Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TIBT / Milestones
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a ton guys! Really means a ton! I have always known sports but FF and you guys on this board have made me put my knowledge in a written form

All the mock drafts, and stories in the offseason with people like DaRealDeal, SoulGlo, YoungBuc15 that ive done through the years have really helped tons and put me in the position im at today!

I'll never forgot all you small folks, and i'll have to see with DRD how I can link my stories here without it being promoting or what not....

Another thing to be said, im always open to any ideas you have for me. If there is something you think that should be written about, IM YOUR GUY! Just finished up my first article tonight, about an offensive preview on the game to come! Will crank out the defense tomorrow Cool

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
thanks a ton guys! Really means a ton! I have always known sports but FF and you guys on this board have made me put my knowledge in a written form

All the mock drafts, and stories in the offseason with people like DaRealDeal, SoulGlo, YoungBuc15 that ive done through the years have really helped tons and put me in the position im at today!

I'll never forgot all you small folks, and i'll have to see with DRD how I can link my stories here without it being promoting or what not....

Another thing to be said, im always open to any ideas you have for me. If there is something you think that should be written about, IM YOUR GUY! Just finished up my first article tonight, about an offensive preview on the game to come! Will crank out the defense tomorrow Cool

This is great, now instead of us just being a collection of people that "yak, yak" about the Bucs, and football in general, we now have in our midst a "true professional". I think that means that from this point going forward, when "we talk" folks had better listen. Wink
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:

Saw the news on facebook, but I'll say it again. Congrats, bud. Awesome news. I think this occasion calls for the HeHateMe dance Laughing

As long as you simply post the article without linking to the article I think that you should be fine.

Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats BSH. It is definitely a lot of fun writing articles like that, I know I enjoyed writing for the Pewter Plank.

If they are anything like your UNLV ones, you will be alright.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
bucstopshere wrote:

Saw the news on facebook, but I'll say it again. Congrats, bud. Awesome news. I think this occasion calls for the HeHateMe dance Laughing

As long as you simply post the article without linking to the article I think that you should be fine.

AHHHHHH SKKKKEEEEEETTTTT

Thanks bud, and will do!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YoungBucs15 wrote:
Congrats BSH. It is definitely a lot of fun writing articles like that, I know I enjoyed writing for the Pewter Plank.

If they are anything like your UNLV ones, you will be alright.

thanks bud! And youve been reading my UNLV ones? Sweeeettttt Cool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow did Carolina get crushed. Shocked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: