Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Show some damn pride
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finnerception

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's rights guys.. don't you see? Instead of going to the Texans forum and giving them compliments, we should be giving them Michael Griffin.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets all go troll the texans forum and remind them that there wouldn't be a team called the texans if it wasn't for Tennessee two reasons why the oilers moved here and most importantly Tennessee came and saved there asses in the Texas revolution aka Alamo / battle of San jacinto.. There team would be called the Huston Mexicans ... They should thank us and forever fear the mighty Titans.....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:
I am with Ruskie

Same.

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
-Nate "The Great" Washington
Rec: 12 Yds: 160 TD: 0
-Ryan Succop
FG: 9/11 Long: 47
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know if Ben Tate is playing this weekend cuz I really need a win in my fantasy...

Oops. Wrong thread. My bad.

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. - John Wilmot
justing101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant you see this "football" is tearing us apart!!! Crying or Very sad
But yeah, anything Ruskie says I will back up.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this post. I get annoyed at the self-loathing Titans fans, as well. And I especially HATE when people talk about their fantasy team as if it's more important than the Titans.

And to pour it on, I also never pick against the Titans in our weekly office Pick'Em league and last week won the pool by one game. Everyone else had the Lions. Clutch.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double Agent wrote:
I like this post. I get annoyed at the self-loathing Titans fans, as well. And I especially HATE when people talk about their fantasy team as if it's more important than the Titans.

And to pour it on, I also never pick against the Titans in our weekly office Pick'Em league and last week won the pool by one game. Everyone else had the Lions. Clutch.

I just don't draft Texans to my fantasy team, problem solved.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
coleman51

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think with my head, not my heart. There are benefits to doing so as well. Do I think we will beat the Texans Sunday? Absolutely not. Is it possible? Of course. Did I think the Titans would beat the Ravens in week two last year?

I root for the Titans EVERY time they play. Every time. Just like I've supported the Vanderbilt Commodores since I was a child, I'll always support the Titans. That doesn't mean I can't have an opinion on how the game goes. And if we win, AWESOME. I'll be thrilled, just like this past week against the Lions.

Please don't tell us how to be fans, everyone on this forum supports the Titans in their own way. Just because we play fantasy football doesn't mean we don't pledge allegiance to our team. Why do people play fantasy football? It's a type of game that ANYONE can play. Do people like to lose? Of course not. It's completely illogical not to want to play Arian Foster (or Ben Tate if Foster was hurt) against a Titans defense that has been a gateway for opposing offenses. However, if you choose to not play fantasy players against your favorite team - that's your prerogative.

Go Titans.

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313
MrOneWayRoad

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the proverbial "true fan" thread. I like it.

Luckily for me, I don't play fantasy football, nor am I involved with any pick em leagues or whatever they're called. I just love the game.

I will admit, though, that knowing how competitive I am, I would do whatever it took to win my fantasy league if I was in one...lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've sold out every home game. Maybe Titans fans in FF should pool money to build more seating. Maybe then we'd spend the $15 million+ in cap space on upgrading our team. Bud Adams is cheap because he reads this forum and doesn't like what he sees.

This fan base needs to be less supportive if you want change. As long as Titan fans blindly support the franchise with their hard earned money nothing will change.

Hopefully jake locker can carry us to 8 wins. I have him in fantasy and as long as our d plays the way they have been he will rack up points playing from behind all year.
titanrick

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coleman51 wrote:
I think with my head, not my heart.

We have a word for guys like you...

winners.

Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. - John Wilmot
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's face it: The Titans this year are not a competitive football team.

The best we can do is just be reasonable, be realistic and try to look to the future as a fanbase together. I'm not going to sit here and blindly support the coaching staff or the players who underperform. I'm going to support the concept of the Tennessee Titans and their improvement as an organization.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: