Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcshiny wrote:
Woz wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
Sleepy Davis unaware of the situation. Idiot.

Other than the false start, what did he do?

Where did that unsportsmanlike conduct penalty come from? AND WHY WASN'T A SIDELINE PENALTY CALLED AGAINST THE BENGALS?!

Flag was on Kyle, how the Bengals didnt get one aswell is beyond me

For what?
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
Poor game management by the refs in general, and to think this was not as bad as last week, not even close. Still, a couple of mystery flags and the non-call for defensive PI, this game is potentially much different. There has been a lot of talk of refs not dictating outcomes of games, but they are influencing games.

I thought for FWIW that there were bad calls and non-calls both directions.

I thought this game would come down to which bad secondary made the fewest mistakes, and I think ours just shaded it.

The story of this game AFAIK is the play of our young receivers, and our improved pass rush with Dunlap in the game.

RG111 looks the real deal to me, dude is gonna win a lot of games for you guys; if you can keep him upright; he took some hellacious hits today.

Good luck the rest of the way......
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who would have thought if we averaged 33.0 points per game through three games that we would be 1-2?
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Who would have thought if we averaged 33.0 points per game through three games that we would be 1-2?

Not ,definitely gives me optimism toward s our future. I know,the bucs are next but I see us beating the Falcons.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-1 Tackle
WalterRedskins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More and more I think about it. That Redskins game was AMAZING. Like... We actually fought back! Robert Griffin is a natural leader! A very very bright future is ahead. We will add some pieces to the secondary and o-line next season. Good stuff is coming man, keep you're head up!

Our defense will be a force to be reckoned with in time. Imagine if we had Cariker and Orakpo in there with a special Safety like... idk Sean Taylor! (RIP 21). I saw a lot of good today!

I'm excited for next season we will be a very good team. Alfred Morris is a BEAST.

ADOPT-A-REDSKIN
Fred Davis: 24 Receptions, 325 Yards - IR
Dashing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol I had a feeling we would lose. We will lose two more games than get a W. Its sad cause rg3 did good and we lost please fire Jim. Maybe it's not his whole fault the secondary is bad. If Haslett stays next year than the fire shabby should happen. No way you as a coach aahould allow a baoon DC do this consistently. Weill lose to Tampa than the falcons. We pro beat the Vikings
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle Shanahan got the unsportsmanlike penalty at the end. He ran the ref down and said " you have no f****** balls you f******* p****!" lol, what an idiot

So this is our OC?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
footy_29

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we know Kyle doesn't do that after being told the Bengals were not going to be flagged for storming the field? Because frankly, I would be reaming the officials if that was the case.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
How do we know Kyle doesn't do that after being told the Bengals were not going to be flagged for storming the field? Because frankly, I would be reaming the officials if that was the case.
Per espn 980 radio. Chris Russell and Al Gouldy he did it because the refs said the game was over and it shouldn't have been.

Either way, we all know that is unacceptable especially from a coach. No excuse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lavar703

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
Per espn 980 radio. Chris Russell and Al Gouldy he did it because the refs said the game was over and it shouldn't have been.

Oh whatever. He's currently coaching the #4 offense. He may have started slow today but he made the necessary adjustments and had the offense rolling. Your best friend Jim Haslett is the reason we're 1-2, he's an unmitigated disaster.
mike23md

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Oh whatever. He's currently coaching the #4 offense. He may have started slow today but he made the necessary adjustments and had the offense rolling. Your best friend Jim Haslett is the reason we're 1-2, he's an unmitigated disaster.

Should have made the adjustments sooner. But it is what it is. Our secondary is hellacious and so is our OL.

That has to be the focus for the draft going forward.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Brian23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
footy_29 wrote:

Should have made the adjustments sooner. But it is what it is. Our secondary is hellacious and so is our OL.

That has to be the focus for the draft going forward.

Coaches were making adjustments, but without that intermission time its kinda hard at times to make anything major. Kyle did.

Haz has not.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He got a -15 yard penalty. We ripped Morgan for it last week. Now Kyle and his potty mouth.

You can think what you want Footy and lavar but that's unacceptable from a coach. I hope his daddy spanks him with a ruler! Laughing

I like what Kyle did in the second half, he ran the ball, got Fred, Hank and Moss involved.

I'm not saying Kyle should be fired. But he can't act like he did

Oh and I know I sound like a broken record but the D sucks because Shanahan and Allen didn't upgrade the secondary in FA nor the draft.

Hall and Wilson are #2 or 3s on most teams. C griff shouldn't be employed and Crawford is a 5 or Ps player on all other teams. All of our safties are back ups on every other team.

That's on our management!

Last edited by turtle28 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
ripsean21

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:

i know he chased them down the tunnel because thats where i sat and honestly if he didnt let them have it honestly its because he heard what i made them have to go home with lol. honestly the highlight was rg3 walking down the ramp he was upset looking he heard what i was yelling and looked up and smiled cause i was hyping them back upbecause again the game at the end had horrible calls and miscalls honestly for him to hear me look and smile at what i said made the day and great 2nd half effort wisr and fan support wise! 1st half was quiet and i was upset with the fans even though twamdid look blank and flat we never even seemed to try and cheer or boo atleast . 2nd half the place was a madhouse and fans honestly came to the game and the 2nd half they really imo became a factor!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Brian23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turtle, you aren't taking the instance into account at all.

In St.Louis the player threw the ball striking another player with hit. Today, our OC ran after the Refs when the ENTIRE opposing team came on the field after they were saying the game was over. The refs deserved to be ripped with how they've been playing but the NFL is holding their hands and giving them the power too go after the people who go after them. That's ridiculous.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: