title itself.

Reggie McKenzie has taken us backwards.



No, really?
Hell yeah he did. And with good reason. There was no going forward with this impending disaster of a team. 2002 happened, and no rebuild ever happened.

The Raiders have been built for 30 years using duct tape and boogers and a plan drawn on a napkin.




* The Raiders have allowed scores on 52.2 percent of drives this season, compared to 35.6 percent last season.

* The Raiders' sacks are down to .75 per game from 2.44 per game last year.

* The opponents' completion percentage is up to 71.5 percent from 53.9 percent.

* Opponents' yards per game average is up to 411.5 from 387.6.

* Opponents' third-down conversation rate is up to 53.3 percent from 42 percent.

* Points per game allowed is up to 31.3 from 27.1.

* But perhaps most damning, in giving up 125 points, it is the most the Raiders have surrendered in the first four games of a season since before Davis came to Oakland in 1963.

Link
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-oakland-raiders/raiders-talk/So-this-is-a-real-defense?blockID=782281&feedID=2801


What is the point of this. What would you had like him to have done differently about the defense.He signed two corners to cheap deals. Both got hurt. He kept a dline that was good 2 years ago intact and they have sucked. He brought in linebackers and dont forget one of his starters havent even played yet. Like anybody blaming that horrid defense on anybody but injuries and lack of talent is very misinformed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blancanieve


Joined: 24 Jun 2009
Posts: 462
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
blancanieve wrote:
holyghost wrote:
Dumbest thing about the endless dumb things in this thread is in the title itself.

Reggie McKenzie has taken us backwards.



No, really?
Hell yeah he did. And with good reason. There was no going forward with this impending disaster of a team. 2002 happened, and no rebuild ever happened.

The Raiders have been built for 30 years using duct tape and boogers and a plan drawn on a napkin.




* The Raiders have allowed scores on 52.2 percent of drives this season, compared to 35.6 percent last season.

* The Raiders' sacks are down to .75 per game from 2.44 per game last year.

* The opponents' completion percentage is up to 71.5 percent from 53.9 percent.

* Opponents' yards per game average is up to 411.5 from 387.6.

* Opponents' third-down conversation rate is up to 53.3 percent from 42 percent.

* Points per game allowed is up to 31.3 from 27.1.

* But perhaps most damning, in giving up 125 points, it is the most the Raiders have surrendered in the first four games of a season since before Davis came to Oakland in 1963.

Link
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-oakland-raiders/raiders-talk/So-this-is-a-real-defense?blockID=782281&feedID=2801


What is the point of this. What would you had like him to have done differently about the defense.He signed two corners to cheap deals. Both got hurt. He kept a dline that was good 2 years ago intact and they have sucked. He brought in linebackers and dont forget one of his starters havent even played yet. Like anybody blaming that horrid defense on anybody but injuries and lack of talent is very misinformed.


There is no personal point just showing that the D has gotten worse regardless of injuries and lack of talent
_________________
"The best Pro Day I ever saw as a quarterback was Jamarcus Russell. Iíve never seen a quarterback throw the football like that" -Mike Mayock
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blancanieve


Joined: 24 Jun 2009
Posts: 462
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Offense has gotten worse and so has the D
_________________
"The best Pro Day I ever saw as a quarterback was Jamarcus Russell. Iíve never seen a quarterback throw the football like that" -Mike Mayock
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14552
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Jesus Christ this forum blows. I think I'm gonna make tast my interim home forum because I can't handle this crap for the next 2 weeks.


Keep calm, Raider forum on.


Hmmmm I've actually been thinking about getting into The Chive too. Maybe that'll help ween me off FF.


jus post some funny pics or gifs man lol it will get better...............
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Jesus Christ this forum blows. I think I'm gonna make tast my interim home forum because I can't handle this crap for the next 2 weeks.


Keep calm, Raider forum on.


Hmmmm I've actually been thinking about getting into The Chive too. Maybe that'll help ween me off FF.


jus post some funny pics or gifs man lol it will get better...............


Yea, don't leave us. I really don't wanna have to start talking to you on Facebook. I'd much rather see Nikki Sixx than your mug.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raiders707


Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 612
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man and i bought season tickets for my first time this year Rolling Eyes
i hear everyone's anger and frustration, some people think that were on the titanic or on like no offense to anyone at all acting like were stuck on the 88th floor of the WTC building waiting to plummet to our death!, sorry to use that but thats how some of y'all are acting up on here,

the last 12 years have been crazy, Losing to the Ravens in that playoff game, the Pats snow job game, losing the SB, just going through coaches poor AL Davis rip spending racks on racks on racks to get his team one more SB before he dies. If history repeats itself with time, we have always had Young coaches, John madden, Jon Gurden now D.A.

i think what happened here and whats going on is that, yes were rebuilding but this new GM new coach, is totally taking this year and evaluating the entire team, that might give us some bumps down the road, face it ladies and Gents were here to lose for another 2-3 years maybe, hopefully we get some luck like the lions did have some good draft picks and take it from there for the 13 and 14 drafts, would be nice to be in the SB in our new LA stadium!! syke!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group