Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Three: Tampa Bay (1-1) @ Dallas (1-1) GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="USFTAMPABAY20"]3 receivers who havent played a down this season were active for us. Play calling was terrible and extremely predictable but it is way too early to mail it in under sullivan. doesnt anybody remember last year we werent even competitive?[/quote]

Kudos to our defense, who was put in terrible situations.

I love the adjustments Schiano and Sheridan made in the play-calling. Our d-line got after Romo with 4 sacks I believe.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="REDandPEWTER"]
USFTAMPABAY20 wrote:
3 receivers who havent played a down this season were active for us. Play calling was terrible and extremely predictable but it is way too early to mail it in under sullivan. doesnt anybody remember last year we werent even competitive?[/quote]

Kudos to our defense, who was put in terrible situations.

I love the adjustments Schiano and Sheridan made in the play-calling. Our d-line got after Romo with 4 sacks I believe.

Two of the three games we have played this year our defense has balled!

Huge, huge difference from last season. Newton, Smith, Nicks, Cruz, Manning, Austin, Bryant, Murray, Romo... those are some pretty explosive players. For such a young defense to start the year out playing those guys, they have done very well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@NFLSTROUD: Some Bucs players fear it might be season-ending for Clayborn. The Bucs will do an MRI on his knee Monday
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is probably done, D-line is an issue every freaking year...

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
Quote:
@NFLSTROUD: Some Bucs players fear it might be season-ending for Clayborn. The Bucs will do an MRI on his knee Monday

I didn't see te replay but I hope it's not an ACL.
56GiantPens66

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
Score should be 16 - 14 Dallas Crying or Very sad

I heard there was a disallowed TD on a bad call.Is this it and what happened?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

56GiantPens66 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Ya, our defense had a clear sack fumble on Romo. Wright scooped and scored but the refs didn't see the fumble. No clue how since the ball could be seen the whole play Confused

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Ya, our defense had a clear sack fumble on Romo. Wright scooped and scored but the refs didn't see the fumble. No clue how since the ball could be seen the whole play Confused

Thanks for the clarification.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

He wasn't even close to being down either. You let that play out and let The Cowboys challenge that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
I still cant get over how bad our CB's are.....they cannot make any plays when the ball is thrown...

Only thing I can think of is we do matchup well against the skins...but then again we will end up loosing if this magical offense struggles to get 100 yards for the game

What do our corners have to do for you to be happy? They had a 100 yard receiver and Romo didn't even go for 300 yards. Do we need to hold an opposing QB to under 200 yards for you to be satisfied? It wasn't a bad game at all.
klopp24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeman needs to go. I'm sick of watching him play. You guys can cut on me all you want. but we need production. Ugly, Ugly, Ugly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BBando wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

He wasn't even close to being down either. You let that play out and let The Cowboys challenge that.

Ogletree (sp?) slipped on a mysterious hat from the ref when Wright fell down. That should have also been a TD. I'd say they cancel each other out.
USFTAMPABAY20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not going to sit here and say that freeman didnt have a bad game... because lets face it he had a TERRIBLE game. At the same time our wideouts HAVE to do a better job of getting off press and when the ball gets to them they NEED to catch it. The throw that was behind vjax looked to be because freeman thought he would sit in the zone instead of running through. I want nothing more than this team to be playoff caliber and for us to become a force again. But the fact is that we are a team with some solid starters and little depth outside of those starters. Benn didnt even get a rep other than kickoffs last week and now he is getting significant playing time? Mcdonald comes in with 2 weeks of training camp and is better than myron lewis? We have a rookie head coach with a rookie offensive coordinator and a second time defensive coordinator (not to mention the rest of the staff). There is definitely going to be some growing pains but to think that we will be a juggernaut right now is insane. Not one person in this forum thought that we would have a chance at beating dallas or new york during the preseason and yet there we were with a chance. They will figure it out. Whether freeman is the answer or not im not sure, but our coaches and team will continue to learn and develop.

Adopt A Buc

Dekota Watson:

EJ Biggers:
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USFTAMPABAY20 wrote:
im not going to sit here and say that freeman didnt have a bad game... because lets face it he had a TERRIBLE game. At the same time our wideouts HAVE to do a better job of getting off press and when the ball gets to them they NEED to catch it. The throw that was behind vjax looked to be because freeman thought he would sit in the zone instead of running through. I want nothing more than this team to be playoff caliber and for us to become a force again. But the fact is that we are a team with some solid starters and little depth outside of those starters. Benn didnt even get a rep other than kickoffs last week and now he is getting significant playing time? Mcdonald comes in with 2 weeks of training camp and is better than myron lewis? We have a rookie head coach with a rookie offensive coordinator and a second time defensive coordinator (not to mention the rest of the staff). There is definitely going to be some growing pains but to think that we will be a juggernaut right now is insane. Not one person in this forum thought that we would have a chance at beating dallas or new york during the preseason and yet there we were with a chance. They will figure it out. Whether freeman is the answer or not im not sure, but our coaches and team will continue to learn and develop.

What can I say? This is well said.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
BBando wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:

Ogletree (sp?) slipped on a mysterious hat from the ref when Wright fell down. That should have also been a TD. I'd say they cancel each other out.

We will never now. Yes he did slip but it was a poor thrown ball. Would he have been able to get it... maybe. What we do know is Romo clearly fumbled the ball, Wright scooped it and ran untouched for the score. I wouldn't say that's a wash personally.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 42 of 43

Jump to: