Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The poise Locker showed today..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Double Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpaceAgePimp wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:
He reminds me so much of Brett Farve.

To be honest, and it's mostly because he's my quarterback and we've been burned from Collins and Young, but I'm scared to death every time he throws the ball Laughing

That being said, most of the time it ends up being amazing rather than amazingly terrible.

If he can cut down on the flat-out missed throws and miscues, he's going to be a great one.

This is me too. I hold my breath everytime he throws and it's because of VY and Collins. With VY you never knew where the ball was going to end up.

I was definitely this way with VY and KColl, but I don't feel the same way with Locker.

I think a lot of it has to do with how AWFUL the running game has been. I'm just relieved when the play isn't a run, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double Agent wrote:
SpaceAgePimp wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

To be honest, and it's mostly because he's my quarterback and we've been burned from Collins and Young, but I'm scared to death every time he throws the ball Laughing

That being said, most of the time it ends up being amazing rather than amazingly terrible.

If he can cut down on the flat-out missed throws and miscues, he's going to be a great one.

This is me too. I hold my breath everytime he throws and it's because of VY and Collins. With VY you never knew where the ball was going to end up.

I was definitely this way with VY and KColl, but I don't feel the same way with Locker.

I think a lot of it has to do with how AWFUL the running game has been. I'm just relieved when the play isn't a run, lol.

Lol, that's exactly how I feel. I always just hope for a pass. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had full confidence in a QB here since McNair. Locker is slowly gaining that confidence. I was confident in VY when the game was on the line, but never the rest of the game...it feels weird to say that, but it's true. Laughing
SpaceAgePimp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double Agent wrote:
SpaceAgePimp wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

It's not that I'm not confident in Locker, I have just been conditioned to hold my breath, ha ha.

BostonZombie

"Love it or leave it: God bless America" -Ricky Stanzi

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: