Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DC Forum Pick 'Em - Discussion/Standings Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Spends


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 934
Location: Baltimore, MD
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like a lot of road teams this week. I will probably lose at least half of those games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 26594
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FOUR MINUTES!!! GET YOUR PICKS IN!!!!
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10224
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Thursday games. I didn't get my picks in on time.

Des, can I still make the rest of the picks for week 3 and just skip the Giants/Panthersa game?
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 26594
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Damn Thursday games. I didn't get my picks in on time.

Des, can I still make the rest of the picks for week 3 and just skip the Giants/Panthersa game?


Sure
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10224
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Damn Thursday games. I didn't get my picks in on time.

Des, can I still make the rest of the picks for week 3 and just skip the Giants/Panthersa game?


Sure


Since the thread is locked, you want me to PM them to you or post them here?
_________________


Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 26594
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:
htfryar wrote:
Damn Thursday games. I didn't get my picks in on time.

Des, can I still make the rest of the picks for week 3 and just skip the Giants/Panthersa game?


Sure


Since the thread is locked, you want me to PM them to you or post them here?


I unlocked it, go ahead and post 'em Smile
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23799
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just for the record. I was the ONLY one to pick Minny. LIKE A BOSS
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Slamman


Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Posts: 13181
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This week was BRUTAL.

Real question though... I don't know if anybody picked Seattle to win the game. If somebody did... are we REALLY giving them credit for the win?
_________________
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.


Slam sig bet participants:

A62
Buddy
PincheJimmy
Dirk Gently
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6058
Location: CT
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Slamman wrote:
This week was BRUTAL.

Real question though... I don't know if anybody picked Seattle to win the game. If somebody did... are we REALLY giving them credit for the win?


Roysmyboy and RunawayJim picked Seattle. Weaksauce.

On a happier note, I went 8-8 this week. I'M COMING FOR YOU DES! DRAGGING YOU INTO THE BASEMENT WITH ME!
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 26594
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn refs screwing with my pick-em results...
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
WizardHawk


Joined: 31 Jan 2009
Posts: 9545
Location: Hawkeye State
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well, well....guess whose is standing atop the board.


_________________

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 26594
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far...only 1 missed game (SEA/STL)...let's keep it going Laughing
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
waremd


Joined: 27 Jan 2012
Posts: 933
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very close among the top 10, gonna be a dogfight all year I can see.
_________________
Future Starting Safety for the Cowboys

^---Props to thesickness89 for the sig ---^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ace5


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 6058
Location: CT
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waremd wrote:
Very close among the top 10, gonna be a dogfight all year I can see.



I was out of it before the first week was done. But I'm not in last anymore! Or even second to last! [victorylap]
_________________
iPwn wrote:
Your sig is wherever your car keys are. Sorry you won't ever see it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Tha King


Joined: 23 Feb 2011
Posts: 4014
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

4/13 so far this week.....I must say,I sucked Laughing
_________________
Quote:
Uguu
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group