Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears Season Predicition Week 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Bears Season Predicition Week 4 Reply with quote

@ Cowboys [L]

The offense does not have it together yet and it is a good defense on primetime in a hostile environment.

@ Jaguars [W]

What the Bears defense does to Blaine Gabbert will be criminal, I also think this is when we see the offense start to click.

Bye Week

Lions MNF [W]

Coming our of the bye week, at home, on MNF and with how the Lions have been making mistakes I think the Bears smack them again like they did last year.

Carolina [W]

The Carolina defense is TERRIBLE and the Bears should really start to show something on offense by here and the defense can contain Cam as we have only gotten faster with McClellin and a healthy Izzy.

@Tennesse [W]

The Titans stink and Locker is the exact type of inaccurate QB that the Cover 2 eats up. If you thought the Tennessee offensive line was bad wait till the Bears get a hold of them.

Houston [L]

Playing an elite team in primetime is never easy. With the aggressive front 7 and the secondary that has some serious playmakers I can see this game not going well for the Bears.

@ San Francisco [L]

I fear for Jay Cutler's health with our line and his defense. Also the massive road grading OL of the 49ers is not a great match up for the Bears.

Minnesota [W]

The Vikings are showing more life than we all thought, but like the Bears not being able to beat the Packers I will not give Minnesota a win against the Bears till they show they can do it.

Seattle [W]

Lost in all of the defenses hoopla is the fact that the Seahawks cannot really score points. I expect a Rams type game in the cold of Soldier field and the Bears defense to win this one.

@ Minnesota [W]

The Cover 2 eats up QBs like Ponder.

Green Bay [L]

We cannot beat them until we beat them.

@Arizona [L]

The Arizona defense at home makes enough plays that the Bears defense cannot overcome.

Detroit [W]

I think the Lions will be done by this point and the Bears will take advantage of a team that crashed back to Earth.
10-6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: