Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lavar703

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Terrence Williams is available when we pick in the 2nd round I would take him. I know we don't really need a wide out but I would take him in round 2 and Kyle Fuller in round 3.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Towson University giving Lsu all in can hdle in the 1st half. Pretty shocking Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
If Terrence Williams is available when we pick in the 2nd round I would take him. I know we don't really need a wide out but I would take him in round 2 and Kyle Fuller in round 3.
It's definitely enticing but if we don't fix our secondary we won't make the playoffs, EVER

Last edited by turtle28 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just in Wvu's Defense blows! Laughing jk. I know they've sucked for years, except in Neild's Sr year.

Oh an Hogerson is a fool. He's playing horrible situational football. Score should be 21-13 right now if he kicks two field goals instead of going for it on 4th down

35-7 at the half. Geno looks like a 3rd rounder today, NOT a heisman candidate or top pick. Ughh

Stedman Bailey is out now with an ankle injury! Sad

In good news... Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps3MXH4ZPbg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Goooooooooooo Terps! Cool

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/gamecast?gameId=322870258&version=mobile&date=20121013&groupId=1

MARYLAND- 27

VIRGINIA- 20

Final

Maryland jumps out early before hanging on late to edge Virginia
Associated Press

Quote:
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- Stefon Diggs returned the opening kickoff 100 yards, and Perry Hills threw for one touchdown and ran for another as Maryland defeated Virginia 27-20 in Atlantic Coast Conference action on Saturday.

Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah yeah ... rub it in.

Virginia's got issues this year. Not sure what's going on, since they've got talent, but it's not coming together right now.
MikeT14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like Virginia Tech's defense.

- mike23md on the sig!
Woz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
Sounds like Virginia Tech's defense.

Or the ACC as a whole.

Early yesterday, it almost looked like Duke was going to be on top of the ACC Coastal division there. Shocked
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Yeah yeah ... rub it in.

Virginia's got issues this year. Not sure what's going on, since they've got talent, but it's not coming together right now.

The trench guys look overmatched every step of the way to me. And that contributes to how bad the DBs are looking. Not that the DBs arnt bad, they are. But they pile up issues for them.

2 guys at tackle that have massively regressed from previous seasons. I dont see the effort or physicality as being there.

I dont know if its a motivational issue or if they are out of shape. Just dont know, but if Im London that Strength and Conditioning staff would be fired TODAY. Whole staff. I wouldnt keep a single one of them. Its been looking that bad.

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what conference is worse. The big 10 or ACC this year! Laughing they both suck
Woz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Woz wrote:
Yeah yeah ... rub it in.

The trench guys look overmatched every step of the way to me. And that contributes to how bad the DBs are looking. Not that the DBs arnt bad, they are. But they pile up issues for them.

2 guys at tackle that have massively regressed from previous seasons. I dont see the effort or physicality as being there.

I dont know if its a motivational issue or if they are out of shape. Just dont know, but if Im London that Strength and Conditioning staff would be fired TODAY. Whole staff. I wouldnt keep a single one of them. Its been looking that bad.

Yeah, I was wondering where the pre-season All-Americans were when I watched them get beat off the ball regularly.
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:
Woz wrote:
Yeah yeah ... rub it in.

Yeah, I was wondering where the pre-season All-Americans were when I watched them get beat off the ball regularly.

I was expecting them to really beast out this year on the line too.

Couple weeks ago I was watching the game. And it was early. The noname, never be a pro, DE for Duke sat the LT on his rear with what looked like little effort before getting into the backfield at top speed.

I knew the game was over just that quick. So turned the channel and didnt bother watching. Sure enough, it was. Duke jumped all over them early.
That play just ticked me off. Cause it wasnt the first time I saw him get flopped on his rear by "Neverwas" DEs this year. Been several times. When last year I dont think he was sat down once. ANd thats a reason why he a favorite for so many accolades this season.

FIRE THEM ALL!

Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMU beat W&M. Hopefully will be ranked 1 or 2 in the FCS (1-AA)

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
thats really cool. My cousins Alma matter Youngstown State (where Marcus Mason played) played North Dakota State a few weeks ago but got spanked. Are they in the same level?
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
thats really cool. My cousins Alma matter Youngstown State (where Marcus Mason played) played North Dakota State a few weeks ago but got spanked. Are they in the same level?

Yeah, both are in the FCS.

Small note: I watched Dave Meggett tear up JMU back when I was a freshman in college.

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad to say this as a Wvu fan but Geno Smith does not look like a top pick in the draft nor a Heisman candidate vs decent defenses.

I can't believe that the umd kicker missed what would have been the game winner today!! Ughhh Twisted Evil

Last edited by turtle28 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 11 of 16

Jump to: