Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Looking Ahead: 2013 NFL Prospects Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Looking Ahead: 2013 NFL Prospects Thread Reply with quote

Okay, the 2012 NFL season hasn't even started yet... and this thread is in no way taking away from my excitement for the coming season. I just thought a prospect list/discussion place will eventually be needed for the 2013 NFL Draft.

A couple guys that I've got my eye on for the Ravens in the upcoming draft are some of the top safety prospects. We all should remember the name Bacarri Rambo-Georgia from last year's mock season. He received a suspension of 4 games to start the season the last I checked.

My real interest at safety is in Florida safety Matt Elam... I think he could be the next great safety in the league. He has that same RB like build like you see in Ed Reed and Troy Polamalu. The guy is a playmaker with the instinctive ability you look for. I love the play at 1:34 where he anticipates (wrongly) that the QB is going to go to the RB, crushes through the RB all on his way to getting to the TE (?) that the QB went with on the outside and STILL makes the play. He's my top guy in this class.

Those are two of the prospects that I'll be keeping an eye on... I'm not exactly sure what our needs will be at this point, but I know safety is definitely a need headed forward.

Any other names that you guys like at this point?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of partial to Eric Reid and TJ McDonald as FS prospects for mext year. Both have big time ability, and have played big against top flight opponents.

I also like Barrett Jones as a OT prospect, and his experience at OG and C increases his value that much more--very Yanda-esque. Ricky Wagner is another potential LT prospect when (not if) we decide to complete the overhaul of the OL with young studs next year.

CJ Mosley is the guy I like if we look to bring in Ray's heir apparent. I like Teo too, but Mosley is way ahead of him in my opinion.

Sam Montgomery and Brandon Jenkins are the two pass rushers I'm really going to keep my eyes on this season since Kindle and Kruger may be gone after this year.

Two last guys I want to see more of are Jordan Rodgers and Zac Dysert. Tyrod Taylor is not a good option as a backup QB, and if anything ever happened to Flacco, we'd be in real trouble. We need to upgrade at that position.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^
Safeties
Eric Reid... meh... I think that legendary front 7 from LSU along with great corners outside helped make Reid look a lot better than what he really is/was. When I see him on tape, I see a guy who consistently takes bad angles to ball carriers, who doesn't show the instincts I like to be a star at the next level, he just allows too many guys to get behind him defensively for my liking (though pressure on QBs mean less likelihood of them exposing this as they're usually throwing inaccurate passes) and his frame just appears a bit too frail for my liking. I think Reid is heavily overrated at this point. I've seen him listed as a surefire 1st round guy at this point and really I see a more midround kind of talent... say 3rd round or so. I was more impressed with Robert Lester and I think Lester is more of a mid 2nd round type of guy.

McDonald on the other hand does look like he can be a beast at the next level. He's very physical and has the range to play both safety spots... which will be key because having selected Christian Thompson this past season, I think he's someone worth keeping an eye on in terms of development... and he was a FS in college. I like how McDonald hits like a truck but is also technically sound and is usually there to either make a play on the ball (showing instincts) or just in time to try and separate the receiver from the ball with a big hit. Still though, I have Elam over McDonald... I view both as 1st round talents though.

OL
In terms of the OL, I'm not sure what we do. Oher should be back for one more season and with McKinnie gone, I'd like to think that the team will give him his last show at the LT position in 2013. And then you have KO... is he a LG or is he the RT in 2013? And where does Jah Reid fit into this discussion. The way I see it, we may have all that we need in terms of OL ability on the roster: Oher-KO-Gradkowski-Yanda-Reid.

But if the OL doesn't work out, I obviously like Jones as he was in my mock drafts but with him possessing so much OL versatility and having won the outland trophy last season as a junior... no way I see him making it past the top 15-20 picks... and I hope we're not picking in that range. Same with Montgomery as a pass rusher.

I like Wagner though I'll need to see more of him going forward. Another name that I really like is Jake Matthews. Obviously he has the NFL pedigree that you look for and with him playing RT and having a top-notch LT on his own team, I think there's obviously some potential to see him see less top to mid 1st round potential and more bottom of the 1st to 2nd round potential. That being said I'm more impressed with Matthews athleticism than with Joekel from the tape.

ILB
In terms of ILB and Mosley... I highly doubt he comes out. It usually takes about 12-16 months for a player to truly regain form after an ACL injury and Mosley was injured in the championship game... the injury looked disgusting to watch. I think he pulls a Hightower and uses this year to get back and the next year to propell himself forward to an elite conversation. Plus Saban usually has a good track record of bringing back many guys for their senior seasons. Mosley seems to fit the bill. Te'O is probably going to be out of our range too (hopefully) but with ILBs you just can't tell how teams will treat them.

I have my eye on Nico Johnson who I think will really take advantage of his increased role this year. I like him as a possible name early 2nd round name. We've been known to trade back and we've been known to like those Alabama defenders and Johnson IMO is similarly talented to Donta Hightower... trading some brute strength for increased speed... though he's still very stout in taking on blocks and playing with leverage.

Edge Threat
Not sure I want to spend yet ANOTHER pick on the position next year. I think it's possible that we could let go of Kruger if he becomes too expensive for us to retain, but we should still have Upshaw and I think Kindle could be someone cheap for us to resign. With Suggs back I'd be willing to roll with that with maybe a potential guy later in the draft. With that in mind I haven't truly paid too much attention to too many pass rushers of note.

WR
I think it's highly possible that we release Boldin heading into next season if he doesn't break trend and perform to a higher level. With that in mind I think we could still be in play for possibly bringing in a WR from the next class. Justin Hunter's potential will probably land him WAAAYY out of our range, but he's obviously the worth keeping an eye on at this point. Randy Moss kind of speed/size ratio. Terrance Williams is also another big size speed specimen who might be a more realistic option for the Ravens where we might end up drafting... especially with RG3 being gone and him being sort of "on his own". We'll see how he progresses.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gooselovechild wrote:
Sam Montgomery and Brandon Jenkins are the two pass rushers I'm really going to keep my eyes on this season since Kindle and Kruger may be gone after this year.

Jenkins is out for the season and I think Montgomery is more of a 4-3 DE than a 3-4 OLB (especially after it looks like he's bulked up a bit for this season)

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
^^^
ILB
In terms of ILB and Mosley... I highly doubt he comes out. It usually takes about 12-16 months for a player to truly regain form after an ACL injury and Mosley was injured in the championship game... the injury looked disgusting to watch. I think he pulls a Hightower and uses this year to get back and the next year to propell himself forward to an elite conversation. Plus Saban usually has a good track record of bringing back many guys for their senior seasons. Mosley seems to fit the bill. Te'O is probably going to be out of our range too (hopefully) but with ILBs you just can't tell how teams will treat them.

Wow, I hadn't realized that Mosley only dislocated his hip. Honestly that was the most disgusting injury I'd ever watched in a live football game... I definitely thought he must've torn his ACL and broken his leg... it looked gruesome.

I was wondering how Mosley was looking like such a beast early in the college season. I honestly was starting to think the guy was Superman or something... to come back from what I thought he must've had happen. I also thought I recalled the announcer say something about an ACL... I must've took that and ran with it. Definitely was wrong about this. What that in mind:

gooselovechild wrote:
CJ Mosley is the guy I like if we look to bring in Ray's heir apparent. I like Teo too, but Mosley is way ahead of him in my opinion.

I don't know if I'd say that he's "way ahead", but I suppose the definition of such a term is relative anyway. But I'd agree that CJ Mosley is probably the best ILB in this class at the moment. I think he would definitely benefit by adding another 10 lbs to his frame to make him better at taking on blocks, but his instincts, athleticism, and ability to play the passing game at a high level makes him an elite LBer prospect. I'd expect that come draft season, he'll leapfrog Te'O and be a top 15-20 type prospect. Which means Baltimore will likely be in position to "settle" for Te'O later in the 1st round.

In terms of how I'd rate the ILBs so far it'd go:
1. CJ Mosley- Top 15 talent
2. Manti Te'O- Top 25 talent
3. Nico Johnson- Round 1 talent

But since LBers value can be funny I can imagine Nico going somewhere in the 2nd round. If we're in range to snap him up with our 2nd pick, I'd jump on that. Perhaps even trade up to secure him if necessary.

Our front 7 is in dire need of impact player additions for depth and better quality. If McPhee or Jones don't step up and really grab their position by the horns, I'm all in for upgrading it. It was considered one of our biggest weaknesses until McPhee came in and rocked the fanbase last year with his early play, so as far as I'm concerned if he's regressed in anyway we may need to take a hard look at the 34 DE prospects in this draft. It could end up being a first round need/ only needed if we can get an elite prospect.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Simon, Levine Toilolo, Cobi Hamilton, Chance Warmack, Barrett Jones, Sheldon Richardson, Kenny Tate, Arthur Brown, Shayne Skov, and Tony Jefferson are all prospects I like who could fit our needs in the first three rounds. The Honey Badger too if he comes out.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alfalcone wrote:
John Simon, Levine Toilolo, Cobi Hamilton, Chance Warmack, Barrett Jones, Sheldon Richardson, Kenny Tate, Arthur Brown, Shayne Skov, and Tony Jefferson are all prospects I like who could fit our needs in the first three rounds. The Honey Badger too if he comes out.

He's not playing this year though. I thought I heard that he was going to use this year away from competition football to go to counselling and then return to LSU in 2013? I could be wrong, but I'm about 85% sure about that.

Barrett Jones was a guy that I was keen on if he had come out for the 2012 NFL draft unfortunately, his versatility and overall talent level + the ensuing hype he will receive will make him sort of the David DeCastro of this draft class... not necessarily as hyped, but I think he will go as high as people thought DeCastro might go. I think his OT, OG, OC versatility will legitimately have him be a guaranteed top 15 pick in the draft.

Besides Skov, the other names I'm not too familiar with at this point.

Myself, I've been looking a lot at edge threats to improve our pass rush. We'll likely lose Kruger and really I think we can still use some extra burst off the LOS. A guy that I find intriguing at this point depending on how high his stock goes... could be the Illinois DE, Mike Buchanan. He has an awesome burst off the LOS plus length combination that looks similar to the LSU DE, Barkevious Mingo. He's not as disruptive or good, but he has the raw talent that you look for. If he might be available somewhere in the 2nd round, I think I wouldn't mind going after him.

I'm also going to continue to be on the look-out for any potential impact 5-technique players. Obviously the best we probably have to look out for ATM is the big guy for SMU- Margus Hunt. Length seems to be all the rage that defenses are looking for and Hunt is a raw prospect. He's another guy I'd be looking at as a possible 2nd/3rd round developmental guy at this point. He'd provide a nice change of pace to what we have in McPhee. His huge frame will give OL a different look to deal with... and he has nice athleticism to develop into a complete starter if he gets the game down pat.

I'm also on the lookout for a WR that might be around for our 1st round selection. Not exactly a needed position and we need to address the defense, but if we let go of Boldin and a BPA talent falls, I wouldn't be adverse to going in that direction with a pick.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
alfalcone wrote:

Your correct on the Honey Badger, assuming he's true to his word. There's a lot of Lardarius Webb in his game, though he's a little softer in coverage but with more play making ability. Simon plays DE & DT at Ohio State, he's undersized 6'2 260 but strong as an ox with a great understanding of leverage. His biggest downside is that Matt Millen loves him. I think he could be a great fit in the Jarrett Johnson role should he be available in round 3 or 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAxf60wBas&feature=related Toilolo is a tight end at Stanford, he's a big physical tight end who can block, but also catch, a perfect complement to Pitta and Dickson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw8L9-45Co Hamilton is a receiver at Arkansas, explosive but was the 3 or 4 receiver the past two years, probably a round two guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFCFdJ6BR-Y Warmack is a guard at Alabama, the best lineman on the team. The "10 year" player every talks about once a draft. Richardson is a DT at Missouri, raw, it took him some time to qualify academically, a JUCO guy, but he's explosive and makes plays. 6'4 295 and very possible a 4.7 40. He could be a stud 5 technique. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShSiAvIX1Jc Tate's at Maryland, played strong safety until Edsall came in, and he was moved to a hybrid role in the 4-2-5. He's about 6'4 225, but his skill set fits an evolving NFL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHglU3nYRqQ Brown is an undersized linebacker at Kansas State, if he can get up to 235 240 he's a first round pick no doubt. He tackles everything but he's probably the worst fit schematically of anyone on my list. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuJVBbeZQU Finally Jefferson is an undersized safety at Oklahoma, a play maker, again in the Webb sort of mold, he may have to move to corner, but he's got great cover skills. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsF2ClPg1SQ
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alfalcone wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:
alfalcone wrote:

Your correct on the Honey Badger, assuming he's true to his word. There's a lot of Lardarius Webb in his game, though he's a little softer in coverage but with more play making ability. Simon plays DE & DT at Ohio State, he's undersized 6'2 260 but strong as an ox with a great understanding of leverage. His biggest downside is that Matt Millen loves him. I think he could be a great fit in the Jarrett Johnson role should he be available in round 3 or 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAxf60wBas&feature=related Toilolo is a tight end at Stanford, he's a big physical tight end who can block, but also catch, a perfect complement to Pitta and Dickson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw8L9-45Co Hamilton is a receiver at Arkansas, explosive but was the 3 or 4 receiver the past two years, probably a round two guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFCFdJ6BR-Y Warmack is a guard at Alabama, the best lineman on the team. The "10 year" player every talks about once a draft. Richardson is a DT at Missouri, raw, it took him some time to qualify academically, a JUCO guy, but he's explosive and makes plays. 6'4 295 and very possible a 4.7 40. He could be a stud 5 technique. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShSiAvIX1Jc Tate's at Maryland, played strong safety until Edsall came in, and he was moved to a hybrid role in the 4-2-5. He's about 6'4 225, but his skill set fits an evolving NFL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHglU3nYRqQ Brown is an undersized linebacker at Kansas State, if he can get up to 235 240 he's a first round pick no doubt. He tackles everything but he's probably the worst fit schematically of anyone on my list. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuJVBbeZQU Finally Jefferson is an undersized safety at Oklahoma, a play maker, again in the Webb sort of mold, he may have to move to corner, but he's got great cover skills. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsF2ClPg1SQ

Just saw the Sheldon Richardson tape and I agree, I certainly like what he brings to the table as a 5-tech with both his explosive ability and his strength at the POA.

I also completely missed your mention of Tate for some reason. I'm familiar with him as well. The rest of the guys I'll have to look at when I get a little more time on my hands. I do remember hearing about Warmack as well, but I've just never watched his tape. Though I'm wondering if we truly need OL aid and if we do what kind of need is it. Our weakest position is probably LG atm as Oher has been stepping his game up and KO looks good at RT, Yanda at RG is a no-brainer, and Gradkowski is our center of the future. I'm not sure we'd take a shot at a lineman high... which sucks because this is such a deep OL class at the top this year that we could've made out with a really good one. Though maybe we decide to kick KO back inside to LG and select a RT like Jake Matthews or an elite LG if one falls to us. I'm just still more convinced that we could probably get better value elsewhere.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alfalcone wrote:
Your correct on the Honey Badger, assuming he's true to his word. There's a lot of Lardarius Webb in his game, though he's a little softer in coverage but with more play making ability.

Ehh... Even with Williams struggling I don't think the Ravens need to target a CB in the draft. I'm not a big fan of Matthieu's though and I wouldn't take him before the 3rd round with or without the off-field issues he has.

Quote:
Simon plays DE & DT at Ohio State, he's undersized 6'2 260 but strong as an ox with a great understanding of leverage. His biggest downside is that Matt Millen loves him. I think he could be a great fit in the Jarrett Johnson role should he be available in round 3 or 4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAxf60wBas&feature=related

With Upshaw the Ravens don't need anybody else in that mold. It wouldn't make a ton of sense to invest another quality pick on a guy that has the main responsibility of setting the edge from the OLB position. Make no mistake about it once Suggs comes back that's what Upshaw will be doing the majority of the time and I have the feeling that he's going to be very good at it. Getting another pass-rusher at OLB is a different matter though.

Quote:
Toilolo is a tight end at Stanford, he's a big physical tight end who can block, but also catch, a perfect complement to Pitta and Dickson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNw8L9-45Co

TE is not a need at all. Having a more well-rounded guy would be nice but the Ravens aren't the Patriots and they wouldn't be utilizing all of those guys on the roster. The offense would be much better served getting another WR than a TE - especially when the TE position is one of the team's biggest strengths already.

Quote:
Hamilton is a receiver at Arkansas, explosive but was the 3 or 4 receiver the past two years, probably a round two guy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFCFdJ6BR-Y

Not familiar with the guy but WR is a position to watch - especially guys that are projected to go early. I don't think Boldin will be back and the team needs another play-maker at WR. Not necessarily a deep-threat but somebody that's a consistent threat. Like what Boldin should be but isn't.

Quote:
Warmack is a guard at Alabama, the best lineman on the team. The "10 year" player every talks about once a draft.

OL is a position to watch if Harewood falls off and the team isn't confident in Reid. Warmack would be great if that's the case but I don't think he falls to the area where the Ravens will likely be picking.

Quote:
Richardson is a DT at Missouri, raw, it took him some time to qualify academically, a JUCO guy, but he's explosive and makes plays. 6'4 295 and very possible a 4.7 40. He could be a stud 5 technique. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShSiAvIX1Jc

Yes. If there's one position where I tend to value athleticism higher than anything else it's the DL. The Ravens could use another explosive option to add in their rotation, especially if McPhee doesn't get going.

Quote:
Tate's at Maryland, played strong safety until Edsall came in, and he was moved to a hybrid role in the 4-2-5. He's about 6'4 225, but his skill set fits an evolving NFL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHglU3nYRqQ

I kind of agree that he's a fit to counter what NFL offenses are doing but probably not for the Ravens. Tate is a LB in the 4-3 only in my opinion. He's comparable to Thomas Davis of the Panthers. I don't mind undersized LBs too much but he's not a guy that I think can play the WILB spot that he would be slotted in Baltimore.

Quote:
Brown is an undersized linebacker at Kansas State, if he can get up to 235 240 he's a first round pick no doubt. He tackles everything but he's probably the worst fit schematically of anyone on my list. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWuJVBbeZQU

I like Brown quite a bit at this point. Unlike Tate I think he could slide in nicely at WILB over McClain.

Quote:
Finally Jefferson is an undersized safety at Oklahoma, a play maker, again in the Webb sort of mold, he may have to move to corner, but he's got great cover skills. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsF2ClPg1SQ

Maybe. Like I said I'm not hoping that they target a CB with a quality pick but if they think he can stay at S then go for it.
RAVINGMADD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:

I'm also on the lookout for a WR that might be around for our 1st round selection. Not exactly a needed position and we need to address the defense, but if we let go of Boldin and a BPA talent falls, I wouldn't be adverse to going in that direction with a pick.

I know he's a little smaller than most would like, but I like Tavon Austin a lot. He reminds me of Steve Smith and he's a great returner. Not to mention, he's from Baltimore. I do always really like the West Virginia guys after they beat the crap out of Maryland for some reason though so take that for what it's worth.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAVINGMADD wrote:
diamondbull424 wrote:

I know he's a little smaller than most would like, but I like Tavon Austin a lot. He reminds me of Steve Smith and he's a great returner. Not to mention, he's from Baltimore. I do always really like the West Virginia guys after they beat the crap out of Maryland for some reason though so take that for what it's worth.

I suppose he might be a slot option to consider later in the draft, but I just don't see the potential in him to be a premier receiver- definitely wouldn't spend a 1st rounder on him.

On another note, I've kept looking for guys look like they could be a fit on our defense and upgrade the pass rush. I stumbled upon Dion Jordan... and I don't know exactly where he'd fit in our defense, but by golly... this is a guy that we need to target in the first round.

His length, overall athleticism, and hustle is simply flat out impressive. And he fits the Ravens draft style. A guy who has faced adversity and excelled, a guy who is a tough and physical football player- that just loves the game. He's a guy that is a senior that has proven to be a productive player. And he's a quality character guy. That's quite possibly the definition of a Ravens draft prospect.

A negative of his, is that while he's 6'6" to 6'7", he's only 243 lbs. That's not what you look for when you're looking at the prototypical size for a guy that height. You're usually thinking somewhere in that 270 lbs range.

That said, I turned on the tape and I throw prototypical out the window. Talk about a guy who is strong at the POA and just sets the edge with the best of them. This guy was very good at squeezing OL back into the play and working his way down the line on plays opposite him. He didn't exhibit any apparent lack of instincts either. So his size while light, he seems to be just a naturally strong guy.

And as a pass rusher, while he only had 7.5 sacks in 2011 and he's only on pace this season to finish with about 7 sacks... his role in the Ducks defense doesn't have him rushing the QB 100% of the time. He really plays a unique position. Looking at the tape, he's pressing WRs at the LOS on some plays, he's dropping back into coverage a decent amount of the time, etc. He's standing up on some plays, puts his hand in the dirt on others. He plays a very versatile role within that defense.

I think you put him into the NFL and you have a guy who already comes equipped with some experience to play in a 34 defense in a SAM role... but he also has incredible length. Between his length and athleticism, I think you've got a guy that can be the next in line of long pass rushers to recently have success in the NFL like JPP and Chandler Jones. With the OTs in the league becoming smaller to be more adept at handling those quick edge rushers, these longer pass rushers are going to continue to have success.

I'm not sure if Dion Jordan gets here and we ask him to bulk up some and play DE opposite Ngata (which operates like a LE in a 43) or if we just ask him to stay at his current size and utilize his athleticism as an OLB. He could be put into a rotation with Suggs and Upshaw on either side with his versatility.

EDIT: And thus my first "guy" of the 2013 NFL draft has been labeled.

Last season my first guy was obviously Cordy Glenn, followed by Alshon Jeffery, and then Kevin Zeitler... this year Dion Jordan is that first "guy".

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sounds like, dare I say it, Adalius Thomas.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
He sounds like, dare I say it, Adalius Thomas.

Congrats on 4400... hopefully I catch the 4444.

But anyway, I don't know about Thomas, he does have the athleticism you look for, but it's more straight line. I'll have to keep watching him. My initial impression is that his hips aren't fluid enough to be consistently relied upon in coverage like Thomas was- I mean organized chaos has Thomas playing corner and safety at times.

Obviously its still very early in the process, so I'm just getting my feat wet with what he is as a player. I'll have to keep watching and rewatching his tape, try and catch some games. But he definitely has a special quality to him- Jordan does.

He's probably just underrated in the process at this point and will jump higher up boards once scouts tell people they like the guy... or something. Because on tape, I'm just so impressed with his ability that I just can't believe it would be possible for him to fall to our selection wherever that may be.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manti Te'o period

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38

Jump to: