Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders Vs Steelers- GAMEDAY TODAY LETS WIN THIS ISH
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How Much We Win By?
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Who Cares, JUST WIN
82%
 82%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 23

true2form

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
oak42069 wrote:
ZoomWaffle wrote:
oak42069 wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
oak42069 wrote:
oak42069 wrote:
1-2

"guys were going to lose this game"

"a blow out"

"the boos will surface"

far from the reality of it.

Laughing

lets see what the fellas have to say today Wink

I'll bite.

The Steelers beat themselves. Penalties and turnovers kept the Raiders in the game and eventually gave it away.

Roethlisberger throws 384 and 4TDs and they lose? That will rarely, ever happen in the NFL.

It was great to get a win and props to the coaching staff for keeping them fighting and making some half time adjustments. But the defense can't play that way and expect to be competitive every week.

Manning is up next. The Raiders need to make some big time adjustments this week. Need to figure out a way to generate pass rush and cover underneath. Force Manning to throw deep where he's struggling. If they are going to give his WR 12 yard cushions all game, trouble is brewing.

oh please

we were without 2 starting corners playing with dbs that wouldnt make some teams practice squad.

we won cuz we played as well as they did and guess what?

better. score shows it, proof in the pudding

1-2 fans

Yes and no.

I was talking to a friend of mine during the game who is a die-hard Steelers fan, and he was saying the same thing as Palooka all game long. On one hand, they killed us in the passing game, on the other hand, our offense stepped up big time in the second half. But you can't ignore all the penalties they had and those turnovers were key. They had scored TDs on 3 of the first 5 drives before the first fumble, they were in a rhythm and we took the ball away. The Steelers are 18-6 when Ben throws for 3+ TDs, plus the fact that it was such a close game means the odds of us winning would have been severely low had they not made those mistakes.

we kept em out of the end zone the entire 4th Q, minimized penalties, and secured the ball.. the difference

i agree that pittsburgh shouldve kept goin but we shut em down and forced the turnovers. they didnt hand us shish.

what they did is hand us the ball in the endzone for a touch back Laughing ..instead got 7 lucky break for big ben and the curtain..u kidding me

enjoy the win fellas

Thats true, we did great overall in the 4th, but early on the Steelers had costly penalties and a fumble. They should have been up even more going into half time. Our entire team looked pretty bad in the first half, aside from McFadden's big run. Those mistakes in the 1st half kept us in the game. In the second half, it was all our team stepping it up, which is why I said you and Palooka were both right.

Well it's definately give and take. I could easily take things away from the Raiders, but I could also take at least 14-21 points off the board from the Steelers too. Moore doesn't fall at the beginning of the game does that take 7 away from Pitt? Do we get points instead? Illegal pick takes 7 off the board. Do they even get 3 there? Onside kick gets recovered and no short field. More points gone? Fumble recovery in the endzone?

Yes, the Raiders had some luck and ultimately won because of some of it. However, the Steelers had quite a bit of luck themselves. If we were the only lucky ones we would have blown them out. Just saying.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Raidin wrote:
RaisinBran wrote:
Can someone give me a link to that hit Giordano put on that one receiver. He absolutely destroyed him on a deep pass down the middle of the field! I wanna show it to my friend haha

I remember face-palming over the fact Gioradno seemed to be celebrating it. What a clown.

+1. Reminded me of Mike Mitchell. Whatta boob.

Fixed.

Giordano is actually a big hitter since his days at Cal. Laying somebody out cleanly is a great feeling despite how much you guys wanna clown somebody. Especially since he hasn't done it in a while. The fans loved it too.

I can't imagine how giving up a huge passing play is ever a good feeling no matter what you eventually do to stop them embarrassing you even more .

Well get mad at Pat Lee for giving up the big play. Giordano was there to clean up.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
dante9876

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its teusday and its Broncos week and no GDT has been made yet. Yeah we must have won Sunday.
early43

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
Its teusday and its Broncos week and no GDT has been made yet. Yeah we must have won Sunday.

And they wont have Joe Mays either.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

He sux though
early43

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
early43 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

He sux though

Thats my point. If hes starting, how good is the guy backing him up? Plus isnt DJ Williams out on suspension?

DMC has his best games against the Broncos, this game will be a good level on if the ZBS is working or not cuz if you take away the 64 yrd TD run, DMC still only average under 3 yrds per carry against the Steelers. Still have serious doubts the the ZBS and Knapp.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early43 wrote:
Nodisrespect wrote:
early43 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:

He sux though

Thats my point. If hes starting, how good is the guy backing him up? Plus isnt DJ Williams out on suspension?

Plus he can't head hunt on Palmer or McFadden either Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63
Page 63 of 63

Jump to: