Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Thread: Rams vs. Bears
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who was the Player of the Week for week 2?
Sam Bradford- 310 yards, 3 TD's, 1 INT
43%
 43%  [ 14 ]
Danny Amendola- 15 rec. 160 yards, 1 TD
50%
 50%  [ 16 ]
Cortland Finnegan- 5 tackles, 1 INT
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

Author Message
Summerz


Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 50
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Summerz wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
Summerz wrote:
I never said that criticism is bad...its the way you guys criticize its so immature. Every loss its like a bunch of five years old complaining and pointing fingers. One week you praise the o line the next week its all about how terrible every single o lineman is. God forbid Gibson drops one pass otherwise you guys will hate him. Have some consistency about your opinions and maybe you will seem credible, because none of you have any credibility because you switch your opinions week to week. Honestly if a person who is new to this forum saw the posts on here they would wonder why these so called "fans" hate their team so much. There should be optimism for a team that is on the rise and you guys show none. Pathetic.

criticism is not based off of opinions. its based off of fact, which is how well someone performs on a weekly basis. Last week the o-line did good, this week they did not. Last week gibson made plays, this week he did not. therefore our criticism will change based off of performances. What part of this logic dont you understand?

No criticism is based on opinion lol....you criticize based on your own opinions.... Yes the o line played WELL last week and last week you guys loved them but now you hate them??? Its okay to be mad at the o line but don't cry and act like the season is over. Literally disgusting how bi polar the fans on this site are.
Your use of hyperbole is literally the worst thing to have ever happened to mankind.


Worse then the Holocaust? Tisk Tisk Tisk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3081
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summerz wrote:
I never said that criticism is bad...its the way you guys criticize its so immature. Every loss its like a bunch of five years old complaining and pointing fingers. One week you praise the o line the next week its all about how terrible every single o lineman is. God forbid Gibson drops one pass otherwise you guys will hate him. Have some consistency about your opinions and maybe you will seem credible, because none of you have any credibility because you switch your opinions week to week. Honestly if a person who is new to this forum saw the posts on here they would wonder why these so called "fans" hate their team so much. There should be optimism for a team that is on the rise and you guys show none. Pathetic.


thats because last week they gave same time, even when blitzed, this week however they were absolutely horrible. Every single o lineman was. I dont call it immature i call it being frank and honest.

Ok Gibson dropped a beautiful pass, you cannot throw that ball any better and idc what team or player the fan base is going to be pissed about such a drop.

Also our opinions change week to week because we call it how we see it and we give praise where praise is do and give blame where blame is due. Simple as that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tim199009


Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 1268
Location: I post for Bitcoins
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys i think we may be dealing with a troll here. Just ignore and carry on with our normal post game reactions.
_________________
All Hail Lord Yeezus

Every one feel free to send your Bitcoins here:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7

Rams Rams Rams



Kanye West= the GOAT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Summerz


Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 50
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is acting like the season is over? I haven't seen it.

People aren't happy with the way the offense in general played (mainly OL) which we have every reason to be. They sucked today. We also were going up against one of the better defenses in the NFL too.[/quote]

Exactly the Rams went up against one of the best, and deepest D-lines in the league. An average at best O-line against an experienced deep D-line, and they lost the battle.

Take notes fellas, that is how to express a valid opinion without sounding like a child.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Halradio


Joined: 26 Feb 2005
Posts: 4325
Location: Washington
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going into Chicago down two starters on the O-line was certainly not what one would call favorable circumstances. Particularly since that unit had issues BEFORE Wells and Saffold went down.

That being said I have to hand to Chicago - particularly their D for essentially taking over the game. They took away the run and did their humble best to bury Sam into the turf of Soldier Field.

The D played well aside from one bonehead play that kept a scoring drive alive.

The Rams exceeded a lot of folks expectations the first couple of games. However, we still have a lot of holes and they were front and center today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Summerz


Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 50
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
Summerz wrote:
I never said that criticism is bad...its the way you guys criticize its so immature. Every loss its like a bunch of five years old complaining and pointing fingers. One week you praise the o line the next week its all about how terrible every single o lineman is. God forbid Gibson drops one pass otherwise you guys will hate him. Have some consistency about your opinions and maybe you will seem credible, because none of you have any credibility because you switch your opinions week to week. Honestly if a person who is new to this forum saw the posts on here they would wonder why these so called "fans" hate their team so much. There should be optimism for a team that is on the rise and you guys show none. Pathetic.


thats because last week they gave same time, even when blitzed, this week however they were absolutely horrible. Every single o lineman was. I dont call it immature i call it being frank and honest.

Ok Gibson dropped a beautiful pass, you cannot throw that ball any better and idc what team or player the fan base is going to be pissed about such a drop.

Also our opinions change week to week because we call it how we see it and we give praise where praise is do and give blame where blame is due. Simple as that.


Its okay to give blame but when Gibson drops a pass people say things like "theres the Gibson we all know and hate"...Gibson doesn't drop many passes and has been the only reliable receiver Bradford has after Amendola.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
draft_fanatic


Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 769
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it might be time to find a new QB. Bradford's a glorified Blaine Gabbert. He can't handle the slightest bit of pressure and has no pocket presence whatsoever. And even without pressure, he's an average QB at best. I know he has no talent around him outside of Amendola, but there's a certain point where we need to start blaming Bradford for our offensive woes.

I'm not saying we have to trade up to the #1 pick or anything desperate like that, I'm just saying that if a great QB falls to us in the draft, we should seriously consider taking him.
_________________
starheather wrote:
my posts always have factual backup.


bucs99 wrote:
Keep McIntyre just call him "The Diddler"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3081
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
guys i think we may be dealing with a troll here. Just ignore and carry on with our normal post game reactions.


yes we very much are, anywho back to discussion of the team and game. Where was pettis today? Activated and not used one bit? Makes the argument for benching Quick a little invalid dont you think?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Summerz


Joined: 29 Aug 2012
Posts: 50
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

draft_fanatic wrote:
I think it might be time to find a new QB. Bradford's a glorified Blaine Gabbert. He can't handle the slightest bit of pressure and has no pocket presence whatsoever. And even without pressure, he's an average QB at best. I know he has no talent around him outside of Amendola, but there's a certain point where we need to start blaming Bradford for our offensive woes.

I'm not saying we have to trade up to the #1 pick or anything desperate like that, I'm just saying that if a great QB falls to us in the draft, we should seriously consider taking him.


LOL seriously?! this is exactly what i'm talking about. Thanks for proving my point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3081
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summerz wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
Summerz wrote:
I never said that criticism is bad...its the way you guys criticize its so immature. Every loss its like a bunch of five years old complaining and pointing fingers. One week you praise the o line the next week its all about how terrible every single o lineman is. God forbid Gibson drops one pass otherwise you guys will hate him. Have some consistency about your opinions and maybe you will seem credible, because none of you have any credibility because you switch your opinions week to week. Honestly if a person who is new to this forum saw the posts on here they would wonder why these so called "fans" hate their team so much. There should be optimism for a team that is on the rise and you guys show none. Pathetic.


thats because last week they gave same time, even when blitzed, this week however they were absolutely horrible. Every single o lineman was. I dont call it immature i call it being frank and honest.

Ok Gibson dropped a beautiful pass, you cannot throw that ball any better and idc what team or player the fan base is going to be pissed about such a drop.

Also our opinions change week to week because we call it how we see it and we give praise where praise is do and give blame where blame is due. Simple as that.


Its okay to give blame but when Gibson drops a pass people say things like "theres the Gibson we all know and hate"...Gibson doesn't drop many passes and has been the only reliable receiver Bradford has after Amendola.


have you ever watched the rams the last three years? Gibson is the epitome of a roller coaster in the sense that one week he may produce something but the next he drops multiple passes or runs crappy routes. He is far from reliable he is as inconsistent as they come and every rams fan knows it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6523
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maladeen3917 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
guys i think we may be dealing with a troll here. Just ignore and carry on with our normal post game reactions.


yes we very much are, anywho back to discussion of the team and game. Where was pettis today? Activated and not used one bit? Makes the argument for benching Quick a little invalid dont you think?


If anything it makes quick look bad because he cant get a spot over these guys.
_________________
aceinthehouse wrote:

And those picking the Rams are crazy.
They won't win 8 games.
I guarantee it.
I mean...Bradford never does...
Stick that in your sig & smoke it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bluesfreak74


Joined: 21 Feb 2012
Posts: 1738
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

draft_fanatic wrote:
I think it might be time to find a new QB. Bradford's a glorified Blaine Gabbert. He can't handle the slightest bit of pressure and has no pocket presence whatsoever. And even without pressure, he's an average QB at best. I know he has no talent around him outside of Amendola, but there's a certain point where we need to start blaming Bradford for our offensive woes.

I'm not saying we have to trade up to the #1 pick or anything desperate like that, I'm just saying that if a great QB falls to us in the draft, we should seriously consider taking him.


You lost all credibility when saying without pressure, he's an average QB. That is up there with one of the dumbest posts on here.

Bradford can make any throw in this league when given a decent amount of time.
_________________


El Ramster on this beaut!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
maladeen3917


Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Posts: 3081
Location: NWK NJ
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
maladeen3917 wrote:
tim199009 wrote:
guys i think we may be dealing with a troll here. Just ignore and carry on with our normal post game reactions.


yes we very much are, anywho back to discussion of the team and game. Where was pettis today? Activated and not used one bit? Makes the argument for benching Quick a little invalid dont you think?


If anything it makes quick look bad because he cant get a spot over these guys.


i guess it goes both ways when you put it like that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3741
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said for years that Gibson is below average. Given enough opportunity, any NFL WR will make a play occasionally. Consistency is everything and Gibson has never displayed it.

O-line is bad, but that's not news to any of us. They played fairly well against a depleted Washington front seven, so what.

We all knew this offense was going to struggle this year, but we can't afford to let Bradford take beatings like he did today.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Halradio


Joined: 26 Feb 2005
Posts: 4325
Location: Washington
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry - you can't blame the QB when he was sacked 6 times and there was no running game to speak of.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group