Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Draft Prospects to keep an eye on
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
I want a big time TE like Zach Ertz and and Tyler Eifert

This. I don't care if he can't block. I want a monstrous dude that's too big for DBs to cover and who's too athletic for LBs to cover.

bucsfan333!! we need him to block!! Very Happy

Ertz is from Stanford... and I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Mayock has him ranked as his #1 TE.

I don't care if we have to spend a first on one, as long as it's a guy that can block and catch
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

This. I don't care if he can't block. I want a monstrous dude that's too big for DBs to cover and who's too athletic for LBs to cover.

Ertz is from Stanford... and I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Mayock has him ranked as his #1 TE.

I don't care if we have to spend a first on one, as long as it's a guy that can block and catch

Laughing At this point, I don't care if he can't block. The ways we could use a guy like that... Drool

He would open the offense up so much.
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

Laughing At this point, I don't care if he can't block. The ways we could use a guy like that... Drool

The run game is just as bad as the passing game though, but yeah, it would really open up the offense
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

The run game is just as bad as the passing game though, but yeah, it would really open up the offense

We weren't as bad against Washington when we were slightly less predictable.

Which is funny. I believe I brought up this point before. Everybody complained about how predictable we were last yea because of Blount. We drafted Martin and everybody was all, "ZOMG!! WE FINALLY HAVE A COMPLETE BACK. Y'ALL WON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOIN' ON OFFENSE!!!" But wait......
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

Yup, I'd love to add an athletic TE to the offense. I want Gavin Escobar from San Diego State. I hope he declares.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
scottonatable

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or what about that TE from michigan state.. hes massive almost 280 pounds... could u imagine running behind a TE like that and hes a decent pass catcher!
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

Which is funny. I believe I brought up this point before. Everybody complained about how predictable we were last yea because of Blount. We drafted Martin and everybody was all, "ZOMG!! WE FINALLY HAVE A COMPLETE BACK. Y'ALL WON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOIN' ON OFFENSE!!!" But wait......

Blount does certainly do that, there's no denying it... I dunno who was saying once we get doug martin then the predictability just automatically goes away... Martin can catch, block and run, that we know for sure, but the predictability goes all along with the quarterback and OC.... besides, I wouldn't even say the offense is that predictable right now anyways, it's just plain horrible play calling, which sounds like a broken record in this forum, but its true
RoeKG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

I don't know if anyone else gets this feeling, but I feel like the types of plays we call for DJ Ware should be called for Martin, the plays we call for Martin should be called for Blount, and the plays we call for Blount should be for DJ Ware.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know everyone brings up predictabilty, but honestly, when you play teams like the packers, cowboys, saints, etc. You know they're going to pass 60-70% of the time. Cowboys mix in the run here and there. I mean, isn't it easy to tell when they line up with 3-4 WR constantly?

I think our problem is execution and the fact that Freeman doesn't scare a lot of teams. I mean, Dallas lined up 8 in the box, and he did squat. Washington blitzed 7 constistantly and he had trouble.

If anything I think Josh is too predictable. He stares his frist option and if he ever gets off that option, he checks it down, and a lot of times, his check downs aren't very good throws either. He's very easy for DBs to read.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoeKG wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Caaddy24 wrote:

I don't know if anyone else gets this feeling, but I feel like the types of plays we call for DJ Ware should be called for Martin, the plays we call for Martin should be called for Blount, and the plays we call for Blount should be for DJ Ware.

This.

I have no clue why we take Martin out then throw a screen to Ware... pisses me off Twisted Evil

Michael Johnson 11 tackles | 2 sacks | 1 ff
indifference

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of observations.....

David Amerson is having a nightmare of a season. Does not look like he will go high as he was projected during the pre-season. I think Milliner and Banks will be the first two taken. Kyle Fuller and Desmond Trufant to follow in that order. I want Fuller, I really think he's going to be a great NFL CB. Guy has good press coverage skills and is very physical as a hitter in the run game.

How has the LSU DE tandem of Mingo and Montgomery looked?
RoeKG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:

David Amerson is having a nightmare of a season. Does not look like he will go high as he was projected during the pre-season. I think Milliner and Banks will be the first two taken. Kyle Fuller and Desmond Trufant to follow in that order. I want Fuller, I really think he's going to be a great NFL CB. Guy has good press coverage skills and is very physical as a hitter in the run game.

I know they don't have a whole lot of production so far for being as hyped as they are.
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

indifference wrote:

Amerson is going to have to move to FS. I still think he is a very good prospect, just not at CB.

I like Montgomery a hell of a lot more than I like KeKe Mingo. Mingo has been close to non-existent this season, but Montgomery has played well. He put on some good weight and he is making an impact in the run game. Montgomery should be a top-10 pick.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
BBando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
indifference wrote:

Amerson is going to have to move to FS. I still think he is a very good prospect, just not at CB.

I like Montgomery a hell of a lot more than I like KeKe Mingo. Mingo has been close to non-existent this season, but Montgomery has played well. He put on some good weight and he is making an impact in the run game. Montgomery should be a top-10 pick.
Yes. Montgomery for me too. Mingo I think has more potential. But I like Sam a little bit more.

garbage
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
I know everyone brings up predictabilty, but honestly, when you play teams like the packers, cowboys, saints, etc. You know they're going to pass 60-70% of the time. Cowboys mix in the run here and there. I mean, isn't it easy to tell when they line up with 3-4 WR constantly?

I think our problem is execution and the fact that Freeman doesn't scare a lot of teams. I mean, Dallas lined up 8 in the box, and he did squat. Washington blitzed 7 constistantly and he had trouble.

If anything I think Josh is too predictable. He stares his frist option and if he ever gets off that option, he checks it down, and a lot of times, his check downs aren't very good throws either. He's very easy for DBs to read.

And those teams are all struggling. Last year seems to have been an anomaly. Balanced teams are winning games this year.

We're on the other end of the spectrum. We seem to run 60% of the time, and it's not working. However, did you see how many times we passed on first down against Washington? And we actually moved the ball.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: