Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 96, 97, 98  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
Another life less performance by the offense.,

This team needs a shot of energy.. Put in Pryor

Maybe they should take 5 hour energies. Terelle Pryor isn't proven to prevent the 2:30 feeling later.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would of been a shoe in touch down if Pryor was in.. Did you see all that space. Its just sad seeing Palmer trying to make plays on the move ..a field goal in the red zone, I didn't see that coming ( sacarsm )
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
That would of been a shoe in touch down if Pryor was in.. Did you see all that space. Its just sad seeing Palmer trying to make plays on the move ..a field goal in the red zone, I didn't see that coming ( sacarsm )

Its just sad seeing you post this crap when Palmer is playing fine. Shhh

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About time Allen got a mojo and went for it on 4th.. If he would of went for it in the red zone against the chargers more then likely we would have received the W
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:
Another life less performance by the offense.,

This team needs a shot of energy.. Put in Pryor

Maybe they should take 5 hour energies. Terelle Pryor isn't proven to prevent the 2:30 feeling later.

Laughing

If Pryor were our starter we would have 3 wins already. Probably the top offense in the NFL, too. I bet DHB would start catching with his hands if Pryor were throwing to him, and McFadden would probably be less injury-prone, too.

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
thelawoffices

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody who thinks Terrelle Pryor should even sniff the field at QB is out of their mind.

mission27 wrote:
JDI is alive and well in us, the last best hope for mice and men on FF, and soon it will be alive inside all of you.

#JDI
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this team sucks... We have no hope in the short term.. It's time to throw Pryor out there. You act like being a NFL QB is like becoming head of the Senate.... Pryor is just a football player...It's time to bring some life back to the team...

PRYOR, PRYOR, PRYOR, PRYO R
big_palooka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
this team sucks... We have no hope in the short term.. It's time to throw Pryor out there. You act like being a NFL QB is like becoming head of the Senate.... Pryor is just a football player...It's time to bring some life back to the team...

Please shut up. Like seriously. Shut up.

Oakland is in bad enough shape without putting a QB who isn't a sound passer under center. Some gimmick plays, sure. Starting QB. There is a reason he is #3 on the list.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
Anybody who thinks Terrelle Pryor should even sniff the field at QB is out of their mind.

Why? I think he should definitely see some playing time at QB some time this season.
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:

Oakland is in bad enough shape without putting a QB who isn't a sound passer under center. Some gimmick plays, sure. Starting QB. There is a reason he is #3 on the list.

I won't SHUT UP! I SHOULDN'T SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THEN ME... He's number 3 because he is raw, but he might have the most to offer this team. Only one way for a player to get experience. Pryor is closer to Cam Newton then Tim Tebow. He isn't a lame duck out there... All he does is move the chains
nbaker1933

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when at one point Brian Brohm was a projected top 3 pick and projected to go to us.

trying to project where a player would go is hard.
nbaker1933

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:

I won't SHUT UP! I SHOULDN'T SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THEN ME... He's number 3 because he is raw, but he might have the most to offer this team. Only one way for a player to get experience. Pryor is closer to Cam Newton then Tim Tebow. He isn't a lame duck out there... All he does is move the chains

Do you believe that TP is better than Carson?
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
Pryor is closer to Cam Newton then Tim Tebow. He isn't a lame duck out there... All he does is move the chains

Cant side with you on this one, man. Cam Newton has much better mechanics, throws a better ball, and is more accurate. Tebow, on the other hand, has the poor mechanics, throws a lot of rainbow passes, and misses wide open WRs 10 yards away. Thats where Pryor is at right now, he is a faster, possibly less-accurate, non-virgin Tim Tebow.

La_Vader wrote:
big_palooka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:

See it's ignorant posts like 'all he does is move the chains' that bother me with you. He has done nothing in the NFL to show he can do any such thing. He's never even faced a starting NFL defense. And he looked rough to put it mildly against backups throwing the ball.

To suggest he has more to offer this team than a veteran passer who is playing good football is nothing short of dumb.

We get it. You have a boner for Pryor. But you can't let that cloud your judgement to the fact the guy isn't an NFL passer.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big_palooka wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
silver_surfer wrote:

See it's ignorant posts like 'all he does is move the chains' that bother me with you. He has done nothing in the NFL to show he can do any such thing. He's never even faced a starting NFL defense. And he looked rough to put it mildly against backups throwing the ball.

To suggest he has more to offer this team than a veteran passer who is playing good football is nothing short of dumb.

We get it. You have a boner for Pryor. But you can't let that cloud your judgement to the fact the guy isn't an NFL passer.

I can understand wanting to see a young, athletic QB who was exciting in college get in the game when your team is sucking. The only problem is he would be replacing Palmer, who happens to be playing better than anyone on offense right now. If Palmer were out there completing 50% of his passes and handing out interceptions like candy, then you might have a valid argument for getting Pryor in there. Pryor definitely has great running ability and can make some good plays with his feet. Im sure if he started he would make some electric plays now and then, but more often than not he would flop. He is just too raw and has too many issues with mechanics to be a starting QB right now. You dont change QBs unless your starting QB is playing poorly.

La_Vader wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 18 of 98

Jump to: