Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Run heaviest teams, where are we?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Run heaviest teams, where are we? Reply with quote

1. Texans 2. Seahawks 3. Bills 4. Dolphins 5. Bucs 6. Redskins 7. Jets 8. Cardinals 9. Jaguars 10. Bears 11. Vikings 12. Patriots 13. Chiefs 14. Panthers 15. Bengals 16. Chargers

Via tweet from Mike Clay

He only did top 16 and im on my phone that is about to die but i was shocked to see we arent in the top half of the league.

Edit just read this:
Mike Clay
17 minutes ago
Through 3 weeks, the league's pass-heaviest team is the Titans (76%)...

2. Raiders 3. Saints 4. Packers 5. Browns 6. Colts 7. Cowboys 8. Steelers 9. Lions 10. Eagles 11. Giants 12. Ravens 13. Falcons 14. Rams 15. Broncos 16. 49ers

Im no math professor but how are we 16th passing but not 16th rushing?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nvm it makes sense. I like seeing balance but we shouldnt be balanced imo with a 2-1 record.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to NFL.COM, we're 17th in rushing attempts, but we're 7th in rushing yards per game, and 3rd in yards per attempt(5.4). That's a good thing. It means we're getting much more out of our guys than a lot of other teams.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
According to NFL.COM, we're 17th in rushing attempts, but we're 7th in rushing yards per game, and 3rd in yards per attempt(5.4). That's a good thing. It means we're getting much more out of our guys than a lot of other teams.

Unfortunately we're not giving it to our guys. Now that the box doesn't get stacked as much, we need to run the ball as much as we can. I love that we're implementing some play-action, but it's not as threatening if we don't actually run a fair amount.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: