Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kenny Britt

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RedGreenShow


Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 1674
Location: Nati
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Kenny Britt Reply with quote

Safe fantasy start today? Saw no playing time/looks last week.
Rumor has it he'll be more involved today. Do you trust Locker to get him the ball? Thanks for your help.
_________________
[quote="YoursTruly"]He doesn't get the ball because he is shut down. Zero seperation. It is my understanding that Elite WR should be able to do this when their number is called. AJ gets shut down relatively easy.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
latinoaustino


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 6174
Location: The road is my home
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Kenny Britt Reply with quote

RedGreenShow wrote:
Safe fantasy start today? Saw no playing time/looks last week.
Rumor has it he'll be more involved today. Do you trust Locker to get him the ball? Thanks for your help.


I wouldn't touch any Titans player in fantasy right now. In this game that Detroit DL should get after Locker pretty hard so I'm not sure I'd play Britt. I have Britt myself in a fantasy league and he is on the bench for this game.
_________________


Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Munch-


Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Posts: 3007
Location: Tennessee
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's fine to start today.

It's about time Kenny gets his own thread that isn't called 'worldwide gang of shinanigans' or whatever. This guy is about to tear things up! One of the only things to be optimistic about right now Very Happy
_________________
Welcome Whisenhunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Munch-


Joined: 26 Sep 2011
Posts: 3007
Location: Tennessee
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Re: Kenny Britt Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
RedGreenShow wrote:
Safe fantasy start today? Saw no playing time/looks last week.
Rumor has it he'll be more involved today. Do you trust Locker to get him the ball? Thanks for your help.


I wouldn't touch any Titans player in fantasy right now. In this game that Detroit DL should get after Locker pretty hard so I'm not sure I'd play Britt. I have Britt myself in a fantasy league and he is on the bench for this game.


I mean it depends what other options he's got. I'd put Kenny as probably like #25 or so on my list this week. If you've got somebody better then by all means. But the matchup is actually pretty good, Lions secondary is pretty weak.
_________________
Welcome Whisenhunt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coleman51


Joined: 06 May 2005
Posts: 2774
Location: Hendersonville, TN
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Kenny Britt Reply with quote

RedGreenShow wrote:
Safe fantasy start today? Saw no playing time/looks last week.
Rumor has it he'll be more involved today. Do you trust Locker to get him the ball? Thanks for your help.


He did play last week in the slot. Think he had one catch for 5 yards.

His role is to be increased dramatically this week, but he's still limited on the routes he can run. To answer your question using your words, "Safe start", I don't think it's a safe start. It really just depends on what your other options are. He does have a chance at breaking out against a less than stellar Lions secondary, but who's to say we'll be able to get the ball to him. Locker has been pretty good under pressure though. Keep in mind Britt's big games last year were with Hasselbeck, but he had a few with Vince Young too.
_________________

Quote:
@jwyattsports 1h
#Titans safety Bernard Pollard on #Chiefs: “I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."


RIP Stylish313
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 7042
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I wouldn't say safe. High risk with the potential for high reward. Just depends who else you have.
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2992
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any WR is really a safe start when his QB is making his third NFL start. It could be a great day, it could be an average day, it could be a horrible day... who knows? Is Britt your best option at WR? I think I'd go in a different direction.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ragevsuall17


Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5646
Location: TX
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much smack as I've talked about being the worst team so far... I still know the talent on the team...

and started Britt and Cook...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2992
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
As much smack as I've talked about being the worst team so far... I still know the talent on the team...

and started Britt and Cook...


Yeah I started Cook. Glad I did!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ragevsuall17


Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5646
Location: TX
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:
As much smack as I've talked about being the worst team so far... I still know the talent on the team...

and started Britt and Cook...


Yeah I started Cook. Glad I did!


Sadly, I keep starting CJ in that same league as well (in my money league, none the less)... went after him with the 5th pick... thought I was being slick... I know I have to bench him... but I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

And I had Locker sitting on the bench with this monster game (although, honestly, there's no way I'm benching Ryan this season other than any week he doesn't play).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2992
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
s_camp wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:
As much smack as I've talked about being the worst team so far... I still know the talent on the team...

and started Britt and Cook...


Yeah I started Cook. Glad I did!


Sadly, I keep starting CJ in that same league as well (in my money league, none the less)... went after him with the 5th pick... thought I was being slick... I know I have to bench him... but I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

And I had Locker sitting on the bench with this monster game (although, honestly, there's no way I'm benching Ryan this season other than any week he doesn't play).


I, too, had Locker on the bench today. Andy Dalton as well. Both had 24 points in my league. Have Brady active. 15 so far, I feel he'll probably exceed 24. Best part is that I'm in a keeper league and Locker will cost me only a 19th round pick next year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ragevsuall17


Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 5646
Location: TX
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:
s_camp wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:
As much smack as I've talked about being the worst team so far... I still know the talent on the team...

and started Britt and Cook...


Yeah I started Cook. Glad I did!


Sadly, I keep starting CJ in that same league as well (in my money league, none the less)... went after him with the 5th pick... thought I was being slick... I know I have to bench him... but I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

And I had Locker sitting on the bench with this monster game (although, honestly, there's no way I'm benching Ryan this season other than any week he doesn't play).


I, too, had Locker on the bench today. Andy Dalton as well. Both had 24 points in my league. Have Brady active. 15 so far, I feel he'll probably exceed 24. Best part is that I'm in a keeper league and Locker will cost me only a 19th round pick next year.


Brady bait? Get that one back for him? I think Locker grows enough this year to make that a reality...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
s_camp


Joined: 10 Dec 2010
Posts: 2992
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
s_camp wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:
s_camp wrote:
ragevsuall17 wrote:
As much smack as I've talked about being the worst team so far... I still know the talent on the team...

and started Britt and Cook...


Yeah I started Cook. Glad I did!


Sadly, I keep starting CJ in that same league as well (in my money league, none the less)... went after him with the 5th pick... thought I was being slick... I know I have to bench him... but I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

And I had Locker sitting on the bench with this monster game (although, honestly, there's no way I'm benching Ryan this season other than any week he doesn't play).


I, too, had Locker on the bench today. Andy Dalton as well. Both had 24 points in my league. Have Brady active. 15 so far, I feel he'll probably exceed 24. Best part is that I'm in a keeper league and Locker will cost me only a 19th round pick next year.


Brady bait? Get that one back for him? I think Locker grows enough this year to make that a reality...


I... I'm sorry but I have no clue what you just said.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group