Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders-Broncos GDT: Sun Sept 30 4:05 et
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Raiders-Broncos
Raiders
67%
 67%  [ 21 ]
Broncos
32%
 32%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 31

Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doom92 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:
If I would have been wrong I would have come back and eaten crow. If we lost and I didn't come back and eat crow, then you would probably quote me and call me a homer. Since I came back to show you guys that I was right when most of you said that I was wrong, now suddenly I'm a troll.

Haha it's ok, I really shouldn't expect anything different from Raiders fans.

"Suddenly" Laughing

Your first post in here you were too. I honestly wasn't even going to say anything about you until you came back. Guess I really shouldn't expect anything different from you.

I told you guys my thoughts on the game and predicted correctly on how the game would turn out, but since they were unfavorable to the Raiders I'm a troll. Haha Rolling Eyes

Are you done yet? Laughing

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bro.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Doom92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:
If I would have been wrong I would have come back and eaten crow. If we lost and I didn't come back and eat crow, then you would probably quote me and call me a homer. Since I came back to show you guys that I was right when most of you said that I was wrong, now suddenly I'm a troll.

"Suddenly" Laughing

Your first post in here you were too. I honestly wasn't even going to say anything about you until you came back. Guess I really shouldn't expect anything different from you.

I told you guys my thoughts on the game and predicted correctly on how the game would turn out, but since they were unfavorable to the Raiders I'm a troll. Haha Rolling Eyes

Are you done yet? Laughing

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bro.

Now I'm done.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eloquent. Well done.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
rhuston

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may not be the best time for this but BP kept coming into our forum calling Knowshon Moreno complete trash while touting DMC as a fierce downhill runner and a top 5 back. I agree Moreno is not very good and could not even crack our active roster, but DMC is kind of reminding me of him lately. I am sure given the opportunity, KM could duplicate what DMC did today. Hell, Moreno hasn't even been active the last two weeks and has as many TD's as McFadden.
Cutler06

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doom92 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:

"Suddenly" Laughing

They're right...you couldn't just enjoy a win inthe Broncos forum, you HAD to come over to kick them while they're down...you never enjoyed those 59-14 av's, now you're no better than that....CLASSLESS !!

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.
Doom92

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Doom92 wrote:

"Suddenly" Laughing

They're right...you couldn't just enjoy a win inthe Broncos forum, you HAD to come over to kick them while they're down...you never enjoyed those 59-14 av's, now you're no better than that....CLASSLESS !!

I never even posted in the Broncos forum for this game, so why should I go over there and talk about the game there when I posted in this forum and was ridiculed for my thoughts. Who are you to call me classless!? You're not the epitome of classiness yourself. This is a rivalry not a pillow fight. I talk crap to the Raiders, but I'll always come back and admit it when I'm wrong.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doom threw a little trash out there but it is not anything more than our forum gets when they beat us. Go easy! Are we supposed to sing kum bah yah and give group hugs instead. Come on Cut 06 your taking all the fun out of things.
SenorClean2k0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler06 wrote:

Get out of here with this. This is professional sports and a rivalry game, I would expect the exact same from them if we lost.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rhuston wrote:
This may not be the best time for this but BP kept coming into our forum calling Knowshon Moreno complete trash while touting DMC as a fierce downhill runner and a top 5 back. I agree Moreno is not very good and could not even crack our active roster, but DMC is kind of reminding me of him lately. I am sure given the opportunity, KM could duplicate what DMC did today. Hell, Moreno hasn't even been active the last two weeks and has as many TD's as McFadden.

Knowshon Moreno > Darren McFadden

/thread
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did Burris do today?

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SenorClean2k0 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

Get out of here with this. This is professional sports and a rivalry game, I would expect the exact same from them if we lost.

The only one who probably would have is BP but thats cause he goes to the Denver forum so much.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
SenorClean2k0 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

The only one who probably would have is BP but thats cause he goes to the Denver forum so much.

naw that 59-14 dmac laughing avi almost made some donkeys cry. it comes with rivalry games we owned them in denver the last 4 years i think it was. i bet they used that dmac laughin pic as motivation cause they came out tryna take dmacs head off. they almost sold out to the run so i was surprised we didnt let cp just hava shootout with peyton. I swarer AL slapped that ball out of thomas's hands and great hustle by houston.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
SenorClean2k0 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

naw that 59-14 dmac laughing avi almost made some donkeys cry. it comes with rivalry games we owned them in denver the last 4 years i think it was. i bet they used that dmac laughin pic as motivation cause they came out tryna take dmacs head off. they almost sold out to the run so i was surprised we didnt let cp just hava shootout with peyton. I swarer AL slapped that ball out of thomas's hands and great hustle by houston.

True, but that was legendary and I'd be ok with them doing that to us if there was a perfectly timed pic of one of their guys laughing at the score. That just doesn't happen.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Among other things...
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
SenorClean2k0 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

True, but that was legendary and I'd be ok with them doing that to us if there was a perfectly timed pic of one of their guys laughing at the score. That just doesn't happen.

agree. there was a great pic of peyton in the 4th on the sideline cheesin like he boned a cheerleader at halftime they should have used that lol. no knock on you tho Cool

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Cutler06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
SenorClean2k0 wrote:
Cutler06 wrote:

NCOUGHMAN, you're the only one who would come talking smack AFTER a loss Laughing Laughing It's all good though, you'll get your chance for revenge soon enough, at least you know what you're up against and hopefully your D will be back at full strength...now Knapp, he'll still be there so that'll make me rest easier.

Jakuvious wrote:
KC's pass rush is fast. Manning's decision making is faster.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: