Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Day Thread Week 3: A Tale of Two Cities (vs Buffalo)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins
Clevloland
20%
 20%  [ 10 ]
Buffalul
29%
 29%  [ 14 ]
Nobody Wins, we all lose
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Hornby
31%
 31%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 48

LondonBengal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pnies20 wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
pnies20 wrote:
When will the pain stop???

Hopefully right about Thursday night when you beat the purple guys. Looking forward to seeing TRich bury some folks. Good luck....

Right... We're going to get handled

38-13

I dunno 'bout that.

Reckon you guys match up pretty well with the Ravens, better than the Bengals anyways. You should take heart from the Chiefs win in NO. The Ravens are confident to the point that they're taking people for granted. They're already chalking up Thursday night as a W. The NFL simply don't work like that.

Don't forget that when they line up Thursday night, the purple jerseys opposite will have a 'Art' badge to aim for..... The Ravens are starting to get cocky and disrespectful. Time for someone to go in there and bust them in the chops. Hope its the Browns......
ReggieCamp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty damn frustrating. Even when we put ourselves in position to make a play, we find a way to make a mistake.

Plenty of signs of encouraging play from several players, but damn, let's put it all together out there for once. Gotta find a way to stop the bleeding. I'm not sure if a short week at Baltimore is the answer....

It will happen some day. Not sure when.
DawgX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:
Pretty damn frustrating. Even when we put ourselves in position to make a play, we find a way to make a mistake.

Plenty of signs of encouraging play from several players, but damn, let's put it all together out there for once. Gotta find a way to stop the bleeding. I'm not sure if a short week at Baltimore is the answer....

Yeah, the Browns would really benefit from playing a bad team this week. They've lost all three games by a combined 18 points, so they've been in every game against three good teams. If they faced a bad team, I think they could certainly get a win which would give them a lot of confidence.

Whoever makes the schedule must hate the Browns. I thought bad teams were supposed to have an easy schedule? Even if the Browns weren't given an easy schedule, at least give them one that's not incredibly hard. What makes it even more frustrating is a team like the Texans have such an easy schedule. They were good last season so their schedule should be fairly tough, but it's been incredibly easy. They have faced Miami, Jacksonville and Denver. All of those teams are 1-2.

Like I said before the season, I think the Browns are going to be a better team than their record this year indicates. Although the Browns are winless, I think they're better than quite a few teams who are 1-2.

Smack on the sig.
fsubrowns9510

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReggieCamp wrote:

Sad thing is dude, we've been saying this for years.

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda, Wish...

Baby steps are at a premium in Cleveland.

Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50
Page 50 of 50

Jump to: