Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Anyone have game rewind?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnakePlissken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Anyone have game rewind? Reply with quote

How do you like it if you do? I had it last year and it was pretty good, but I went with Sunday Ticket this year which has been terrible (Sunday Ticket Max).

So because of this I'm debating on whether $40 or $70 is the way to go with game rewind. The $70 gives you the all-22 film for every game which is pretty nice.
NFL Redzone is okay, it's pretty nauseating with the back and forth when I only really care about the Packers.

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get through an All22 game in a little over an hour. I have no complaints. Games are up pretty quickly. Just can't watch while other live games are airing, so not a perfect substitute for Sunday Ticket. What other questions do you have?
SnakePlissken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
You can get through an All22 game in a little over an hour. I have no complaints. Games are up pretty quickly. Just can't watch while other live games are airing, so not a perfect substitute for Sunday Ticket. What other questions do you have?

That's impressive, they go up that fast? So I take it you can't watch the all-22 or any game footage until the last game is played of the week? Or could I catch the Packers/Saints game an hour after it ends?

My last question is do you watch all-22 and do you find it worth the extra $30?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all 22 is wonderful. It shows 2 angles of the same play back to back, one from the sidelines that shows all 22 and another from the endzone that shows the o-line & tight ends but not the slot receivers and wide receivers.

The first is perfect for diagnosing routes and coverages, the 2nd angle is perfect for o-line /d-line / running backs play. You can see a million more things with all-22 than the tv tape, but the all-22 isn't in high definition which is a pain sometimes as you can't see the player's numbers on the all-22 angle. Watching Green Bay's all-22 is easier if you know the players well, for instance McMillian has longer hair than Burnett and you recognise players this way.

I live in Europe and we get Gamepass which is the same as game rewind except we can watch live games (though we pay twice as much). The all-22 footage for the Sunday games are available on Wednesday noon. This footage only shows the snaps, nothing else, so last about 60 minutes.
justo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnakePlissken wrote:
Or could I catch the Packers/Saints game an hour after it ends?
After SNF if it's up. You can't watch it during TNF or MNF either IIRC. I like it though
The difference is that this is a FOOTBALL forum. Heated debates about FOOTBALL are expected and encouraged. If you want to discuss your cure for Ebola, try ebolasfuture.com or any other appropriate forum.
RashaanSalaami

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 2 metrics coming tonight. Recording the formations really takes me up too much time. If there's one thing that halts this project, it will be that in conjunction with my lack of 2 monitors and a legitimate desktop/keyboard and mouse. If I had my work setup, this thing would be knocked out in half the time.
Kampman74

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
Week 2 metrics coming tonight. Recording the formations really takes me up too much time. If there's one thing that halts this project, it will be that in conjunction with my lack of 2 monitors and a legitimate desktop/keyboard and mouse. If I had my work setup, this thing would be knocked out in half the time.

Did you want any help doing the oline ones at all or you got it? I always wanted to do something like that. If you are going to whip them both up ( oline and DBs) thats cool. Just wondering.

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:

Did you want any help doing the oline ones at all or you got it? I always wanted to do something like that. If you are going to whip them both up ( oline and DBs) thats cool. Just wondering.

Offense is all yours! I'm more interested on the defensive side of the ball and have my hands full with that alone. Feel free to take your best shot at the OL. I look forward to the thread!
Pugger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NFL Network is showing a condensed version of yesterday's Pack/Saints game at 9:30 Tuesday night.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:

Offense is all yours! I'm more interested on the defensive side of the ball and have my hands full with that alone. Feel free to take your best shot at the OL. I look forward to the thread!

Can I borrow your layout or do you want to do my own set-up? Man I am all nervous now!! Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey heads up, they dropped the price to $59 for every game + all-22...nice!

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=8&ttp=3

I'll get it now Very Happy

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
RashaanSalaami wrote:

Can I borrow your layout or do you want to do my own set-up? Man I am all nervous now!! Laughing

By all means, go ahead! I could send you my Excel doc from last year if you want it, but not sure how much that's going to help. PM me your email if you want it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: