Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Elite Baseball League - Let the season begin!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 45154
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
So Trout and/or McCutchen, I'm coming for you. Smile[/code]
lololololol

Better aim for Cutch cuz you're not touching Trout. Laughing
_________________

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
malibuspeedrace


Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 13964
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
So Trout and/or McCutchen, I'm coming for you. Smile[/code]
lololololol

Better aim for Cutch cuz you're not touching Trout. Laughing


Laughing

Miggy & Braun would be the starting point.

If you are up for that...feel free to make the offer.
_________________
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but go OSU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
BrownieTheElf


Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 8357
Location: Erie, PA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teixeria, Lester, Hunter for Trout or McCutchen.

There I did the offer for you guys, cause that's the best you'll get.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.J. Hawk Fan


Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 14096
Location: Wiscansin (calhounlambeau on the awesome work)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrownieTheElf wrote:
Teixeria, Lester, Hunter for Trout or McCutchen.

There I did the offer for you guys, cause that's the best you'll get.
The sweet taste of bitterness.
_________________

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BrownieTheElf


Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 8357
Location: Erie, PA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
BrownieTheElf wrote:
Teixeria, Lester, Hunter for Trout or McCutchen.

There I did the offer for you guys, cause that's the best you'll get.
The sweet taste of bitterness.


Bitter about what?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 45154
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

malibuspeedrace wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
So Trout and/or McCutchen, I'm coming for you. Smile[/code]
lololololol

Better aim for Cutch cuz you're not touching Trout. Laughing


Laughing

Miggy & Braun would be the starting point.

If you are up for that...feel free to make the offer.
Amen. Laughing
_________________

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.J. Hawk Fan


Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 14096
Location: Wiscansin (calhounlambeau on the awesome work)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
malibuspeedrace wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
So Trout and/or McCutchen, I'm coming for you. Smile[/code]
lololololol

Better aim for Cutch cuz you're not touching Trout. Laughing


Laughing

Miggy & Braun would be the starting point.

If you are up for that...feel free to make the offer.
Amen. Laughing
Come onnnnnnn
_________________

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 45154
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
Come onnnnnnn
OK...

I'll settle for Braun and King Felix.
_________________

#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ramssuperbowl99


Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Posts: 23027
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
Come onnnnnnn
OK...

I'll settle for Braun and King Felix.
Best I can do is Chad Billingsley and Lucas Duda.
_________________

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
A.J. Hawk Fan


Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 14096
Location: Wiscansin (calhounlambeau on the awesome work)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought all playoff matches were two weeks. Stupid having it for 17 days.
_________________

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
malibuspeedrace


Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 13964
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once the season wraps up I will be interested in moving these fellas
Ben Zobrist
Brian McCann
Martin Prado
Asdrubal Cabrera
Carlos Beltran
CC Sabathia

Sitting at 3 keepers for this group of 6.
_________________
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Can't believe I'm saying this, but go OSU.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11184
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to move this league to a ROTO format rather than H2H.

It will be the same categories just instead of playing weekly games, it's basically the whole season.

Scoring for ROTO leagues works this way..

If you finish 1st in a category you get 12 points, 2nd gets 11 points, last gets 1 point, and so on. Whoever has the most points at end of season, wins.

This will really add more strategy to the league IMO. This league has became a 'Pro' league IMO and we need to play on the 'Pro' format. H2H adds to many negative variables IMO.

If I get a 2nd on this I will put it up for league vote.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46874
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers90 wrote:
I really want to move this league to a ROTO format rather than H2H.

It will be the same categories just instead of playing weekly games, it's basically the whole season.

Scoring for ROTO leagues works this way..

If you finish 1st in a category you get 12 points, 2nd gets 11 points, last gets 1 point, and so on. Whoever has the most points at end of season, wins.

This will really add more strategy to the league IMO. This league has became a 'Pro' league IMO and we need to play on the 'Pro' format. H2H adds to many negative variables IMO.

If I get a 2nd on this I will put it up for league vote.


I would second that. I already have a roto league that I play in.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11184
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
I would second that. I already have a roto league that I play in.


I will put it up for league vote on site now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Peppers90


Joined: 19 Dec 2004
Posts: 11184
Location: North Carolina/Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know people don't like change, but I really think this is a needed change.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 76 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group