Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3 GDT: Bears vs. Rams (12 pm CT, Fox)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsaddict wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
bearsaddict wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
I like the Rams and I think that they are on the way up with Jeff Fisher.

But lets not look to far into a terrible game the Bears played against the Packers and a nice win that the Rams had. The NFL is reactionary to a fault.

The Bears are still a team talented enough to win the division and the Rams are still a work in progress.

I think this game will be more competitive than the Colts game, but it still should be a win for the Bears.

The real tipping point for the Bears is that we have 4-5 players that can sack the QB going against a weak OL and the Rams have 2 players that can sack the QB going against a weak OL.

That's a stretch.

While I do agree that the Bears should be favored and I think they'll probably win this game(even though I'm picking the Rams), the bold is a major stretch.

We have 2 guys who are proving to be top tier pass rushers. You guys have Peppers. And I'll give you Melton as well. That's 2 vs. 2.
I'd like a recount on this. Very Happy

Wow, kick a guy while he's down...dirty. I'd expect that from Cortland Finnegan but not you, bearsaddict! Crying or Very sad
Ha ha, I kid I kid! Don't take it personally, I just thought it was funny. You guys are a team on the rise and there is no question about it. I have enjoyed all of your posts this week, and that is a whole lot more than what I can say for about 90% of the cheese brains that come into our forum.

It's all good. I'm just messing around as well. It's been nice over here in Bear land...see you guys again in 4 years? Wink

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
bearsaddict wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
bearsaddict wrote:
jrry32 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
I like the Rams and I think that they are on the way up with Jeff Fisher.

But lets not look to far into a terrible game the Bears played against the Packers and a nice win that the Rams had. The NFL is reactionary to a fault.

The Bears are still a team talented enough to win the division and the Rams are still a work in progress.

I think this game will be more competitive than the Colts game, but it still should be a win for the Bears.

The real tipping point for the Bears is that we have 4-5 players that can sack the QB going against a weak OL and the Rams have 2 players that can sack the QB going against a weak OL.

That's a stretch.

While I do agree that the Bears should be favored and I think they'll probably win this game(even though I'm picking the Rams), the bold is a major stretch.

We have 2 guys who are proving to be top tier pass rushers. You guys have Peppers. And I'll give you Melton as well. That's 2 vs. 2.
I'd like a recount on this. Very Happy

Wow, kick a guy while he's down...dirty. I'd expect that from Cortland Finnegan but not you, bearsaddict! Crying or Very sad
Ha ha, I kid I kid! Don't take it personally, I just thought it was funny. You guys are a team on the rise and there is no question about it. I have enjoyed all of your posts this week, and that is a whole lot more than what I can say for about 90% of the cheese brains that come into our forum.

It's all good. I'm just messing around as well. It's been nice over here in Bear land...see you guys again in 4 years? Wink
Don't lie, you'll be in here all the time, keeping an eye on Alshon.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Bowler1215

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another solid game by our D. 6 sacks, 5 by D-linemen. Lots of pressure on Bradford, 2 ints, and Major Wrights pick 6 to seal the game for us. Very stupid for Peppers to push the guy though. I guess we didnt learn anything from the GB game when Carimi did the same thing.

Offense was better(it couldnt have been worse than the GB game) At least we had shorter passes, screens, etc. O-line was better, but it still needs improving. Seems like later on in the year, our o-line looks good after a shaky first half of the year. OT/OG is still our number 1 need.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fears came true..

Our DE's are just too talented

to come away with 2 sacks. Just far too talented.

We always seem to do bad vs teams who have a

woeful Oline. Always, for some odd reason..

Good luck the rest of the ways guys. Made

Sammys stats go down.

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
tikitiger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any update on Forte's status for week 4?
#4 South Carolina Gamecocks 11-2
We didn't make the BCS?

Jags | Sharks | Lakers | Giants
TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tikitiger wrote:

He has a high ankle sprain, which means hes out 4-6 weeks i believe. I wouldn't start him in fantasy football.
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
tikitiger wrote:

He has a high ankle sprain, which means hes out 4-6 weeks i believe. I wouldn't start him in fantasy football.

No. He Doesn't have a high ankle sprain... But we should no more as the week progresses. I fully expect Forte to be out there against the Boys on MNF.

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
raq11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
tikitiger wrote:

Confused
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raq11 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
tikitiger wrote:

Confused

Shefter's initial report was wrong... Forte does not have a high ankle sprain, and should return this week against the Cowboys.

TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
raq11 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
tikitiger wrote:

Confused

Shefter's initial report was wrong... Forte does not have a high ankle sprain, and should return this week against the Cowboys.

Come at me bro
pigsooie5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
raq11 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
tikitiger wrote:

Confused

Come at me bro

I'll come at you all day tyty Laughing

TytybearsFan21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
raq11 wrote:
TytybearsFan21 wrote:
tikitiger wrote:

Confused

Come at me bro

I'll come at you all day tyty Laughing

I'm only allowed one serious/helpful post a year and YOU RUINED IT
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
raq11 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Any chance the Bears can win the Division pretty much disappeared Thursday night.

Minor overreaction
I have been watching this team for more than 4 decades. I have seen this before. We would have to have Mike Ditka as coach to make up the loss to GB. They are not going to lose more than three or four more games max and we are probably going to finish right around 9 wins. I hope like heck I am wrong and Smith is a genius who has been hiding his brilliance.

No you have been watching this team for 2 games...and guess what to make up for the loss against GB all we have to do is beat them at home...and if the offence can do anything and the D is still playing as well we will.
The Bears team is much more than the latest variation.

Sure we can beat GB at home but who honestly believes that will happen?
Madmike90

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicagoAl wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
raq11 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
Any chance the Bears can win the Division pretty much disappeared Thursday night.

Minor overreaction
I have been watching this team for more than 4 decades. I have seen this before. We would have to have Mike Ditka as coach to make up the loss to GB. They are not going to lose more than three or four more games max and we are probably going to finish right around 9 wins. I hope like heck I am wrong and Smith is a genius who has been hiding his brilliance.

No you have been watching this team for 2 games...and guess what to make up for the loss against GB all we have to do is beat them at home...and if the offence can do anything and the D is still playing as well we will.
The Bears team is much more than the latest variation.

Sure we can beat GB at home but who honestly believes that will happen?

If the offence picks up and the D is still playing as well as it is right now we will beat the Packers.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZBearsFan wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:
raq11 wrote:
ChicagoAl wrote:

Minor overreaction

Isn't it entirely possible that we lost a game last week to a better team on their field? That team was 15-1 last year ya know. Last week was frustrating but with the reaction you'd think we lost 31-3 at home to a CFL team last week.

But regardless, let's move on to this week's game. GB was a week ago now.
It isn't just that we lost a game to GB which I predicted but that the way it was lost was so unnecessary. If we had come out running and still gotten beat, I would not have been as upset.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29

Jump to: