Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Respect...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c0insnap

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Respect... Reply with quote

Just wanted to say congrats on your wins so far. I've always respected the Cardinals for how aggressive and nasty the defense is... it's nice to see the NFCW getting some love and whoopin' on some legit teams. I said before the season that the Cardinals could very well win the division. Obviously, I hope it doesn't happen, but I'd rather see you guys win the Wild Card rather than those dirty Seabirds.

Beast
DirtyDez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gracias Seņor... It would be nice to see two teams from the NFCW in the Playoffs. I don't think it's happened since 04'... I already got tix for the MNF Niners game. Cool

The Rebuild Has Begun...
DRC29 INT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still firmly believe SF is a notch above us, but it's nice to play meaningful football again .. its been a while for us.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Respect... Reply with quote

c0insnap wrote:
Just wanted to say congrats on your wins so far. I've always respected the Cardinals for how aggressive and nasty the defense is... it's nice to see the NFCW getting some love and whoopin' on some legit teams. I said before the season that the Cardinals could very well win the division. Obviously, I hope it doesn't happen, but I'd rather see you guys win the Wild Card rather than those dirty Seabirds.

Thank you and good luck to you the rest of the season. The West is going to be a tough division to win this year. Unlike most years when it's done after week 8 or so.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: