Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TIFT (This is fantasy talk)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sandybaby716


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 3645
Location: Rhode Island
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:
So what am I supposed to do with Chris Johnson?


seriously? At this point, I hope you have a better option to start now. Lots of players have emerged thanks to injury and ineffectiveness. Start anyone with upside at this point. But don't trade CJ. You won't be able to get anything for him unless he shows a glimmer of hope. But maybe, just maybe he pulls his head out of his posterior and starts getting some positive runs. I don't expect it, but he's worth the bench spot.

Gotta say, prior to last season I traded him in my keeper league for Brees. I felt his decline would be obvious; a pure speed guy getting almost 400 touches a season. Once the quickness faded, he'd be done, unlike guys like Peterson who developed into punishers.
_________________
wgbeethree wrote:
In all fairness it is kind of rude to just lay injured at their feet while the Lions defensive players are trying to hold a completely unrelated dance party.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bears Are Legit


Joined: 24 Jan 2011
Posts: 704
Location: Super Bowl
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fitz
Welker
Miles Austin
Denarius Moore
Dwayne Bowe

pick 2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IrishGreen


Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 36544
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamaal charles vs chargers

or


doug martin vs redskins
_________________

El Ramster on the amazing work
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13226
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
jamaal charles vs chargers

or


doug martin vs redskins


I'd go with Doug. You figure Kansas City should be behind early so they will have to pass more against the Chargers than the Buccaneers would against the Redskins. Plus half of the Redskins D is on IR right now.
_________________
Pugger wrote:
Pugger? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
AtariB20


Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Posts: 3707
Location: The Real Titletown, USA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trent Richardson tonight or Matt Forte Monday night?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheGreatZepp


Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Posts: 2844
Location: Brookfield, WI
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtariB20 wrote:
Trent Richardson tonight or Matt Forte Monday night?
Lethal Injection or Electric Chair... flip a coin.

Forte if he plays has big play potential, however, Michael Bush has shown plenty and is the short yardage back going forward and will split carries with Forte. I'd imagine that if Forte plays he'll see somewhere between 10-12 touches. One of those could be a 50 yd screen, or he could have 50 total yards. Think if he's going to see the endzone this week tohugh, he'll have to make it happen from some yards out.

Richardson... well he plays on the Browns and they're playing the Ravens... Good Luck with that.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtariB20


Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Posts: 3707
Location: The Real Titletown, USA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreatZepp wrote:
AtariB20 wrote:
Trent Richardson tonight or Matt Forte Monday night?
Lethal Injection or Electric Chair... flip a coin.

Forte if he plays has big play potential, however, Michael Bush has shown plenty and is the short yardage back going forward and will split carries with Forte. I'd imagine that if Forte plays he'll see somewhere between 10-12 touches. One of those could be a 50 yd screen, or he could have 50 total yards. Think if he's going to see the endzone this week tohugh, he'll have to make it happen from some yards out.

Richardson... well he plays on the Browns and they're playing the Ravens... Good Luck with that.


Ya... Going with Richardson. The commissioner is an idiot and only allows

1 QB
1 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 Flex
1 K
1 D

It is a 12 man league and our (it is really my dads team) RB/WR positions consist of... Forte, Jones Drew, Richardson, Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin, Randall Cobb and Titus Young

So hard to choose who to start at them positions every week!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheGreatZepp


Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Posts: 2844
Location: Brookfield, WI
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtariB20 wrote:
TheGreatZepp wrote:
AtariB20 wrote:
Trent Richardson tonight or Matt Forte Monday night?
Lethal Injection or Electric Chair... flip a coin.

Forte if he plays has big play potential, however, Michael Bush has shown plenty and is the short yardage back going forward and will split carries with Forte. I'd imagine that if Forte plays he'll see somewhere between 10-12 touches. One of those could be a 50 yd screen, or he could have 50 total yards. Think if he's going to see the endzone this week tohugh, he'll have to make it happen from some yards out.

Richardson... well he plays on the Browns and they're playing the Ravens... Good Luck with that.


Ya... Going with Richardson. The commissioner is an idiot and only allows

1 QB
1 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 Flex
1 K
1 D

It is a 12 man league and our (it is really my dads team) RB/WR positions consist of... Forte, Jones Drew, Richardson, Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Miles Austin, Randall Cobb and Titus Young

So hard to choose who to start at them positions every week!
That is a tough lineup, Richardson is who I would of picked though. Not a guy I'm going to count on to win the game for me this week but at least put up some points
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheGreatZepp


Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Posts: 2844
Location: Brookfield, WI
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Cutler CHI @ DAL
Jake Locker TEN @ HOU
Christian Ponder @ DET

Currently have Cutler and Locker rostered... not happy so far but the rest of my team is carrying this underwhelming duo. Want to know who to start this week and what two are best to roster for remainder of year.

I've been tempted to go forward with Locker and Ponder, but that's a lot of unknown and with that a lot of risks there. Cutler has been playing terribly but so has many QB's and he has the best receiving weapons of the three.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajdodge09


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4627
Location: Monterey Bay
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears Are Legit wrote:
Fitz
Welker
Miles Austin
Denarius Moore
Dwayne Bowe

pick 2


Match ups? Help me to help you.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AtariB20


Joined: 07 Feb 2008
Posts: 3707
Location: The Real Titletown, USA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGreatZepp wrote:
]That is a tough lineup, Richardson is who I would of picked though. Not a guy I'm going to count on to win the game for me this week but at least put up some points


No matter how the 2nd half goes, I am happy with the decision!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Greg_Jennings


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 22835
Location: Milwaukee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...if Hakeem Nicks doesn't play on Sunday, who should I start at the flex in his place?

Randall Cobb vs NO
Denarius Moore vs DEN
Kyle Rudolph vs DET
Chris Johnson vs HOU (lol)
_________________

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jgarth22


Joined: 10 Aug 2011
Posts: 14
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay or nay on this trade?

Phillip Rivers
Stevie Johnson
Adrian Peterson

for

Aaron Rodgers
Darren Sproles

I'd be getting A-Rod in the trade. I currently have as my WRs: Welker, Jennings, Crabtree, and Colston so I can give up Stevie. As for RBs, we can only play two guys and I had Peterson, MJD, and Jamaal Charles so I could give one up and Sproles is a good back-up for me. I also have Leshoure on the bench, so I've got depth.

This is a keeper league, you get four keepers year after year, and I think rolling with ARod, Jennings, MJD, and Charles from year to year is a win in my book. What say ye?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sandybaby716


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 3645
Location: Rhode Island
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg_Jennings wrote:
So...if Hakeem Nicks doesn't play on Sunday, who should I start at the flex in his place?

Randall Cobb vs NO
Denarius Moore vs DEN
Kyle Rudolph vs DET
Chris Johnson vs HOU (lol)


Moore, methinks. 11 targets last week and DHB will miss the game and TE Myers may as well. Palmer's favorite guy.

Rudolph is a solid option too.
_________________
wgbeethree wrote:
In all fairness it is kind of rude to just lay injured at their feet while the Lions defensive players are trying to hold a completely unrelated dance party.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Greg_Jennings


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 22835
Location: Milwaukee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jgarth22 wrote:
Yay or nay on this trade?

Phillip Rivers
Stevie Johnson
Adrian Peterson

for

Aaron Rodgers
Darren Sproles

I'd be getting A-Rod in the trade. I currently have as my WRs: Welker, Jennings, Crabtree, and Colston so I can give up Stevie. As for RBs, we can only play two guys and I had Peterson, MJD, and Jamaal Charles so I could give one up and Sproles is a good back-up for me. I also have Leshoure on the bench, so I've got depth.

This is a keeper league, you get four keepers year after year, and I think rolling with ARod, Jennings, MJD, and Charles from year to year is a win in my book. What say ye?


I would probably do that.
_________________

In the end, it wasn't guns or bombs that defeated the aliens. It was the humblest of all God's creatures, the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 91 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group