Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Injury updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
I wont blame Jackson at all even if Orakpo was there our D was getting shredded . We will see what happens in Fed Ex next week but I wouldnt be surprised if Has gets fired week 6 out of Morris Favor.

Shanahan has class; he's not firing Haslett in week 6, nor is Morris ready for the job imo.

PARROTHEAD: here is the link for your quotes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/football-insider/wp/2012/09/16/carriker-expected-to-have-surgery-on-knee-orakpo-may-miss-time/
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Losing Carriker and Rak is a killer for our front 7. Hard to overcome those injuries. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready to throw in the towel-- we've lost like 4 starters in 2 games = 32 extrapolated over the season-- leaves us down to 8 .. Crying or Very sad
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our front 7 was the strength of the defense. Losing Rak and Carriker is going to turn our defense into one big turnstile.

Welcome to giving up 30+ points each week fellas!

Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Our front 7 was the strength of the defense. Losing Rak and Carriker is going to turn our defense into one big turnstile.

You could make the argument that Kerrigan is quickly becoming the star of the front seven, however at this point I would argue that Carriker and Orakpo, along with Cofield, ar ethe most important elements of that front seven. Losing two of your most important players is crippling. Before anyone says it, London is not who he was two years ago, or even last year.

And who knows how long Josh Wilson is out with that concussion.
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orakpo said "I ripped it".. I bet he he goes on I R. Did anyone sign White ? What about Jarvis moving to end as the starter ?
jsnydes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
jsnydes wrote:
I'm looking for a Sunday morning Pierre update. What's the gut feeling. I'm debating starting him or Nicks.

Start Hicks, do not even think twice about it.

Led me to the promise land last week. 199 and a TD for nicks. He's out this week. I'm back for some more gut feelings on Pierre. Either him or Mike Williams.

TommyC376^^^
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
jsnydes wrote:
I'm looking for a Sunday morning Pierre update. What's the gut feeling. I'm debating starting him or Nicks.

Led me to the promise land last week. 199 and a TD for nicks. He's out this week. I'm back for some more gut feelings on Pierre. Either him or Mike Williams.
Cool, good move man Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Slateman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
Orakpo said "I ripped it".. I bet he he goes on I R. Did anyone sign White ? What about Jarvis moving to end as the starter ?

We re-signed Markus White.

Jarvis will be playing end, but, like everyone else on the Dline, he'll be on a rotation.
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slateman wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:

We re-signed Markus White.

Jarvis will be playing end, but, like everyone else on the Dline, he'll be on a rotation.
He posted that question on Monday... We also re-signed Worthington. I look forward to watching both young guys play. They have potential to be solid reserves for us.
footy_29

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
jsnydes wrote:

Pierre Garcon, again a no-brainer to me at least.
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:

You could make the argument that Kerrigan is quickly becoming the star of the front seven, however at this point I would argue that Carriker and Orakpo, along with Cofield, ar ethe most important elements of that front seven. Losing two of your most important players is crippling. Before anyone says it, London is not who he was two years ago, or even last year.

And who knows how long Josh Wilson is out with that concussion.
Fletcher is the same in my eyes. We've played two teams that threw a lot.

He has 2 passes defensed, 1 int and 1 ff. those stats are nothing to sneeze at from an Ilb and thy line up with the best in the league.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsnydes wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
jsnydes wrote:

Right now, Garcon is listed as Doubtful. I'd go with Mike Williams if that's all you got, but I'd troll your waiver wire for someone else.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
jsnydes wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
jsnydes wrote:

Right now, Garcon is listed as Doubtful. I'd go with Mike Williams if that's all you got, but I'd troll your waiver wire for someone else.

Rumors have it that Hankerson might get the starting nod if Garcon is out. Something to think about versus Mike Williams.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Woz wrote:
jsnydes wrote:
footy_29 wrote:
jsnydes wrote:

Rumors have it that Hankerson might get the starting nod if Garcon is out. Something to think about versus Mike Williams.
thatd be awesome! Maybe DaBoyle's prediction of 7 recs and 2 tds for him will come true

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: