Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is it time to activate Cooper and Smelley?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOCALBrowns

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh its time my friend - its been time. It CANNOT be any worse. Smelley knows TRich and vice versa. Cooper knows Weeden and vice versa. Come on its a no brainer - how can it possibly be worse???
NickZambo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmm, Reply with quote

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Yes on both of them. Norwood is obviously NOT going to get any better and Smelley is better than the FB bum we got in there right now.

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Sorry bruh but I have to disagree. Norwood has been inactive all year, I didn't see him lighting the world on fire his first game back, especially in Baltimore. I don't dislike Cooper but I am definitely a Norwood supporter. He will improve and I still stick by my claim that Norwood is the guy Robiskie was supposed to be. If MoMass cant go again, I think you will see an improved Norwood in the slot in NY. If MoMass comes back, the Cooper/Norwood debate is moot.

However, Marecic is wasting a perfectly good number. I say #deuces 2 youses.

Skipping over bruceb's posts since 2012
Drew_Carey

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked what I saw from Smelley and would like to see him playing...

Cooper... we have soo many young WRs as it is trying to get playing time and develop Im not sure where to put him?

Little - 2nd year
Gordon - Rookie
MoMass - 4th year
Benjamin - Rookie
Norwood - 2nd year
Cribbs - 8th year

I know I got killed for saying this in the past and will get killed again, but out of that group I would rather trade Cribbs off than to cut one of the young true WRs....
DawgX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Cooper but I don't know how the Browns would make room for him right now. Norwood had a couple of drops in one game so it'd be stupid to replace him already.

Smelley should be brought in to play fullback. He can't be any worse than Marecic.

Smack on the sig.
BrownieTheElf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marecic has to go. He is terrible. Has no redeeming qualities.
DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owen Merecic was the only pick, I will say that Heckert had....that I did not like, nor do I like now.....and after TJ Ward and Hughs....I've learned to let Heckert do what he do......but I really wanted Tiwan Jones (Raiders) instead of OM......

One thing I would do though.....as SOON as Joe gets back from suspension. I would start him and Paterson, and let Skrine and Wade play Nickle/Dime and MOVE SHELDON BROWN TO SAFTEY NOW!!!!!! We have a need at FS, and God Love Sheldon Brown but as this point he is like Avon Barksdale's Cousin who snitched.......A LIABILITY on the CORNER!!!!!!!................

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
DawgX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
Owen Merecic was the only pick, I will say that Heckert had....that I did not like, nor do I like now.....and after TJ Ward and Hughs....I've learned to let Heckert do what he do......but I really wanted Tiwan Jones (Raiders) instead of OM......

One thing I would do though.....as SOON as Joe gets back from suspension. I would start him and Paterson, and let Skrine and Wade play Nickle/Dime and MOVE SHELDON BROWN TO SAFTEY NOW!!!!!! We have a need at FS, and God Love Sheldon Brown but as this point he is like Avon Barksdale's Cousin who snitched.......A LIABILITY on the CORNER!!!!!!!................

The Browns would be better off keeping Patterson as the NB and starting Skrine because Patterson is much better as a NB than he is at playing on the outside as a starter.

Smack on the sig.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgX wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:

The Browns would be better off keeping Patterson as the NB and starting Skrine because Patterson is much better as a NB than he is at playing on the outside as a starter.

Agreed.

Also, the FO should get a better look at Skrine if they think he may be capable of starting.

Oh, and yes, Brown should be the FS. No brainer to me.

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: