Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots Waive WR Greg Salas...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9776
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Patriots Waive WR Greg Salas... Reply with quote

Rotoworld wrote:
The Patriots have reportedly waived WR Greg Salas


Basically picked up a free late round pick in the distant future for him...
_________________

IDOG_det on the sig...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 47558
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17074
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saints also cut Jerome Murphy, who was later claimed by Detroit.

I guess we overrated these two guys. Not surprised by Murphy but really surprised Salas couldn't stick as the Patriots #4 receiver.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 43996
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked by murphy. He showed here he could hit.
Seemed like a perfect Safety for Spags.
Salas well the reports were that he lost
his quickness. That Leg Injury caused
him to bulk up massively.
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brodie


Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 1854
Location: Oakland
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Saints also cut Jerome Murphy, who was later claimed by Detroit.

I guess we overrated these two guys. Not surprised by Murphy but really surprised Salas couldn't stick as the Patriots #4 receiver.


Surprised more that Murphy got cut, he looked good in the preseason and he fits what Spags wants in a CB
_________________


Adopt-A-Ram

Alec Ogeltree 109 combinded tackles, 1.5 sacks, 6 FF, 10 stuffs, 9 PD, 1 Int 1td.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S-jax39


Joined: 23 Aug 2010
Posts: 6684
Location: [D]MV
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But hes better then amendola."

Never doubt the Great One.

Murphy just got picked up by the lions, i think he can still be good.
_________________
Welp
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 43996
Location: Paul George's Bed.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
Saints also cut Jerome Murphy, who was later claimed by Detroit.

I guess we overrated these two guys. Not surprised by Murphy but really surprised Salas couldn't stick as the Patriots #4 receiver.


Surprised more that Murphy got cut, he looked good in the preseason and he fits what Spags wants in a CB



Bro get out of my head Laughing
_________________

BBL

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4538
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not surprised one bit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20233
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
"But hes better then amendola."

Never doubt the Great One.

Murphy just got picked up by the lions, i think he can still be good.


Yeah because Danny didn't get cut from two different teams before getting his chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group