Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

I've figured it out, it's all Bowe's fault
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18630
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
Wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I would put it in here.

How long before Quinn gets a shot?


Oh and Geno Smith is going to be a Cleveland Brown. You guys have allready won one to many games to get him Very Happy Crying or Very sad


Quinn won't get a shot unless Cassel gets hurt. I don't know why, but that is the way it will be. Matt Cassel is the only QB in the entire league that gets to play this bad for this long and never once be benched for it. He's played bad for 3+ years and hasn't been benched for anything other than injury except one time in the 4th quarter of a game already way way out of hand. Then in post game the response was, "it just wasn't Matt's day" he'll be our starter next week. He has NEVER had legitimate QB competition in camp. It's downright depressing how much of a free pass he gets.
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18630
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
The "problem" is the defense is starting to come together and this turnover rate can't last forever. Take away those two issues and this team starts winning games despite Cassel. They can even win games if he turns it over once or twice if it's not a pick 6 or on the wrong part of the field. Shoot we turned it over 4 or 5 times against the Saints and still won.

Exactly, we need to bench Bowe.


soo... you're saying we need to hope Bowe gets hurt, and that will lead to Cassel being benched? hmmmm... I must ponder this for a while.
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ArrowheadRage58


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 4349
Location: Hate for the Donkeys is at a mile high
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I would put it in here.

How long before Quinn gets a shot?


Oh and Geno Smith is going to be a Cleveland Brown. You guys have allready won one to many games to get him Very Happy Crying or Very sad


Quinn won't get a shot unless Cassel gets hurt. I don't know why, but that is the way it will be. Matt Cassel is the only QB in the entire league that gets to play this bad for this long and never once be benched for it. He's played bad for 3+ years and hasn't been benched for anything other than injury except one time in the 4th quarter of a game already way way out of hand. Then in post game the response was, "it just wasn't Matt's day" he'll be our starter next week. He has NEVER had legitimate QB competition in camp. It's downright depressing how much of a free pass he gets.


Rodgers/Brady have a better chance of being strait up benched.
_________________
49ers Finest wrote:

People just seem to be mad because the chiefs are all of a sudden doing what their fans thought they were capable of
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
samsel23


Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 3378
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Wasn't sure where to post this so I thought I would put it in here.

How long before Quinn gets a shot?


Oh and Geno Smith is going to be a Cleveland Brown. You guys have allready won one to many games to get him Very Happy Crying or Very sad


Quinn won't get a shot unless Cassel gets hurt. I don't know why, but that is the way it will be. Matt Cassel is the only QB in the entire league that gets to play this bad for this long and never once be benched for it. He's played bad for 3+ years and hasn't been benched for anything other than injury except one time in the 4th quarter of a game already way way out of hand. Then in post game the response was, "it just wasn't Matt's day" he'll be our starter next week. He has NEVER had legitimate QB competition in camp. It's downright depressing how much of a free pass he gets.


Rodgers/Brady have a better chance of being strait up benched.


Sad, but true!


If we let Bowe go and he signs for a V. Jackson type deal, I will officially be done. Not done for good as I really don't think I can stop following and cheering for them, but I definitely won't be following as closely.

I just have never saw someone be so stubborn, that the rest of the world see's how terrible Cassel is, yet he remains confident in him.


Scotty P. just give up on him, you have done a good(not great job) in other areas besides this one area(in which is still a massive fail)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DT58_lives_on


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 5789
Location: St. Cloud, MN
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is, after it was leaked that we were interested in Manning, after Romeo gushed over Luck/RGIII/Tannehill I really thought we'd go all in. Manning doesn't even come for a visit almost as if there was something here that made him say no thanks (in case you don't know, his name is Scott). We don't make a move to trade up, instead we draft yet another D-lineman to add to our cadre of under-exciting 1st round picks.

I can honestly see us saying this year that the right guy just wasn't there. Going after Mallett or Hoyer. That is if Clark doesn't wake up and just dump Scotty if he is too ignorant to dump Cassel.

Maybe they're trying to pull the old Major League and get the team moved to LA?

Imagine this world if you will...just a quick aside to what might have been.

We won the coin toss, drafting second overall and taking Matt Ryan instead of Glenn Dorsey.

We still trade JA and draft Albert and JC.

We draft Raji instead of T-Jax, don't trade our second to NE and instead draft Ray Mauluga to play ILB.

We still take Eric Berry

Rather than drafting Baldwin we draft Gabe Carimi, which means we don't need Eric Winston which leaves us more than enough money to re-sign Carr and Bowe.

Next Step...

WORLD DOMINATION
_________________
[image]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg481/jesse_fritsch1/DEEFORD2_zpsef1ad50c.jpg[image]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group