Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

[GDT] Giants @ Eagles Yes! Yes! Yes!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:

This is why Im trying to get the fire Coughlin thing going already Mad
56GiantPens66

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an unsatisfactory outcome.Giants are now 0-2 against divisional teams.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meco wrote:
Of course we're not going to rub it in, what are we supposed to say? Eli sucks? We own you? Your secondary is butt? All you have to do is say "We won a superbowl" and we're shot down. So, good game.

Bonus rival fan smack talk: It's kinds of sad how bad Osi and Tuck are these days. Your defense is being held together by the vines that Linval Joseph and JPP call arms.

Osi doesn't surprise me too much but Tuck is another story. Webster is concerning as well but if Prince and Hosley can stay healthy we'll be ok...and Kenny.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eli made to bad throws the whole game and it costs us the game, how about that.

Also i dunno if prince was getting help this game but he shut maclin down. This is kind of performance we want to see. Also i hope KP's injury isnt serious, the good news was that he was on the sideline during the game.

On another note, we really missed hakeem man. Especially in the first half. Hakeem must play this week vs browns.

"I'm not in the danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reckless123 wrote:

Also i dunno if prince was getting help this game but he shut maclin down. This is kind of performance we want to see. Also i hope KP's injury isnt serious, the good news was that he was on the sideline during the game.

On another note, we really missed hakeem man. Especially in the first half. Hakeem must play this week vs browns.

I Would Be Shocked If Nicks Does'nt play against the browns , And Like Everyone Else I'll be rooting for a Big Cowboys Loss 2 Night Twisted Evil
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
reckless123 wrote:

I Would Be Shocked If Nicks Does'nt play against the browns , And Like Everyone Else I'll be rooting for a Big Cowboys Loss 2 Night Twisted Evil

If hes still 50/50 on sunday I want him to sit out ... dont really think we will need him.

Not a Knicks fan
bballbkd1001

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) could not get a win for my bday Sad
2) nicks constantly getting injured is a bad sign Sad

^^^ Huge props Rase on the Sig!
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*paging Justin Tuck and Osi Umenyiora*

Seriously this is what made Michael Strahan such a monster. he played in the trenches for 15 years and was a force till the day he retired. Of course he's a hall of famer
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
reckless123 wrote:

If hes still 50/50 on sunday I want him to sit out ... dont really think we will need him.

The Last Time we faced them as the defending Superbowl Champions we got embarrassed with the Final Score being 35-14 , & Yes even after all these years i still have a bad taste, we have to go into that game with the mindset of Totally Shuting Them Down , I Wanna see Cleveland Players on the sidelines holding their heads in shame , Leaving Zero Room for for any kinda Definition of hope
BLick12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Justin Tuck can't see out of his stupid looking facemask anymore. I swear that things looks dumber each time I see him.

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
Acgott

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLick12 wrote:
Maybe Justin Tuck can't see out of his stupid looking facemask anymore. I swear that things looks dumber each time I see him.

In case you didn't know it is to protect himself from someone poking into his facemask and using it to twist and re-injure his neck
Biggsam49

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year Tuck came up with the injuries/personal issues excuse for why he was playing like [inappropriate/removed]. Well, no known injuries now. Why does he still suck?

I'm all for drafting a DE in the first round. I can't watch Osi run in and the QB/HB run around him any more. I've seen it at least 7 times in the past 2 games.
dkebones

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggsam49 wrote:
Last year Tuck came up with the injuries/personal issues excuse for why he was playing like [inappropriate/removed]. Well, no known injuries now. Why does he still suck?

I'm all for drafting a DE in the first round. I can't watch Osi run in and the QB/HB run around him any more. I've seen it at least 7 times in the past 2 games.

how about watching him against the run, period? its getting to the point where i can't even remember the last time we were a good run defense...
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
reckless123 wrote:

The Last Time we faced them as the defending Superbowl Champions we got embarrassed with the Final Score being 35-14 , & Yes even after all these years i still have a bad taste, we have to go into that game with the mindset of Totally Shuting Them Down , I Wanna see Cleveland Players on the sidelines holding their heads in shame , Leaving Zero Room for for any kinda Definition of hope

As do I ... i just think that we can do it without Nicks

Not a Knicks fan
D-TURBULENTGMEN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
D-TURBULENTGMEN wrote:
reckless123 wrote:

As do I ... i just think that we can do it without Nicks

Well I Hope his Whole Leg Heals up During This week Not Just Cause I Want a W Either , He's an Inspirational Player That plays like a True Champion when he hit's that turf , The Way he came back into the game after clearly getting hurt and still going way down field almost getting a TD Was Nothing Short of Spectacular on his part , Everybody Talks about how Cruz played Inspirational and don't get me wrong he certainly did after losing his grand mother , the thing is his story overshadowed Hakeem's Inspired Play , Truthfully I'm Not Gonna Feel Totally Comfortable playing next week without him for the sole reason of Our Giants Team not having the correct mentality thinking possibly one again , "Ohh it's the browns u know just THAT TEAM" , I Just Hope 2 God No One on our team is really thinking that way , can't fall asleep again , this time we gotta come out like Giants that are wide awake and Thoroughly Arisen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

Jump to: