Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OT- You Bois have Twitter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
silver_surfer


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 265
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
hahaha this aint sports talk dog!


FRESNO!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
Shocked no one on here is friendly Embarassed



_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 3294
Location: Hollywierd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
I need to learn how to post them funny picks. Laughing
I've completely stepped away from social network stuff.
The need to feel important is gotten within, not from texts, replies, likes, tweets, and why so many text others while around others...
First I was trained to text but after rude responses when you don't reply right away, I tell everyone I've got mine blocked so don't text.
I don't but I usually don't respond to keep up the 'illusion' Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote







Had to get in on this Laughing
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14559
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
silver_surfer


Joined: 21 Aug 2012
Posts: 265
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 6463
Location: CA-TX
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:


I love the smirk on George Bush's face while he's dodging the shoes Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14559
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:


I love the smirk on George Bush's face while he's dodging the shoes Laughing


lol seems like that wasnt his first time dodging shoes
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Money


Joined: 07 Sep 2012
Posts: 6
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Twitter Reply with quote

Yes, I have one. Look you'll see me out there, Terrell Randall. By the way, what is a troll?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 8607
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Twitter Reply with quote

King Money wrote:
Yes, I have one. Look you'll see me out there, Terrell Randall. By the way, what is a troll?


Is... is... is... that... $?
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big_palooka


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 22108
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Twitter Reply with quote

King Money wrote:
Yes, I have one. Look you'll see me out there, Terrell Randall. By the way, what is a troll?


$$

https://twitter.com/rodster213



$$
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32152
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BP:

_________________

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Did somebody mention teens?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Twitter Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
King Money wrote:
Yes, I have one. Look you'll see me out there, Terrell Randall. By the way, what is a troll?


Is... is... is... that... $?


Cant believe this dude is stupid enough to tell us his name and Twitter, thus giving away who he is. You do know you cant rejoin this forum under a new name once you get banned, right?

Next time you try to join, try not using a name including "Money", just a hint.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14559
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Twitter Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
King Money wrote:
Yes, I have one. Look you'll see me out there, Terrell Randall. By the way, what is a troll?


Is... is... is... that... $?


Cant believe this dude is stupid enough to tell us his name and Twitter, thus giving away who he is. You do know you cant rejoin this forum under a new name once you get banned, right?

Next time you try to join, try not using a name including "Money", just a hint.


"im more confused than a cow on astro turf" -lizard lick

i thought $$ was the silver guy
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZoomWaffle


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 5348
Location: United Kingdom
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Twitter Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
King Money wrote:
Yes, I have one. Look you'll see me out there, Terrell Randall. By the way, what is a troll?


Is... is... is... that... $?


Cant believe this dude is stupid enough to tell us his name and Twitter, thus giving away who he is. You do know you cant rejoin this forum under a new name once you get banned, right?

Next time you try to join, try not using a name including "Money", just a hint.


"im more confused than a cow on astro turf" -lizard lick

i thought $$ was the silver guy


Lol

Old name is rodmoney, new name is King Money
He gives out his Twitter profile, its called rodster and has $$ in there
It shows his name, which we already figured out by looking at some of the many other Raider forums across the web where others have had to deal with rodmoney's BS.

This guy is bananas.
_________________


Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group