Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DE Chris Clemons named NFC Player of the week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Billy Spikes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: DE Chris Clemons named NFC Player of the week Reply with quote

Quote:
#Seahawks DE Chris Clemons was named NFC Defensive Player of Week for week 3.

http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/250982531569160193
Tom Brady Tribute
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cause he went Beast Mode on that OLine. TJ Lang and Josh Sitton can complain about this on Twitter now.

Kempes

#JDI
JOEJOE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I was looking for this bit of news this morning, and well deserved too.. He could have had more, but I think the second half adjustments from the Seahawks weren't as good as they usually are.. Good for Clem.

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
casesdaily

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEJOE wrote:
Thanks, I was looking for this bit of news this morning, and well deserved too.. He could have had more, but I think the second half adjustments from the Seahawks weren't as good as they usually are.. Good for Clem.

The second half adjustmens actually were terrible... But none the less, regarding this tremendous first half of pass rush excellence, Clemons definitely has earned this honor.
Tooki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

casesdaily wrote:
JOEJOE wrote:

The second half adjustmens actually were terrible... But none the less, regarding this tremendous first half of pass rush excellence, Clemons definitely has earned this honor.

We start horribly, we make great adjustments. Laughing
We start well, we make horrible adjustments. Laughing

Clem earnt the award though. He was relentless and never gave up.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
casesdaily wrote:
JOEJOE wrote:

We start horribly, we make great adjustments. Laughing
We start well, we make horrible adjustments. Laughing

Clem earnt the award though. He was relentless and never gave up.

I think they got greedy which led to Benson being able to run the football they all wanted to get to Rodgers.
klyon7634

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for Chris he deserved it with those 4 sacks.

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce had a better game, yeah, I said it.

Bruce's dominance lended itself to Clemons sacks.

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Tooki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
Bruce had a better game, yeah, I said it.

Bruce's dominance lended itself to Clemons sacks.

I can't deny that. But it's just like how Brandon Browner made the Pro Bowl over Richard Sherman last season.

Clem's dominance came up on the stat sheet. Just like BB came up on the stat sheet.
THEFOOTBALLXPRT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sherman didn't start till like week 12 last year, that's why he didn't make the pro bowl and the walking PI Brandon Browner did.

Clemens didn't deserve this, he only sacked Rodgers 4 times because of the crooked refs. Just like we only sacked him 9 times cause the refs suck. I don't know if you watched the game, but we should have lost 72 to nothing if it weren't for those crooked refs. The Seahawks are lucky the Pack let them in the same state with them so their excellence could cast a slight glow on to our putrid franchise.

Sorry.. Wore my ESPN hat for a minute. Oh, yeah, Chris Clemens is good and he pwned TJ Lang like a pair of gators. Suck on that guy who can't do his job complainig that other guys can't do their job.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THEFOOTBALLXPRT wrote:
Sherman didn't start till like week 12 last year, that's why he didn't make the pro bowl and the walking PI Brandon Browner did.

Clemens didn't deserve this, he only sacked Rodgers 4 times because of the crooked refs. Just like we only sacked him 9 times cause the refs suck. I don't know if you watched the game, but we should have lost 72 to nothing if it weren't for those crooked refs. The Seahawks are lucky the Pack let them in the same state with them so their excellence could cast a slight glow on to our putrid franchise.

Sorry.. Wore my ESPN hat for a minute. Oh, yeah, Chris Clemens is good and he pwned TJ Lang like a pair of gators. Suck on that guy who can't do his job complainig that other guys can't do their job.

He musta stole thim gators outta my closet! Mad Ya methinks Lang is so hung up on the refs cuz its a great way to sweep his awful 1st half under the rug and shift blame to someone else. The whole D line really deserves to share this award, they were just so savage.

Sheldon Cooper
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clemons and Irvin just manhandled Bryan Bulaga and Marshall Newhouse. If the Packers don't do something about their OT's, Rodgers is gonna get killed. Clemons definitely deserved the honors. I hope Irvin builds on his dominant performance when we face the Rams.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: