Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

0 for last 10, bout to be 0 for last 11.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gmer47brown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: 0 for last 10, bout to be 0 for last 11. Reply with quote

If we end up with the 1st pick who will that be?

I mean I'm one to think that if we end up there the logical pick typically is QB but we wasted IMO a 2nd 1st round pick on QB when we should have used it somewhere else. Then we could have got our QB in this draft.

P.S. we will lose next game cause it's the Giants. Yay!!

WR?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After this game I just want to keep adding to the WR pile until somebody steps up and consistently can make plays.
gmer47brown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ether wrote:
After this game I just want to keep adding to the WR pile until somebody steps up and consistently can make plays.

I do too. Typically you don't draft WR at number 1, is there a Calvin Johnson like talent in the draft this year?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gmer47brown wrote:
Ether wrote:

I do too. Typically you don't draft WR at number 1, is there a Calvin Johnson like talent in the draft this year?

Mehhhh not really. Robert woods is good but he may not even be the best wr on his own team.

TKL- 75, INT- 2, Sack- 1.5,PDF-7, TD-2

bulldog

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade down.

Not to 20 or so, but try to stay around 10 ish and get some picks back.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There isn't even a guy this year that is a sure fire first pick guy.

Just our freakin luck

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
gmer47brown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

Just our freakin luck

Not even at DE?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gmer47brown wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:

Just our freakin luck

Not even at DE?

Don't think so.

I think there are probably like 5-6 first round quality guys at DE, but no real game changers worthy of the first pick.

I hope we pull a St. Louis and someone is salivating over Barkley and we can trade down like 3-4 spots and pick up some awesome picks.

DaWg_LB.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW.....no offense, but threads like this will keep me out of here for a few weeks.....not saying censor topics, but this woe is me attitude we have in her sometimes just makes me find better things to do with my time.

I am not saying anyone needs to be happy with loosing...trust, I'm one of the top 5 people in here who hate our beloved Franchise be 0 for their last 10.....but we know we have a young team, and SHOCKER, our young tallent is playing inconsistent....

The Browns played a game good enough to win, with two plays going differently......a 7 (Weeden, Richardson, Schwartz, Smelly, Cameron, Benjamin, Gordon) rookie offense, playing on the road vs a team picked to go to the SB, in the rain....on a national stage......and we lost by a TD......

This team is CLOSE, we just need that one thing to get us over the hump, the game to break one way in our favor....and these L's start to turn into W's.......were 4 big plays from being 3-1.......And were already talking about who do we take #1 overall......

Yall have a good'un

Second Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Bucketheadsdad

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:

Just our freakin luck

I see what you did there. Laughing

and you're right...at this time, there doesn't seem to be someone who is that "game changer" worthy of #1

2014 1st Ballot Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award...#FREEJOSHGORDON! Adopt a Brownie 2014: Jabaal Sheard 3 tackles, 1 sack
gmer47brown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaWg_LB. wrote:
WOW.....no offense, but threads like this will keep me out of here for a few weeks.....not saying censor topics, but this woe is me attitude we have in her sometimes just makes me find better things to do with my time.

I am not saying anyone needs to be happy with loosing...trust, I'm one of the top 5 people in here who hate our beloved Franchise be 0 for their last 10.....but we know we have a young team, and SHOCKER, our young tallent is playing inconsistent....

The Browns played a game good enough to win, with two plays going differently......a 7 (Weeden, Richardson, Schwartz, Smelly, Cameron, Benjamin, Gordon) rookie offense, playing on the road vs a team picked to go to the SB, in the rain....on a national stage......and we lost by a TD......

This team is CLOSE, we just need that one thing to get us over the hump, the game to break one way in our favor....and these L's start to turn into W's.......were 4 big plays from being 3-1.......And were already talking about who do we take #1 overall......

Yall have a good'un

Nobody is saying whoa is me?? We are discussing a realistic fact that we may end up with the number 1 pick and what we would do with it. Stay out if you don't want to face this realization.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gmer47brown wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:

Yall have a good'un

Nobody is saying whoa is me?? We are discussing a realistic fact that we may end up with the number 1 pick and what we would do with it. Stay out if you don't want to face this realization.

While i feel we definitely won't go 0-16, at this point i'm thinking that 4-12 is probably our ceiling. That may just be good enough for the first overall pick.

It is a sad things to think of, but as Browns fans, we are used to it.

BwickBrownie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gmer47brown wrote:
DaWg_LB. wrote:

Yall have a good'un

I think it has to do with the thread title. I came in expecting to see why someone thought why we had no chance to beat the Giants, when all the thread was about is that we look like the worst team in football and will probably end up with the first pick.

Honestly, I'm with nugs on this one... if there is someone out there willing to trade up for that first pick in the top ten, grab that and get back our lost second rounder (amongst other things). I just can't say at this point our #1 pick next year should go towards a WR, not knowing what Gordon brings to the table yet.
fatpig

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you guys seem to forget that the Browns have a knack for beating the SB champs
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe it's week 5 and i'm going to start talking about this.... Mad

1. Jarvis Jones* OLB Georgia 94
2. Chance Warmack G Alabama 94
3. Matt Barkley QB USC 94
4. Barkevious Mingo* DE LSU 94
5. Johnathan Jenkins DT Georgia 94
6. Star Lotulelei DT Utah 93
7. Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame 93
8. Justin Hunter* WR Tennessee 93
9. Dee Milliner* CB Alabama 93
10. Corey Lemonier* DE Auburn 92
11. Johnathan Hankins* DT Ohio State 92
12. Jonathan Cooper OG N. Carolina 92
13. Sam Montgomery* DE LSU 91
14. Sylvester Williams DT N. Carolina 91
15. Marcus Lattimore* RB S. Carolina 91
16. David Amerson* CB N.C. State 91
17. Geno Smith QB W. Virginia 91
18. Kawann Short DT Purdue 90
19. Brennan Williams OT N. Carolina 90
20. Alec Ogletree* ILB Georgia 90
21. Robert Woods* WR USC 90
22. Kenny Vaccaro S Texas 90
23. Logan Thomas* QB Va. Tech 90
24. Bennie Logan* DT LSU 89
25. Luke Joeckel* OT Texas A&M 89
26. William Gholston* DE Mich. St. 89
27. Bjoern Werner* DE Florida St 88
28. Dallas Thomas OT Tennessee 88
29. Shawn Williams S Georgia 88
30. Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas 88
31. Keenan Allen* WR California 88
32. Tavon Austin WR W. Virginia 87

This is Scouts Inc's top 32 players

Not one is worthy of the top pick.

I think Barkley is crazy overrated and I don't want a QB anyway.

i like Justin Hunter alot. Jones is a beast but we can't take an OLB first overall.

I'm not sold on any of the DE's as being top 5 worthy, let alone #1. A DE taken at 1 had better be a 14 sack per year guy or better. I don't see that here.

It's ugly

Like I said, sell Barkley to the highest bidder.

Chiefs maybe? Cardinals?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: