Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 Team Needs Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charles shelton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagman777 wrote:
QB

TE

WR

OT

C

DE

LB

CB

Crying or Very sad

think you forgot a few...

HC
OC
DC
GM
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Khan makes some sweeping changes. Fourth year of rebuilding process and we suck. Our arrow isn't even pointing up. That should not be the case.

New GM
New HC
New QB

The only players that I'd want to return next season are: MJD, Jennings, Monroe, Uche, Blackmon, Robinson, Shorts, Lewis, Mincey, Branch, Knighton, Poz, Daryl Smith, Cox, Landry, Lowery, Scobee and Anger.

That's only 18 of 53 players. That's horrible.

TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ugnidA7KLY

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 of our 6 wins in the last 23 games have come against the Colts.

The same questions when Gene took over as GM remain the same even in the 4th year of the rebuilding project: Long term answer at QB, WR and the pass rush.

We can't throw.
We can't pass block.
We can't defend the run
We can't defend the pass.
We are extremely conservative offensively and defensively.
Have no playmakers.

We are 2 Cecil Shorts miracles away from easily being the worst team in the NFL.

I had high expectations when the season began but now heads need to roll, starting with Gene Smith.

TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I don't know, maybe the reason I'm not completely in crisis mode yet is because I DO see talent on the team; I just see a lack of execution right now. It helps that Mularkey started 0-4 and finished 9-7 his first year in Buffalo as well.

It's either that or I'm just numb at this point. I don't think it's that though because, in general, I don't really jump to conclusions that often. And really, there's no reason to after 4 games.

AngryPirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i say forget the defensive side of the ball for the next 2 drafts just spend good money of defensive players in FA both years. We dont have time to develop players on both sides of the ball. I say just draft offensive players both years mostly linemen and two QBs one in the first round and one in the top 3 rounds of either draft. Gabbert can stay if he wins the job. Its not our GM or HC job to coddle Blaine go out and prove you are worth it and you will stay on the field. And get Jake Long if he has not already signed and does not get tagged.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone is panicking because they thought this team was going to contend for the division or a WC this year, if you thought that it was bc you thought Blaine would take major strides but if he didnt then a 1-3 record was expected. Everyone is freaking out right now but what did you expect? Seriously, i want to know. I'm unhappy we are 1-3 right now, but it wasnt like i was expecting us to be 3-1 or 4-0 at this point. I think getting rid of Mularkey would be a terrible move, especially after just 1 year. Gabbert needs to improve or he could very well be gone especially if this draft class is as good as advertised although im not that big on Thomas, Barkley or the kid from Tennessee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Everyone is panicking because they thought this team was going to contend for the division or a WC this year, if you thought that it was bc you thought Blaine would take major strides but if he didnt then a 1-3 record was expected. Everyone is freaking out right now but what did you expect? Seriously, i want to know. I'm unhappy we are 1-3 right now, but it wasnt like i was expecting us to be 3-1 or 4-0 at this point. I think getting rid of Mularkey would be a terrible move, especially after just 1 year. Gabbert needs to improve or he could very well be gone especially if this draft class is as good as advertised although im not that big on Thomas, Barkley or the kid from Tennessee

There is a difference between being 1-3 and playing like we are at 1-3...without those 2 throws to Shorts, we are looking even worse on offense and are 0-4 and the worst offense/defense in the league un-seating the Jets in both.

#JDI
jagman777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

I wasn't expecting us to be good, unlike some fans. I was expecting, or hoping at least, we'd show some improvement.

We may be even worse.
sadjag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'm panicking because Blaine Gabbert hasn't made progress, our O-line is a mess too the right of monroe, our DE havent had a single sack and our 6th overall defense has seemingly regressed. A team that I was convinced was on the upswing (How could it get worse than 2011?) has found away too look worse.

I'm sure there will be some bright spots this season but the last three weeks have been a testament too the strength of this roster.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadjag wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'm panicking because Blaine Gabbert hasn't made progress, our O-line is a mess too the right of monroe, our DE havent had a single sack and our 6th overall defense has seemingly regressed. A team that I was convinced was on the upswing (How could it get worse than 2011?) has found away too look worse.

I'm sure there will be some bright spots this season but the last three weeks have been a testament too the strength of this roster.

if you thought our OL wouldnt be a mess, you were sorely mistaken. Meester is old, a ton of guys are hurt or just IR'd and our RT situation is awful. Gabbert may be struggling but when i do get to watch alot of WRs either arent separating or the OL isnt giving him any time. Our DEs are a definite concern but Branch is a rookie and one that wasnt expected to kick arse this year plus alot of us knew Mincey was a little overated when half of his sacks came against Indy last year in the 2 games.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

There is a difference between being 1-3 and playing like we are at 1-3...without those 2 throws to Shorts, we are looking even worse on offense and are 0-4 and the worst offense/defense in the league un-seating the Jets in both.

It's this. I wasn't expecting a winning record, i wasn't expecting a playoff contending team, but i was expecting some sort of progress. There doesn't appear to be much of any of that, outside of some brief flashes in the Vikings game. And it's not really a kneejerk 'panic' reaction, considering how long it's been building for.

It's not really about the losing, it's about how we're losing. It's just the weight of being inadequate in basically every facet of the game. It's extremely demoralizing, and there doesn't seem to be tangible progress there.
Mr. V

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

If Gene Smith goes, Mularkey and Gabbert should go with him. If you're going to rebuild, clean the whole house. No keeping the old coach, GM, or QB. Get rid of everyone if you're going to.

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is though that we're a few plays away from being .500 or better as well. What will matter most is how the team bounces back heading forward, especially after the bye.

Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post Gabbert Injury:
WR
RB
RT
OG
C
DEx2
DT
OLBx2
CB
S

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: