Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

League fined Belichick $50,000 for official touching
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pats#1 wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
Quote:
BB's reported salary is $7.5M, which means $50k fine less than 1pct of salary. like person making $60k/year being fined $402.

http://twitter.com/shalisemyoung/statuses/251028260635435009

Wow...never thought of it that way.

BB is probably pissed they took away his toilet paper Laughing
Or I just didnt want people to assume just by looking at my sig...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Richter wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
I wish he would have been suspended. Not just cause Pats are a division rival but I feel the league should have made an example of him. No one should touch a ref for whatever reaon IMO.

Man, being a Bills fan must really do a number on a person's mind...
I just feel if it was any other coach that the punishment would be much worse. Look at Sean Payton. He got suspended for something Gregg Williams did. It was out of his control. Bill put his hands on an official and his punishment is a lot less significant. I would just like to see the NFL be alot more consistant with their punishments.
That example isn't even on the same planet as what BB did. The ref was literally running away from him, BB was trying to get his attention, and he tried grabbing his arm. It's not like he punched the ref out.

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Richter wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
I wish he would have been suspended. Not just cause Pats are a division rival but I feel the league should have made an example of him. No one should touch a ref for whatever reaon IMO.

I just feel if it was any other coach that the punishment would be much worse. Look at Sean Payton. He got suspended for something Gregg Williams did. It was out of his control. Bill put his hands on an official and his punishment is a lot less significant. I would just like to see the NFL be alot more consistant with their punishments.
That example isn't even on the same planet as what BB did. The ref was literally running away from him, BB was trying to get his attention, and he tried grabbing his arm. It's not like he punched the ref out.
Yeah... And what did Sean do? Nothing.
Pats#1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Richter wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

Shocked WHAT???

He compared Sean Payton allowing players to have a bounty system to BB trying to get a refs attention...

Sig credit: Deadpulse
Pats#1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Richter wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

You don't read much do you??? And no, I'm not being a smarta**, I'm dead serious, because you obviously have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to bounty gate.

Again, not trying to insult you, just please...read up on a subject before commenting on it.

samgurl775

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Richter wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

"There are two kinds of evil people. People who do evil stuff, and people who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it."

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
Pats#1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
samgurl775 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Richter wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

"There are two kinds of evil people. People who do evil stuff, and people who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it."

CORRECT!

marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are getting off topic. I didnt say Sean was right to not report anything. I just feel that Sean being suspended for a full season for something that wasnt his fault is a ton more worse of a punishment than bill gettin fined for something in his control.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
You are getting off topic. I didnt say Sean was right to not report anything. I just feel that Sean being suspended for a full season for something that wasnt his fault is a ton more worse of a punishment than bill gettin fined for something in his control.
You're the one getting off topic. What Sean Payton did is nowhere near similar to what BB did and has nothing to do with anything. It's apples and oranges.

Troy Brown wrote:
Pats#1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:

Again...grabbing a refs arm DIRECTLY isn't even a fraction as bad as indirectly allowing your players to purposely hurt an opposing team and give rewards for it.

I'm sorry but your view is very very skewed. Sean Payton was told by the NFL, as the head coach of the team, to stop the bounty system the team had, and he didn't. If you honestly believe a HC wouldn't have noticed a bounty system in his locker room, especially one where his DC was directly involved, then I have no idea what else to tell you because that is simply extremely naive.

Sean Payton knew what was going on in his locker room, and allowed it to continue even though it was brought to his attention and he was told to put an end to it.

No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

finn54

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy, i'm really sorry, but i had to mod edit the title. Fining BB for "official touching" was making me giggle too much Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finn54 wrote:
Billy, i'm really sorry, but i had to mod edit the title. Fining BB for "official touching" was making me giggle too much Laughing

It was on purpose... you ruined it! Laughing [it really was]
Tom Brady Tribute
finn54

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
finn54 wrote:

It was on purpose... you ruined it! Laughing [it really was]

Massive fail on my part. Major props, Billy Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:

You know that in criminal proceedings if I know about a crime and I fail to report it I can be charged as well, right? Payton DID more than not tell Goody'all he also lied, which is a big deal. I hope for your sake you don't believe what you're posting because it's pretty bad to this point.

Mark Twain wrote:
Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.

QBvsDefensiveQuality
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Richter wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:

One never lied to the Goddell. The other lied to him numerous times and was told to stop the bounty program.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: