Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 Other Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sciz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jet fans are starting to decide that mocks are more fun than watching the rest of the season. Of course, they have tons of free agents signing with the Jets. Which free agent in their right mind would want to sign with the Jets this offseason?
Richter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Jet fans are starting to decide that mocks are more fun than watching the rest of the season. Of course, they have tons of free agents signing with the Jets. Which free agent in their right mind would want to sign with the Jets this offseason?

JI is still hilarious. I've been literally laughing out loud for the past half hour watching them re-enact Lord of the Flies over there.
Sciz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
Sciz wrote:

JI is still hilarious. I've been literally laughing out loud for the past half hour watching them re-enact Lord of the Flies over there.

Yeah, wow
Quote:
LOL @ "we're in first place in the division"
I could dig it after last week. But after this? It's kinda like driving a car off a cliff, and while it's sailing down through the air towards the rocks below, thinking "hey, at this very moment the car is in perfect shape!"
Richter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Richter wrote:
Sciz wrote:

Yeah, wow
Quote:
I could dig it after last week. But after this? It's kinda like driving a car off a cliff, and while it's sailing down through the air towards the rocks below, thinking "hey, at this very moment the car is in perfect shape!"

That's the exact thread I was dying on. It just kept getting more and more ridiculous.
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
Two horrendous calls from the officiating crew at the end of that game (though you might argue that second on Barden was a make up call). But it doesn't matter, fcuk the Giants!

How was that OPI horrendous? That seemed like an easy call to me.

It was only after Asomugha had wrapped both his arms around Barden and was backing him out of bounds. Then Barden reacted by grabbing him from behind. Its either a no-call or offsetting penalties, but certainly not on the guy that was fouled first.

Deadpulse on the sig
tonyto3690

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:

They have I believe 18 guys become free agents this offseason, including over 10 starters IIRC. And even with all those contracts coming off the books IIRC they are 10 million over the cap. They can save about 20 million by cutting 4 starters and get 8 under.

But that gives them 8 million of cap space to sign ~14 starters + depth + draft picks.

It's good to be a Pats fan.

Drew Brees IS the most accurate qb ever

Brees that night:
28/50, 341 yards, 0 TD, 5 INT.
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Richter wrote:
Sciz wrote:

Yeah, wow
Quote:

LOLOL. I like JO.
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Koppen will start against us on week 5.
Tom Brady Tribute
dhunt2402

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:

Deadpulse on the sig
24isthelaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:

Good thing he isn't gonna have to guard one of those overpowering, 3-4 nose tackle types...

oh wait Laughing

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
Two horrendous calls from the officiating crew at the end of that game (though you might argue that second on Barden was a make up call). But it doesn't matter, fcuk the Giants!

How was that OPI horrendous? That seemed like an easy call to me.

It was only after Asomugha had wrapped both his arms around Barden and was backing him out of bounds. Then Barden reacted by grabbing him from behind. Its either a no-call or offsetting penalties, but certainly not on the guy that was fouled first.

Damn, where were you last night in the NFL gen thread when I was getting killed for having this stance?

ELRammy
homerjay24

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tonyto3690 wrote:
Sciz wrote:

They have I believe 18 guys become free agents this offseason, including over 10 starters IIRC. And even with all those contracts coming off the books IIRC they are 10 million over the cap. They can save about 20 million by cutting 4 starters and get 8 under.

But that gives them 8 million of cap space to sign ~14 starters + depth + draft picks.

That's no problem! According to their mocks they can trade Cromartie for a 3rd and Sanchez for a 4th with a RB thrown in.
Rec: 100 (3rd in NFL)
Yds: 1,172 (9th in NFL)
TDs: 4
Stickin' it in Bill's face one game at a time.
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved how the 49ers send only 2 guys to block a punt (on the wings) and somehow the Jets let them block a punt.

Laughing
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

homerjay24 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
Sciz wrote:

That's no problem! According to their mocks they can trade Cromartie for a 3rd and Sanchez for a 4th with a RB thrown in.

Getting a 3rd for Cromartie isn't crazy at all.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcmurtry86 wrote:
homerjay24 wrote:
tonyto3690 wrote:
Sciz wrote:

Getting a 3rd for Cromartie isn't crazy at all.

Maybe if Magic Johnson owned an NFL franchise. Hard to see many teams interested in bringing in Cromartie and his brood when he has a 7M base salary next year and 4.3M when he turns 30. He only fetched a conditional third 2 1/2 years ago (that became a 2nd), and that was when he was cheap.
Rec: 100 (3rd in NFL)
Yds: 1,172 (9th in NFL)
TDs: 4
Stickin' it in Bill's face one game at a time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: