Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The GOAT has returned

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: The GOAT has returned Reply with quote



Adam Schefter wrote:
Deal's done and union referees are scheduled to vote on agreement in Dallas on Saturday morning.

Hopefully the refs are not as biased against the Jets and other teams (Pats/Packers) as the replacements were.



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7656
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing The ref #85 is the one I miss. Dude has big biceps, and he seem to enjoy flexing him when making his calls.
_________________

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47651
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Laughing The ref #85 is the one I miss. Dude has big biceps, and he seem to enjoy flexing him when making his calls.


Ed Hochuli. My second favorite ref, behind only the great Jerome Boger.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 7656
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Laughing The ref #85 is the one I miss. Dude has big biceps, and he seem to enjoy flexing him when making his calls.


Ed Hochuli. My second favorite ref, behind only the great Jerome Boger.


yeah thats my boy.
_________________

Quote:
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. - The Joker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 8843
Location: Bayport, New York
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a big Gene Steratore and Mike Carey fan myself. I think Hoculi sucks honestly.
_________________


Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jetcane


Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Posts: 1010
Location: MIA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
Im a big Gene Steratore and Mike Carey fan myself. I think Hoculi sucks honestly.


Mike Carey is the best to me by far. Ed "Guns" Hoculi blows.
_________________
I love to hate the Red Sux
YANKEES RULE THE UNIVERSE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group