Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Typical FF post...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
CBears019 wrote:
Lol I love the title of our college recruit thread.

Yeah might be an idea to change the title Laughing

If Penn State LB Michael Mauti hadn’t been injured so much he would be at least a 2nd or very high 3rd round pick…great instincts, leadership and hustle.
I don't think he's draftable for us. Not athletic enough.

I think he still has enough athleticism to play as a 2 down SLB for us but I couldn’t see us drafting a LB for that…if he goes undrafted…which could happen because of the ACL…he would be a good pick up to compete for a spot…before the ACL he had plenty of athleticism which is a shame for him.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manti Teo is a beast. I could spend a 1st round pick on him.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:

Yeah so far this season he has been doing what I had been criticising him for not doing enough of in the past…making the splash plays…if he keeps that up all season I wouldn’t have a problem with taking him in the 1st even if we resign Urlacher for a season.
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Yeah so far this season he has been doing what I had been criticising him for not doing enough of in the past…making the splash plays…if he keeps that up all season I wouldn’t have a problem with taking him in the 1st even if we resign Urlacher for a season.

I would love to have Teo on the Bears next season and if he is there to be drafted by them I would be upset he they didn't draft him depending on who else is there.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to watch this Illinois defense. They're soooooo bad.
blkwdw13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:

The offense isn't any better.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:

Still really want to see Jonathan Brown play tho…he reminds me of Jon Beason coming out.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Still really want to see Jonathan Brown play tho…he reminds me of Jon Beason coming out.
That's a pretty rich comparison. He's got a long way to go before he should be mentioned as a potential 1st rounder.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

That's a pretty rich comparison. He's got a long way to go before he should be mentioned as a potential 1st rounder.

Not really…Beason’s production in college was minimal…he only really became a 1st round prospect in the offseason before the draft…Brown has plenty of production and shows the same kind of natural athleticism & instincts.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Not really…Beason’s production in college was minimal…he only really became a 1st round prospect in the offseason before the draft…Brown has plenty of production and shows the same kind of natural athleticism & instincts.
So every above average athletic college LB will be the next Beason? He's a mid rounder at best right now. He's playing like any other LB. Not impressive at all. Did he get hurt today or just benched?
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

So every above average athletic college LB will be the next Beason? He's a mid rounder at best right now. He's playing like any other LB. Not impressive at all. Did he get hurt today or just benched?

Obviously not…but Brown isn’t just “any other LB”…last season he had 19.5 TFL & 6 sacks…not many LBs had that kind of production.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

Obviously not…but Brown isn’t just “any other LB”…last season he had 19.5 TFL & 6 sacks…not many LBs had that kind of production.
Big 10 production and a dollar will buy you a cup of coffee. Wink
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

As much as the big ten isn’t good right now it also isn’t terrible…that kind of production can’t be overlooked.
DaMike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

As much as the big ten isn’t good right now it also isn’t terrible…that kind of production can’t be overlooked.
I hear you. Those are really good #s, but it can be overlooked. Especially when Brown is healthy standing on the sideline. I appears he got benched.
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:

I hear you. Those are really good #s, but it can be overlooked. Especially when Brown is healthy standing on the sideline. I appears he got benched.

Well it shouldn’t be overlooked…also I would wait to hear more about Brown…I doubt he has been benched unless he has picked up an injury.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: