Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Seahawks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Week 3 Player of the Week
Cortland Finnegan- 2 tackles, 1 INT
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
James Laurinaitis: 11 tackles
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Greg Zuerlein: 2/2 FG, Long- 56
66%
 66%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 21

MISTA314

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stlunatic88 wrote:
As for Ojinnaka, I wouldnt be shocked to see Joseph Barksdale starting to be inserted as early as this week, but with the short week we might not see him out there. But unless Quinn drastically improves, I would bet to see Barksdale at LG down in Miami

He is complete and utter trash. I mean he completely looks like he should not be on an NFL roster. It's one thing to have bad technique or poor footwork. That can be coached up. But to get completely bullied and out physicalled 90% of the time is not acceptable.

I put it to you this way Lunatic, BARKSDALE BETTER BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK! I know he hasn't had much time to learn our offensive scheme but having Ojinnaka out there is just embarrassing Rolling Eyes .

I tell you who else is starting to look great to me as a draft prospect

I know it's a long shot based off our regime's draft history but if Barksdale doesn't work out, their hand my be forced to draft one of the best OG's in probably the past 10 years.
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MISTA314 wrote:
Stlunatic88 wrote:
As for Ojinnaka, I wouldnt be shocked to see Joseph Barksdale starting to be inserted as early as this week, but with the short week we might not see him out there. But unless Quinn drastically improves, I would bet to see Barksdale at LG down in Miami

He is complete and utter trash. I mean he completely looks like he should not be on an NFL roster. It's one thing to have bad technique or poor footwork. That can be coached up. But to get completely bullied and out physicalled 90% of the time is not acceptable.

I put it to you this way Lunatic, BARKSDALE BETTER BE PLAYING NEXT WEEK! I know he hasn't had much time to learn our offensive scheme but having Ojinnaka out there is just embarrassing Rolling Eyes .

I know it's a long shot based off our regime's draft history but if Barksdale doesn't work out, their hand my be forced to draft one of the best OG's in probably the past 10 years.

Who is that? looks big... haha Laughing
jrry32

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chance Warmack

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
MISTA314

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsfan55 wrote:
MISTA314 wrote:
Stlunatic88 wrote:

Who is that? looks big... haha Laughing

You know anybody wearing a bama uniform is about 20-30lbs heavier than the average player at their respective positions Laughing . But this my friend is Chance Warmack. McShay has him ranked as the #2 overall prospect in 2013. Take that for what you want but Warmack is indeed a the best Guard prospect I've seen in years. It's not that often that guards are able to stand out but when you watch Bama, you cant help but notice big #65 just bulldozing defenders into the dirt. Some like to compare him to last years DeCastro. IMO he's head and shoulder above DeCastro simply because of the competition he faces. When you compare Pac-12 D-linemen to SEC D-linemen, it's apples and oranges (or maybe a better phrase is apples and watermelons Laughing ) Thats about how much bigger and stronger the SEC D-lineman are.

Keep an eye on Warmack, he may be a surprise pick for us.
lilant2398

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Good play by Fletcher. Doug Baldwin would have made the play there.

It was the typical trap game for Seattle. I blame Darrell Bevell for that loss. He called a [inappropriate/removed] game.

Russell Wilson isn't ready either. He is holding the team back. Bevell isn't good enough to compensate for Wilson's 'short'comings.

Good luck with the rest of the season. It's great to see a competitive NFC West. It will only make us better.

i wouldn't call it a trap game... at all its like not u guys are comming off a 10+ win season .. or a good record this year... real refs u woulda came into the dome 1-2 just like us
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilant2398 wrote:
Tooki wrote:

It was the typical trap game for Seattle. I blame Darrell Bevell for that loss. He called a [inappropriate/removed] game.

Russell Wilson isn't ready either. He is holding the team back. Bevell isn't good enough to compensate for Wilson's 'short'comings.

Good luck with the rest of the season. It's great to see a competitive NFC West. It will only make us better.

i wouldn't call it a trap game... at all its like not u guys are comming off a 10+ win season .. or a good record this year... real refs u woulda came into the dome 1-2 just like us

It was a trap game for us, considering the circumstances. We came off a convincing win in Dallas, plus the Packers game. We come in against a division rival that we have beaten up over the past 5 years +. You have a new head coach, with a D that has been playing hard, but got gassed every game.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
lilant2398 wrote:
Tooki wrote:

It was a trap game for us, considering the circumstances. We came off a convincing win in Dallas, plus the Packers game. We come in against a division rival that we have beaten up over the past 5 years +. You have a new head coach, with a D that has been playing hard, but got gassed every game.

We play at home well...
Plus come on man.. I told
you, Rivalry game! #gets thrown
out the door.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
lilant2398 wrote:
Tooki wrote:

If that makes you feel better, sure, it was a trap game.

STLRamsFan99

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
lilant2398 wrote:
Tooki wrote:

You guys won against Dallas but were handed the Win against the Packers. Regular refs it would have been a loss, don't see how after that game you could consider the next game a trap.
Summerz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STLRamsFan99 wrote:
Tooki wrote:
lilant2398 wrote:
Tooki wrote:

You guys won against Dallas but were handed the Win against the Packers. Regular refs it would have been a loss, don't see how after that game you could consider the next game a trap.

Sorry to say but there is no such thing as a trap game for a team that is 1-2, which is exactly the caliber of football you have been playing.

The best part of this game for me is how well Sam played against the vaunted secondary of the Seahawks. Sam stood tall in the pocket on most plays, and even though he hung on too the ball too long at times he was only sacked twice. You can fault either him or Gibson on the pick but aside from that a very strong showing from Mr. Bradford.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Sam Bradford run over everyones dog here?
Damm I swear you can't enter a thread without
someone mentioning how bad Sam sucks..

I find it very funny.. I love it, you are doing good
when people wanna constantly hate on you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:

Im sorry, i ride or die for these st louis rams. But lets face it, all homerism aside, sam bradford did not have a good game. I dont want to hear about the o-line, dont want to hear about receivers not getting open. Some quarterbacks go out and make plays happen, and some just manage a game to where they are not the detriment of the team. It is starting to become apparent that sam bradford is the latter.

Every one feel free to send your Bitcoins here:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7

Rams Rams Rams

Kanye West= the GOAT
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Im sorry, i ride or die for these st louis rams. But lets face it, all homerism aside, sam bradford did not have a good game. I dont want to hear about the o-line, dont want to hear about receivers not getting open. Some quarterbacks go out and make plays happen, and some just manage a game to where they are not the detriment of the team. It is starting to become apparent that sam bradford is the latter.

Nope, he didn't have a good game. He had a solid game. A game comparable to the ones that Rodgers and Romo both had against the same defense.

El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

Nope, he didn't have a good game. He had a solid game. A game comparable to the ones that Rodgers and Romo both had against the same defense.

Yeah.. I even mention that he didn't have a great game. But they make it seem like if he was bad. We would not have won without those 3rd down conversions..

So WTH man. He's 2nd in the NFL in 3rd down rating.
I know GZ has a boot.. But without those 3rd down conversions, there is no way he hit a 80 yarder.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
El ramster wrote:

I don't know what your talking about man. Bradford has been under pressure from the pass rush a lot this season. Even with that, he has been more mobile and has much better pocket presence this year. Bradford has made all the throws the Rams have asked from him.

Bradford had a solid game if you watched it, unless you just read stat lines...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: