Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals Overall After 3 Games
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bengals2010


Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Posts: 114
Location: Philadelphia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Bengals Overall After 3 Games Reply with quote

Good things
D-Line with Dunlap is great
Passing Game
Receiving Core excellent

Bad Things
Our tackling on defense is horrible period we are just throwing our arms out and not wrapping up when talking.
Our O-Line cant block for BJG
Running game not effective
coverage not good at all
_________________



THE SIG I MADE ^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
johndeere1707


Joined: 01 Apr 2006
Posts: 6006
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to overhaul our defense. Maualuga is such garbage
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
INbengalfan


Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 5611
Location: Richmond, IN
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burfict would replace him in a few weeks, but not now that he starts at WLB. Skuta looked confused on defense, but solid on teams. Either way, we have to draft a LB and DE pretty high next year, and keep MJ93.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bengals2010


Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Posts: 114
Location: Philadelphia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:05 pm Post subject:
We need to overhaul our defense. Maualuga is such garbage

I know Rey Maualuga plays so soft and cant tackle worth nothing! He needs to step up!!!!!
_________________



THE SIG I MADE ^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22632
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember when the receiver position behind A.J. Green was a question mark?

LOL
_________________
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 18859
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Remember when the receiver position behind A.J. Green was a question mark?

LOL

Remember when you thought Dalton was garbage and McNabb was a better option?

LOL

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Dalton has been a huge positive so far this season. I admit i was worried about him, but so far i've not been disappointed, even in the Ravens game.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23328
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Positives- offense and special teams

Negatives- run blocking and entire defense
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22632
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
Remember when the receiver position behind A.J. Green was a question mark?

LOL

Remember when you thought Dalton was garbage and McNabb was a better option?

LOL

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Dalton has been a huge positive so far this season. I admit i was worried about him, but so far i've not been disappointed, even in the Ravens game.


Dalton WAS weak in week 1, but guy has been lighting it up the past few weeks. Needs to keep it up.

Though Sanu threw Green the best deep ball he has seen in his career. Laughing
_________________
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23328
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
theJ wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
Remember when the receiver position behind A.J. Green was a question mark?

LOL

Remember when you thought Dalton was garbage and McNabb was a better option?

LOL

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Dalton has been a huge positive so far this season. I admit i was worried about him, but so far i've not been disappointed, even in the Ravens game.


Dalton WAS weak in week 1, but guy has been lighting it up the past few weeks. Needs to keep it up.

Though Sanu threw Green the best deep ball he has seen in his career. Laughing


He wasn't bad week 1. Our defense gave up 35+ points. He had to play from behind and their defense knew what we were doing. He still played well.

The Sanu pass was legit. Green dominated today
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22632
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanu did what youre supposed to do throwing to a guy like A.J. Green.

Stop trying to put touch on the pass. Instead, just pick a spot and chuck it out in front of him! I dont Daltons arm strength; his problem is he has underthrewn Green so many times because he does not do that. He tries to put touch on the deep pass & restrains his arm, when what he REALLY needs to do is try less hard, and just let it fly.

Snus pass was perfect. He threw it before Green was clearly open, threw it way behind everyone, where either green or nobody would be making the catch, and put enough air under it to allow Green to track it for an extra second.

That pass was a thing of beauty.
_________________
A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bengals2010


Joined: 09 Aug 2010
Posts: 114
Location: Philadelphia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now lets talk about this defense! !!!!
_________________



THE SIG I MADE ^^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
theJ


Moderator
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 18859
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Sanu did what youre supposed to do throwing to a guy like A.J. Green.

Stop trying to put touch on the pass. Instead, just pick a spot and chuck it out in front of him! I dont Daltons arm strength; his problem is he has underthrewn Green so many times because he does not do that. He tries to put touch on the deep pass & restrains his arm, when what he REALLY needs to do is try less hard, and just let it fly.

Snus pass was perfect. He threw it before Green was clearly open, threw it way behind everyone, where either green or nobody would be making the catch, and put enough air under it to allow Green to track it for an extra second.

That pass was a thing of beauty.


It was also the most open Green is going to get this year. He had a safety one on one. I guarantee that won't happen again.
_________________


Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23328
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bengals2010 wrote:
Now lets talk about this defense! !!!!


I don't want to get upset again
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16573
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bengals2010 wrote:
Now lets talk about this defense! !!!!


We need to lock up Dunlap, Geno and MJ93 asap. They play very very well together. Our LB's outside of Burfict and our secondary outside of Pacman and Reggie Nelson blow.

Time to start scouting LB's...
_________________
skywindO2 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Should see some Orlovsky vs Manziel this week in the battle of "who's less aware of their surroundings"

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LondonBengal


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Posts: 3337
Location: London, England, UK
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Dalton WAS weak in week 1, but guy has been lighting it up the past few weeks. Needs to keep it up.


Complete BS IMO.

Dalton was not 'weak' against BAL. It was a close ballgame halfway into the 3rd. Dalton looked just like dozens of other QB's playing that Raven defence in M&T Stadium, under intense pressure. That is not 'weakness'; it is what it is; pressure. Daltons' a tough kid, and he won't reset his heel for anyone, we were just well beaten on the road by the better team on the day, but Dalton was not 'weak'.

If you've watched the NFL long enough, you know that QB's in general will take what the defence gives them. In the last 2 games v CLE & WAS, and probably the next two v JAX & MIA, there are obvious weaknesses in the secondaries to exploit. Playing tougher teams down the road, the attack will change, as much as we want to see Andy pass for 300+ each game, it can't happen every week.

You take what the defence gives you.
_________________
" Democracy is a system where two idiots can out-vote a genius..........."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group