Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cameron Jordan - 2012 Season Tracker - Week 2 done
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam was off in this game, he looked sluggish out there, wondering if he wasn't 100%. Not only that, but they pulled him for a few plays, he was visibly exhausted.

He was confused by the option in the 1st half, but got a lot better in the 2nd. He always sucked in and allowed the outside run, but in the 2nd half he did a better job at sealing the outside and forcing Cam Newton to hand it off.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cameron Jordan really bringing the pass rush this year. Now if only the rest of the defense would step up. I hate seeing a defense with this much talent suck so bad, this is easily the most talented defense we've had in years but they're ALL under performing.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
tylerdouglass

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
Cameron Jordan really bringing the pass rush this year. Now if only the rest of the defense would step up. I hate seeing a defense with this much talent suck so bad, this is easily the most talented defense we've had in years but they're ALL under performing.

I wouldn't say he's bringing the pass rush... He's only had 1 sack and a couple pressures in 2 games.

That said, it's pretty obvious his role is to play run first, he's generally not pursuing the QB. He's holding his blockers away from him, and doing a great job of disrupting runs to his side.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tylerdouglass wrote:
Harper41 wrote:

I wouldn't say he's bringing the pass rush... He's only had 1 sack and a couple pressures in 2 games.

That said, it's pretty obvious his role is to play run first, he's generally not pursuing the QB. He's holding his blockers away from him, and doing a great job of disrupting runs to his side.

Hm, I could've sworn he had 2 sacks for some reason.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: