Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL DRAFT PROSPECTS THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7158
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like Michael Buchanan from Illinois after seeing this tape. This drat is loaded with OLB's.
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLVhYFp020



_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
I really like Michael Buchanan from Illinois after seeing this tape. This drat is loaded with OLB's.
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLVhYFp020




I've been looking at him as well talk about length :pause: but Buchanan could be a force
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7158
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I really like Michael Buchanan from Illinois after seeing this tape. This drat is loaded with OLB's.
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLVhYFp020




I've been looking at him as well talk about length :pause: but Buchanan could be a force


The crazy part is that there isn't a lot of people talking about him. People told me about him, but I just started checking him out recently. I'm starting to wonder if there is a chance that Mingo could fall to the 2nd round because of all the OLB's coming out this year.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I really like Michael Buchanan from Illinois after seeing this tape. This drat is loaded with OLB's.
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLVhYFp020




I've been looking at him as well talk about length :pause: but Buchanan could be a force


The crazy part is that there isn't a lot of people talking about him. People told me about him, but I just started checking him out recently. I'm starting to wonder if there is a chance that Mingo could fall to the 2nd round because of all the OLB's coming out this year.


Buchanan is a developmental prospect but as you know there are guys who always fall out the 1st even 2nd rounds

I think if we play our cards right we can fill a ton of holes, its funny the FO doesn't see talent but we do and it always bites our team in the [inappropriate/removed]
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7158
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I really like Michael Buchanan from Illinois after seeing this tape. This drat is loaded with OLB's.
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLVhYFp020




I've been looking at him as well talk about length :pause: but Buchanan could be a force


The crazy part is that there isn't a lot of people talking about him. People told me about him, but I just started checking him out recently. I'm starting to wonder if there is a chance that Mingo could fall to the 2nd round because of all the OLB's coming out this year.


Buchanan is a developmental prospect but as you know there are guys who always fall out the 1st even 2nd rounds

I think if we play our cards right we can fill a ton of holes, its funny the FO doesn't see talent but we do and it always bites our team in the [inappropriate/removed]


I know right. It kills me. I don't know where OLB's like Okafor, Jordan, and Buchanan will fall. Chase Thomas will be out there too. But if Buchanan is out there in the 2nd, I say go for him.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I really like Michael Buchanan from Illinois after seeing this tape. This drat is loaded with OLB's.
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLVhYFp020




I've been looking at him as well talk about length :pause: but Buchanan could be a force


The crazy part is that there isn't a lot of people talking about him. People told me about him, but I just started checking him out recently. I'm starting to wonder if there is a chance that Mingo could fall to the 2nd round because of all the OLB's coming out this year.


Buchanan is a developmental prospect but as you know there are guys who always fall out the 1st even 2nd rounds

I think if we play our cards right we can fill a ton of holes, its funny the FO doesn't see talent but we do and it always bites our team in the [inappropriate/removed]


I know right. It kills me. I don't know where OLB's like Okafor, Jordan, and Buchanan will fall. Chase Thomas will be out there too. But if Buchanan is out there in the 2nd, I say go for him.


Yeah I think this draft we should play the board depending on our draft position. If we do go QB in the 1st then taking BPA the rest of the way will give this team some much needed talent, then in 2014 start going for need
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7158
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
I really like Michael Buchanan from Illinois after seeing this tape. This drat is loaded with OLB's.
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLVhYFp020




I've been looking at him as well talk about length :pause: but Buchanan could be a force


The crazy part is that there isn't a lot of people talking about him. People told me about him, but I just started checking him out recently. I'm starting to wonder if there is a chance that Mingo could fall to the 2nd round because of all the OLB's coming out this year.


Buchanan is a developmental prospect but as you know there are guys who always fall out the 1st even 2nd rounds

I think if we play our cards right we can fill a ton of holes, its funny the FO doesn't see talent but we do and it always bites our team in the [inappropriate/removed]


I know right. It kills me. I don't know where OLB's like Okafor, Jordan, and Buchanan will fall. Chase Thomas will be out there too. But if Buchanan is out there in the 2nd, I say go for him.


If we don't go QB, what would you want? I'm not sure what I want yet.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7158
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I forgot that you already said you wanted Sam or Geno.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
lol I forgot that you already said you wanted Sam or Geno.


Sam, Geno if we switch to a base 4-3 give me Jarvis Jones, if we want to revamp the O around Mark, trade back and take Justin Hunter in the 1st with Tyler Eifert and a running back in the 2nd

some many directions thats why I dont mind having a bad year, you either wanna be really good or really bad to be honest
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Buchanan could be another Bruce Irwin.

Buchanan just gets in better shape physically and athletically after he suffered broken jaws in two years ago (if that is him).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7158
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now we are 31st against the Run. I'm not sure if we can rule out the possibility of drafting Monti Te'o , and drafting a RB & OLB in the 2nd or 3rd unless Davis show that he can be the starter for the full season.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Right now we are 31st against the Run. I'm not sure if we can rule out the possibility of drafting Monti Te'o , and drafting a RB & OLB in the 2nd or 3rd unless Davis show that he can be the starter for the full season.


It is chemistry that fails us miserably. With a tweak in coaching, the run defense should get better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7158
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quietjetsket wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Right now we are 31st against the Run. I'm not sure if we can rule out the possibility of drafting Monti Te'o , and drafting a RB & OLB in the 2nd or 3rd unless Davis show that he can be the starter for the full season.


It is chemistry that fails us miserably. With a tweak in coaching, the run defense should get better.


I hope so.
_________________

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 46863
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just seen two mocks in the NFL Mock Draft forum that have us drafting Tyler Wilson with Geno Smith long gone. If Wilson was the best QB available, I think we should just wait a year for a QB. He doesn't excite me.
_________________

aceinthehouse wrote:
I'm so confident in the Skins this season (offensively), I think they challenge the Patriots scoring record.
Call it a hunch. Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
quietjetsket


Joined: 20 Sep 2012
Posts: 3854
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
I've just seen two mocks in the NFL Mock Draft forum that have us drafting Tyler Wilson with Geno Smith long gone. If Wilson was the best QB available, I think we should just wait a year for a QB. He doesn't excite me.


Concussion alert.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 16 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group