Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT- Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) vs Arizona Cardinals (3-0)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
I'd really like to see what he have in Foles and I have a feeling I'll get my wish soon. Whether Vick gets hurt or pulled for poor play, Foles is going to have an opportunity to show what he's got.

I seroiusly doubt Andy is going to pull Vick, not based on today, but just in general. But Foles will probably get a chance with all the shots Vick is taking.

Feed the RB's, and then the freaking PA pass would most likely work.

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
Fitz2k2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
This game is an example of what I have talked about before where an Andy Reid offense has never scored 35+ points in a playoff game. You have to enter a game thinking that you need to put up 35+ points to beat a very good team and your defense needs to keep them at 14 points or under . If you can do one of those two things you are just about guaranteed to win the game. The Eagles did neither. This offense needs a #1 receiver and a far less predictable offensive playcaller. The Cardinals showed everyone what a #1 receiver looks like and the following is what a #1 receiver looks like in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPdi9WtO50

The Eagles don't look good against these playoff type teams.

We should of went after juilo jones.Seems like if we grab a #1 wr jackson or maclin would be shipped out.
RainbowCarebear

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did KC resign Bowe?

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
nlesthought

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Yes.

But seriously all this non-sense of "he can't see over the OL" is killing my ears. Maybe if he had WRs who were taller than him he could see them? Please watch how Brees (when Sean Payton was calling plays) and even this yr with a shorter Russell Wilson is being used. The major difference I see is they threaten defenses with a run game. They have receiving threats over 6 ft. and lastly they aren't predictable on offense.

Give me a break with that he got maybe 1 pass batted down at the LOS this yr. The only route that Djax and a shorter Johnson get open on is some sort of stop route or return route

psn: nlesthought l Peppers90 on the sig

Bird Watch '13 - Placekicker #6 - Alex 'the podiatrist' Henery.
22/27 LNG 51yds; 42 XPs; 1 KOR TD given up.
nlesthought

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Arrow sign plaxico
Arrow fire mm
Arrow try out and sign two/three OL
Arrow replace Watkins
Arrow throw out any PA in the gameplan unless the ball is ran more than 10x

I feel we can beat the giants if we don't beat ourselves in the first qtr

I need to add we need to start being the hitters and stop being the ones getting hit. After watching NE last night I'm almost convinced that we have some of the most passive OL. On defense we also need to be a lot more aggressive, it seems like every team attacks the ball when bringing down our ball carriers....we don't do that. punch at it, put your facemask/helmet right where the ball is. I saw a stat during our game that said we led the league in takeaways thats due in large part to Weeden's 4ints. Not us being attackers on the ball carriers.

marky_b27

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching Andy Reid press conferences gets more painful as time goes on.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
PowerElite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:

I haven't even read a single Eagles article. I probably will not be doing so all week unless there is good news like the Eagles trading for a #1 wide receiver, some coach getting fired, or a noteworthy Eagles player getting cut.
Blahman88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

I haven't even read a single Eagles article. I probably will not be doing so all week unless there is good news like the Eagles trading for a #1 wide receiver, some coach getting fired, or a noteworthy Eagles player getting cut.

What about a QB switch, would that do?

PowerElite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

Yes, but I'd be sort of skeptical a bit. Can Foles make the offensive line block better and the receivers get open? Is the QB position for this team even capable of making the adjustments to the blitz? Are the receivers really open but Vick isn't locating them?
marky_b27

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PowerElite wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

Yes, but I'd be sort of skeptical a bit. Can Foles make the offensive line block better and the receivers get open? Is the QB position for this team even capable of making the adjustments to the blitz? Are the receivers really open but Vick isn't locating them?

I doesn't help the Vick holds the ball like a lame duck for 5 seconds before getting pummelled.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Marky > Foles
nlesthought

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

I doesn't help the Vick holds the ball like a lame duck for 5 seconds before getting pummelled.

IDK just a guess maybe he's holding it because the WRs are covered. Its a small window to fit if the WRs are under 5'11. Outside skill positions are NOT the best when your "slot" guy can't out run LBs. And your TE is blocking or running right at safeties.

1st down pass play hold the ball nobody open throw it away
2nd down pass play hold the ball nobody open throw it away
3rd down (and long) repeat...

How many 3 and outs does he need to go through before you among others are saying why is he just throwing it away?

Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest though if we stop turning the ball over in the redzone our offense has been able to move the ball at a decent pace.

I still think that's our biggest problem. We get to first down and 1 yard to go... And that turns into an opposing touchdown?

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
LOLKevinKolb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must've felt good for Fitz, though. Was like a replay of the Super Bowl, with the opposite outcome.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Broadway Joe

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
To be honest though if we stop turning the ball over in the redzone our offense has been able to move the ball at a decent pace.

I still think that's our biggest problem. We get to first down and 1 yard to go... And that turns into an opposing touchdown?

Actually we are being able to move the ball pretty damn well this season. It's the freaking turovers thaat have been our doom.

Thanks to Braylon4MVP for the sig!
RollEagles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday's game was terrible.

Duds:

1) Coaching

McCoy didn't even get 20 touches. What a joke. Run-Pass ratio was absurdly terrible.

To end the first half, with 16 seconds left on the goal line, instead of running 3 straight pass plays that are doomed to fail, how about run the ball once. See if you can score. If not, spike the ball and kick the field goad. Instead of 24-0, it could have been 17-0, 17-3, or 17-7. We started the fourth quarter down 24-6. It could have been 17-6, 17-9, or 17-13.

2) Mike Vick

For the reason that he just held onto the ball way too long. The 3rd down fumble on the goal line ruined any chance we had at winning this game. That play was almost all on him.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 93 of 96

Jump to: