Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We love [Fletcher] Cox.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oland11

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLKevinKolb wrote:
Only us, the Jags and the Hawks have never had a ROTY

Well the Jags is something believable. They've only been in the league since like 95? But the Hawks. Wouldn't someone like Cortez Kennedy or Curt Warner? But the Eagles in unacceptable. We need a ROTY.
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oland11 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:

Well the Jags is something believable. They've only been in the league since like 95? But the Hawks. Wouldn't someone like Cortez Kennedy or Curt Warner? But the Eagles in unacceptable. We need a ROTY.

The Eagles being in that list is sad. That means the other relatively new teams like Seattle, Tampa (they had a string of great drafts) and even Baltimore all have had ROTYs Laughing

The Eagles are like the grandpa who never did anything interesting, except that one time back in '60 when our parents were still in diapers (except dingo).

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
oland11 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:

The Eagles being in that list is sad. That means the other relatively new teams like Seattle, Tampa (they had a string of great drafts) and even Baltimore all have had ROTYs Laughing

The Eagles are like the grandpa who never did anything interesting, except that one time back in '60 when our parents were still in diapers (except dingo).

Well any young player with talent has usually been sit by reid for their rookie season.
Kiltman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:
Didn't like the pic originally but since his first day suiting up I had a crush on him

What didn't you like about it?

Not slamming you or anything...just interested. I thought we were unanimous on here about Cox.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kiltman"]
Hammertime52 wrote:
Didn't like the pic originally but since his first day suiting up I had a crush on him

Not slamming you or anything...just interested. I thought we were unanimous on here about Cox.[/quote

Yeah I loved when he fell and we went up and got him.
Bleedin_Green36

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a rare combination of speed and strength, he should dominate for years. He probably doesn't even have the technique down yet.

Location: "Are you hungry, child?" Yes, she thought, but not for food.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hammertime52 wrote:

Booooooooooo. Cox was a great pick

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
"In return, we swore that we should always be their men"
JayAp07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Hammertime52 wrote:

Not slamming you or anything...just interested. I thought we were unanimous on here about Cox.

By the time the draft rolled around, we pretty much were.

I remember Jeezla being the first one I saw campaigning for him. I jumped right on board after seeing him in that rookie competition thing on tv. He had Pead on his time and his footwork was quicker, faster, and more fluid than Pead's. Never seen anything like it. Hope Washburn sticks around because Cox truly was born to play in this scheme.

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
RainbowCarebear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a link for that competition? ^

"Do you imagine Whoresbane loves you any better? If you did not hold the ..., he would pull out your entrails and make you eat them"
JayAp07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowCarebear wrote:

I tried finding it since the day I saw it to no avail. It was called something like the 2012 rookie skills competition. Was on NFL network if I remember correctly.

EDIT : "All star football challenge"

http://www.intersportnet.com/2012/01/30/all-star-football-challenge-to-feature-quinton-coples-kellen-moore-michael-floyd-and-case-keenum/

There's the link to the competition. No video though. Don't know if anyone here would have better luck finding it than me. All I can find is a Case Keenum interview and Melvin Ingram footage. It was during the team drill part that impressed me the most, not the individual.

2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
LOLKevinKolb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
oland11 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:

Seattle's one of three Laughing

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
RainbowCarebear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
RainbowCarebear wrote:

I tried finding it since the day I saw it to no avail. It was called something like the 2012 rookie skills competition. Was on NFL network if I remember correctly.

EDIT : "All star football challenge"

http://www.intersportnet.com/2012/01/30/all-star-football-challenge-to-feature-quinton-coples-kellen-moore-michael-floyd-and-case-keenum/

There's the link to the competition. No video though. Don't know if anyone here would have better luck finding it than me. All I can find is a Case Keenum interview and Melvin Ingram footage. It was during the team drill part that impressed me the most, not the individual.

Thanks for trying

Dr. Philly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the fact that he's earned the snaps instead of him just getting them. He's working his way into great territory.

simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies

#JDI
Phire

Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLKevinKolb wrote:
Phire wrote:
oland11 wrote:
LOLKevinKolb wrote:

Seattle's one of three Laughing

Saw Hawks and thought Atlanta lol

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
baconrad3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably isn't going to put up great numbers this year and won't be talked about in the media much (except the Philly media).....So I doubt he gets many ROTY votes.

The only people who will know how good he is are people in the NFL and fans of the Eagles/teams who play the Eagles.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him make the 1st or 2nd All-Pro team, TBH. People who know their stuff around the league will know how good he is soon enough

#OfficialBlakeBortlesHypeTrain

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: