Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

T.I.R.T 4.0 - The Suh Apologizometer Score (out of 100)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spilltray wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
So the Vikings are now the best team in football right?

If you ask them, they'd probably claim it works like that, but the Chiefs weren't the best team in the NFL after they beat GB last year either. Even the best have bad games and that was sure a clunker from the 49ers.

Nice generalization. MN exposed the 49ers. Doesnt make them the best team in the league, but you better start respecting MN soon as a legit opponent. They arent that 3-13 team from last year. Granted they are probably an 8 win team at best, hoping them to be a push over is probably wishful thinking at this point.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vikingsrule wrote:
spilltray wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
So the Vikings are now the best team in football right?

If you ask them, they'd probably claim it works like that, but the Chiefs weren't the best team in the NFL after they beat GB last year either. Even the best have bad games and that was sure a clunker from the 49ers.

Nice generalization. MN exposed the 49ers. Doesnt make them the best team in the league, but you better start respecting MN soon as a legit opponent. They arent that 3-13 team from last year. Granted they are probably an 8 win team at best, hoping them to be a push over is probably wishful thinking at this point.
I really appreciate fans like you vikingsrule, because most that I'm surrounded by haven't said a word for 2 years, now today they are all out of the woodwork claiming to have always been with them. Fans like you deserve this win. Enjoy it!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living in MN, after this MNF thing is making it about 10 million times worse, oh boy.... Mad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
Living in MN, after this MNF thing is making it about 10 million times worse, oh boy.... Mad
Oh yeah if Footballs Future rules applied to real life basically everybody I know would be banned for trollin... I really don't talk about the Vikings and don't bring up their games especially if they lose. But when the Packers lose I have been called a bunch of names and I wont stop hearing about this game until we win again. That's kind of what fuels my hatred for that team.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
justo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
Oh yeah if Footballs Future rules applied to real life basically everybody I know would be banned for trollin... I really don't talk about the Vikings and don't bring up their games especially if they lose. But when the Packers lose I have been called a bunch of names and I wont stop hearing about this game until we win again. That's kind of what fuels my hatred for that team.
I live in the Northwest.....Seahawk fans....24/7...
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

I think it's partly because the Packers (at least in recent history) have always been fighting for the top of the division. Therefore, a lot of the other NFCN fans don't have very fond memories of us. However, when teams have been not playing as well, the dislike for them tends to simmer down too. For example, in my earlier childhood I HATED the Vikings with every fiber of my being. Watching Randy Moss and Culpeppers stupid "rolling" thing. Yet, I didn't really have feelings towards the Lions one way or another because they were always terrible. Now, my immediate dislike of the Vikings has decreased and my dislike of the Lions has increased. So basically, since we're awesome, teams hate us. Also, Bears are poo no matter what.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys remember the time the vikings won the super bowl?
Kampman74

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

Yeah whats up with that. After we won the Superbowl I thought MN fans didn't know that football existed. Nobody at either of jobs or school talked about if halfway thur the 2010 season up until when the Vikes beat the 9ers. Now everybody is like "How bout those Vikes, skol".

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

Yeah whats up with that. After we won the Superbowl I thought MN fans didn't know that football existed. Nobody at either of jobs or school talked about if halfway thur the 2010 season up until when the Vikes beat the 9ers. Now everybody is like "How bout those Vikes, skol".
Actually for me, right as we won the Super Bowl I got about 15 texts and they were all about the same. "Hope u proud of winning Superbowl all you did wuz cheat n da refs gave u evry call!!!1!!!" And then a bunch of stuff I can't repeat on here. It sucked that some of them couldn't handle it with any class at all.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
CWood21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skurey wrote:
hey guys remember the time the vikings won the super bowl?

Consider this a warning.

Quote:
3. Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.

This is trolling.
CWood21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

Actually for me, right as we won the Super Bowl I got about 15 texts and they were all about the same. "Hope u proud of winning Superbowl all you did wuz cheat n da refs gave u evry call!!!1!!!" And then a bunch of stuff I can't repeat on here. It sucked that some of them couldn't handle it with any class at all.

Knock it off.

Webby has made it clear he doesn't want people to be talking about opposing fan bases, whether it be in their respective team forums or our own. Thanks.
Kampman74

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, so I can't state a fact? The Vikings have not won a Superbowl, how in the world is that trolling? I am not going into their forum and being like "Man how do guys get by with not winning the big one for fifty years" That would be trolling. How is it not trolling when Seahawks fans say that it is a catch despite 90% of America disagreeing with them? Doesn't that just upset us and make us mad, isn't that the same as trolling? I don't understand weird internet things, but I really don't know what is what anymore. Then lock this thread up because we can't talk about division rivals.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kampman74 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Kampman74 wrote:

This year it was Eerie quiet around Milwaukee in June/July when the Brewers were absolutely tanking it. same goes for I don't know the last time the city was excited for the Bucks, that's not saying either team doesn't have fans, but when the team sucks, and the fans know it, there really is not much to talk about. In August and early September when the Brewers started to turn it on, suddenly it was "How about those Brewers!".

As for belligerent fans, every team has them but I've never met a team where they made up more then a small minority of the fan base, even in Chicago where after every game whether it's a loss to the Patriots or a win against the Lions many fans chant "Packers suck" continuously under the Waldron Dr. tunnel. It in no way reflects their entire fan base and is mostly done in good sport. For fans, well not just sport fans but people in general, I find those that those are hyper-critical and overbearing in personal attacks(intended or not) have their own issues that they need to deal with. It could also be that they just are not great conversationalist and that is the only real way they know how to be involved in a conversation (at least in their minds). Either way, it is often best to not get worked up over it, and to move on as difficult as it may be at times.

There's also a lot that can be lost in translation between someone you know personally and merely posting messages on an online forum to total strangers. It's best to leave that grey area for people you know personally, as more likely then not it comes across not as you intended online.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by svp on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
blueswedeshoes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCarthy/McKayla...

I laughed.

Not sure why...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 55 of 99

Jump to: