Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CJ has proven just how useless and bad he really is.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: CJ has proven just how useless and bad he really is. Reply with quote

Anytime he was given the ball, he did nothing with it. Aside from two average, non-spectacular, common college RB 10 yd runs for a first down.

Even then he looks unimpressive and like a bum. All he is, is a waste of salary cap, and a down. You know when he gets the ball, the down is already over and we are now one down closer to the 4th.

He is probably the WORST player on the roster getting paid the most money. Fire the guy, bench him, or make him a kick returner and tell him to run VERTICALLY. Only options CJ0.1k has now.
TheDeeeeej

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be different if other RBs on our team were having success running the ball.

[Adopt a Titan] [Derrick Morgan] [Robert Johnson]
s_camp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDeeeeej wrote:
It would be different if other RBs on our team were having success running the ball.

They don't give the other RBs the opportunity anymore.

CJ's effort is atrocious. It doesn't matter what the other RBs are doing. The OT run where he had to beat 97-year-old, two-bad-knees-having KVB one-on-one and couldn't do it was all CJ. What the backups could have (or could not have, as the case may be) done with that is irrelevant.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDeeeeej wrote:

But their not really getting any carries.....
TheDeeeeej

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not defending CJ, Im just saying no one on our team has been running well other than Locker's scrambles.

Interesting to see what Ringer does when he comes back.

[Adopt a Titan] [Derrick Morgan] [Robert Johnson]
Niznag74

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see Ringer and Harper get some more carries and see what those two guys can do.
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:

CJ's effort is atrocious. It doesn't matter what the other RBs are doing. The OT run where he had to beat 97-year-old, two-bad-knees-having KVB one-on-one and couldn't do it was all CJ. What the backups could have (or could not have, as the case may be) done with that is irrelevant.

That play really made me sad/mad... I love me some CJ2k... but that showed me he's far removed from that player. 1 on 1... open field... and he couldn't out run him?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
s_camp wrote:
TheDeeeeej wrote:

That play really made me sad/mad... I love me some CJ2k... but that showed me he's far removed from that player. 1 on 1... open field... and he couldn't out run him?

I hear ya. I love CJ2K as well. But the CJ we've had for the last year plus a little is a waste of a roster spot. He's apparently not going to play like he used to play anymore.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad thing is that CJ is really useless to this team as it stands...

I mean you really wouldn't miss him on the field. I'm 100% certain Ringer, Harper or Reynard could give us what CJ has gave this year.

Not saying any of them are CJ, but they are as good (dare I say better) than CJ in THIS offense, THIS year.

many of us could run for 1.7 yards per carry. I know people say that often, but run 1 yard in your home right now as fast as you can and you mean to tell me you couldn't do that behind even the worst offensive line (ours).

It's very disappointing.

We basically have played 3 full NFL games without running the ball. I know the league is all about passing but that's just crazy.

To the topic of the thread... CJ is really useless to our team now.
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kind of depressing to think about just how amazing Chris was. And now this.

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
VinceYoung1010

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:

I mean you really wouldn't miss him on the field. I'm 100% certain Ringer, Harper or Reynard could give us what CJ has gave this year.

Not saying any of them are CJ, but they are as good (dare I say better) than CJ in THIS offense, THIS year.

many of us could run for 1.7 yards per carry. I know people say that often, but run 1 yard in your home right now as fast as you can and you mean to tell me you couldn't do that behind even the worst offensive line (ours).

It's very disappointing.

We basically have played 3 full NFL games without running the ball. I know the league is all about passing but that's just crazy.

I sort of have a feeling that this offense this year is this way because CJ can't get going with the run. I mean if CJ was CJ from 2 years ago no coordinator in the history of the NFL would only run the ball 10ish times a game. I just think Palmer knows that CJ in this moment is just a complimentary player at best.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinceYoung1010 wrote:
KingTitan wrote:

It's very disappointing.

I sort of have a feeling that this offense this year is this way because CJ can't get going with the run. I mean if CJ was CJ from 2 years ago no coordinator in the history of the NFL would only run the ball 10ish times a game. I just think Palmer knows that CJ in this moment is just a complimentary player at best.

Yeah and I was debating within myself do we get rid of Palmer or CJ. I mean today really made the decision for me. I think that Palmer and his concepts are for today's NFL. All the Wrs and Locker really are benefiting from the system.
We are passing and looking like a real NFL passing offense. Yet the running game is so bad.

I agree though if CJ was decent we'd be more balanced.
lamont

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As bad as I want CJ to suceed, he is not the same player. I said last week, cut bait after the season if there is a way to do it and not take a big salary cap hit. All the Titans need is someone like Leshore for the Lions, get 4 yards a pop and keep Locker in managable situations on 2nd and 3rd downs. If this is end for CJ, what does it say about the 1st round picks over the last 10 years for the Titans?

Quote:
glennonsports Chris Johnson has been held to 24 rushing yards or less in 8 of his last 19 games. #Titans
SMH

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its bad when everybody is waiting on Javon FREAKING ringer to save our running game.lol

I almost miss the fisher days when we would run run run run run intill it worked lol. Grown man football.

Anyways I for one am not giving up on CJ. No hes not as quick as he used to be but he still has the speed to be more then a solid RB. We don't need CJ2K anymore. We just need a steady run game and IMO I think CJ and the oline will get on the same page and provide us with that and more after the bye.

The teams we have played all have good to great front sevens and it doesn't get any easier next week. After the bye tho. we play some pretty weak run stopping Ds so look for CJ to go off after the bye.

Don't bash me btw. Im in no way making excuses for CJ. So hate on him all you want. Laughing

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
1.Nate "The Great" Washington
coleman51

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go back and watch the game. There were 3 runs that stand out to me where certain players were not blocking. Nate Washington in particular on two "crack back" blocks. No effort at all. Obviously he has tension between he and teammates. Then the toss play where he gets tackled by 6 Lions in the backfield. Not his fault. The drop was his fault. Anyways, I think the Chris Johnson we got this week was much better, and I hope it continues to improve. I mean let's get real guys, he doubled his rushing total with yesterday's game. Pretty impressive. Just think if he can continue to do that all season, next week 50+, week 5 100+, week 6 200+

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."

RIP Stylish313

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: