Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 - Gabberts lovely locks vs. Dalton's furious fur
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Gabbert's hair
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Dalton's hair
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Dalton's hair in a squeaker, 256-0
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Author Message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23236
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delbert wrote:
Every time I see Mays on the field I can't help but wonder who's going to get hurt next. Confused


Please not Burfict
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23236
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burfict is a beast. So is Geno
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3201
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you gettin' soaked yet down there 'futbudds'.........

Nothin' worse than rain in ya beer !!!!!!!
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Delbert


Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 531
Location: Huntington, WV
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Burfict is a beast. So is Geno


I think our defense can be great if we draft a safety and a linebacker. Hopefully when Leon Hall and Dre Kirkpatrick heal we can have a decent cornerback tandem.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bengals2010


Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Posts: 114
Location: Philadelphia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burfict is not scared of no one who ever has the ball he goes and get them. Rey Rey seem to be scared to get blocked and he stands back until the person comes to him. I noticed that!!
_________________



THE SIG I MADE ^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23236
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delbert wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Burfict is a beast. So is Geno


I think our defense can be great if we draft a safety and a linebacker. Hopefully when Leon Hall and Dre Kirkpatrick heal we can have a decent cornerback tandem.


A new LB would be nice. Te'o next to Burfict would be great. We need a new SS. Our corners just need to get healthy
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3201
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Absolutely great


Holding the Jags to 10 points, Drew to just 38 yards and Gabbert to under 200 is a much better defensive effort this week. Pass rush from the D line was the difference this week IMO. Incessant all game.

The Jag receivers looked awful today, no fight there at all. Blackmon looks very ordinary. Plenty of work for Bratkowski there; but then he's used to dealing with big-ego'd under-performing receivers.......
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23236
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Absolutely great


Holding the Jags to 10 points, Drew to just 38 yards and Gabbert to under 200 is a much better defensive effort this week. Pass rush from the D line was the difference this week IMO. Incessant all game.

The Jag receivers looked awful today, no fight there at all. Blackmon looks very ordinary. Plenty of work for Bratkowski there; but then he's used to dealing with big-ego'd under-performing receivers.......


It's a step in the right direction. Jags don't have a powerhouse offense. I still think Pitt torches us
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3201
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
I still think Pitt torches us


We need to worry about the Dolphins; ('The Shula Bowl'); and Browns first. If Reggie Bush is fit next week, were going to have fun stopping him, Dolphins play tough D and run it well.

Watching Weedon Thursday night, he was a couple of Greg Little drops from torching the Ravens. Browns are going to feel they can beat us at their place.

Steeler games are going to be interesting this year. I like our pass rush against their O-Line, and the question will be can we get to Ben quick enough.

Steelrs play PHL and TEN next, so they could realistically be 2-3 coming to PBS, and with a bit of luck we'll be 5-1 !!!!!!! Interesting times in Bengaldom......
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."


Last edited by LondonBengal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
futbudds


Joined: 20 May 2008
Posts: 1594
Location: Neptune Beach Fl
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
Are you gettin' soaked yet down there 'futbudds'.........

Nothin' worse than rain in ya beer !!!!!!!


I've been looking at houses today with the wife listening to the boys on the radio and yes trying to stay out of the rain. But it rains here every afternoon for about thirty mins and then gets three times more humid when the sun comes back out. I think we found a house though.

I watched the first half and burfect had a swagger about him that was a lil infectious. I though lawson looked good also. Newman is slow and 'adam' is erratic, he shows promise but can't really be counted on.

I love this offense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16055
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Absolutely great


Holding the Jags to 10 points, Drew to just 38 yards and Gabbert to under 200 is a much better defensive effort this week. Pass rush from the D line was the difference this week IMO. Incessant all game.

The Jag receivers looked awful today, no fight there at all. Blackmon looks very ordinary. Plenty of work for Bratkowski there; but then he's used to dealing with big-ego'd under-performing receivers.......


It's a step in the right direction. Jags don't have a powerhouse offense. I still think Pitt torches us


It's all about styles. We have no one that can match up with Wallace or Brown.

Still love seeing Burfict get more reps...
_________________


chris00cm wrote:
Lavelle Hawkins figures he's already cut, so YOLO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23236
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Absolutely great


Holding the Jags to 10 points, Drew to just 38 yards and Gabbert to under 200 is a much better defensive effort this week. Pass rush from the D line was the difference this week IMO. Incessant all game.

The Jag receivers looked awful today, no fight there at all. Blackmon looks very ordinary. Plenty of work for Bratkowski there; but then he's used to dealing with big-ego'd under-performing receivers.......


It's a step in the right direction. Jags don't have a powerhouse offense. I still think Pitt torches us


It's all about styles. We have no one that can match up with Wallace or Brown.

Still love seeing Burfict get more reps...


That's what I mean. Our secondary will get torched by them. Hopefully our D line can get to Ben but they need to all night
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3201
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
It's a step in the right direction. Jags don't have a powerhouse offense.


v Jags......

Gameballs : Geno, AJ, Jay Gruden

Brickbats : BJGE, Adam Jones
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3201
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Our secondary will get torched by them. Hopefully our D line can get to Ben but they need to all night


Our secondary v their receivers is a worry v Steelers. At least Burfict is playing well. We've always had fits v their TE's and backs, and I like the Burfict v Miller match-up.
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group