Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 2: Seattle Seahawks(27) vs Dallas Cowgirls(7) Postgame
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11728
Location: New York
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Any make a Sig for cowboys yet???


I'm having it done by an Eagles fan now.


Beautiful Laughing
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JOEJOE


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 695
Location: 'DrunkMode' in Playersville
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
klyon7634 wrote:
Any make a Sig for cowboys yet???


I'm having it done by an Eagles fan now.


Beautiful Laughing














Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Cool Cool
_________________
Adopt-a-Hawk

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the finished sig of for the DeMarco Murray bet. The general bets sig will be up next. Very Happy



Everyone say thanks to Eagles poster Kiltman for the sigs.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 25129
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

The fact you included Jerry in the Sig makes it so much more fantastic.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Matts4313


Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 39115
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of 12
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Here is the finished sig of for the DeMarco Murray bet. The general bets sig will be up next. Very Happy



Everyone say thanks to Eagles poster Kiltman for the sigs.


I still like the one we made for you last year better... Cool
_________________
plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, well that one can't really be topped Laughing
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
waremd


Joined: 26 Jan 2012
Posts: 933
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOEJOE wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:



You were saying?



Wow, Grasping at straws are we?, You have one candid shot of that block/hit and you say it's a penalty, Why?.. If you watch the tape Tate first hit Lee in the middle of his chest and then his head 'slides' up to Lee's chin.. That's the key word there 'slides'.. The reason that wasn't a penalty is because Tate made contact will Lee's chest first then Tate's helmet 'slides' to Lee's chin... so it's not considered a 'head shot' by rule and therefore no penalty was unforced....


Horrible call that completely change the outlook of the game. Dallas would have gotten a stop there they had the momentum and good field position, but no they call a PT on Carter for a love tap when Wilson was still in bounds. No one with any knowledge of the rulebook can deny that wasn't helmet to helmet, the fact that you try and justify it just shows that really have no idea what you actually talking about.

No one can deny the refs were awful on Sunday and Seasquawks had no business winning this game. Enjoy it because that was your superborl.
_________________
Future Starting Safety for the Cowboys

^---Props to thesickness89 for the sig ---^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pie Romania


Joined: 23 Aug 2012
Posts: 1828
Location: Seattle, WA
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waremd wrote:
JOEJOE wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:



You were saying?



Wow, Grasping at straws are we?, You have one candid shot of that block/hit and you say it's a penalty, Why?.. If you watch the tape Tate first hit Lee in the middle of his chest and then his head 'slides' up to Lee's chin.. That's the key word there 'slides'.. The reason that wasn't a penalty is because Tate made contact will Lee's chest first then Tate's helmet 'slides' to Lee's chin... so it's not considered a 'head shot' by rule and therefore no penalty was unforced....


Horrible call that completely change the outlook of the game. Dallas would have gotten a stop there they had the momentum and good field position, but no they call a PT on Carter for a love tap when Wilson was still in bounds. No one with any knowledge of the rulebook can deny that wasn't helmet to helmet, the fact that you try and justify it just shows that really have no idea what you actually talking about.

No one can deny the refs were awful on Sunday and Seasquawks had no business winning this game. Enjoy it because that was your superborl.


Your Cowboys lost that game for you, not the refs. Get off your high horse and face reality...your team is soft and gave up. Yes, there were horrible calls, but nothing that was going to change the score from the Hawks getting the victory. Crawl back to your forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21839
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waremd wrote:
JOEJOE wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:



You were saying?



Wow, Grasping at straws are we?, You have one candid shot of that block/hit and you say it's a penalty, Why?.. If you watch the tape Tate first hit Lee in the middle of his chest and then his head 'slides' up to Lee's chin.. That's the key word there 'slides'.. The reason that wasn't a penalty is because Tate made contact will Lee's chest first then Tate's helmet 'slides' to Lee's chin... so it's not considered a 'head shot' by rule and therefore no penalty was unforced....


Horrible call that completely change the outlook of the game. Dallas would have gotten a stop there they had the momentum and good field position, but no they call a PT on Carter for a love tap when Wilson was still in bounds. No one with any knowledge of the rulebook can deny that wasn't helmet to helmet, the fact that you try and justify it just shows that really have no idea what you actually talking about.

No one can deny the refs were awful on Sunday and Seasquawks had no business winning this game. Enjoy it because that was your superborl.
Wait, wait, wait...


Sorry, had to catch my breath. I was laughing too hard.

Sorry, give me another sec.


Alright. I'm good. REALLY?


REALLY?

You were sunk at that point anyways. Nothing about that changed the complexity of the game. It was an incredible hit. Under today's laws, it would be considered a penalty. It had no baring on the outcome of the game. Get over it.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
klyon7634


Joined: 13 Jul 2007
Posts: 11728
Location: New York
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Here is the finished sig of for the DeMarco Murray bet. The general bets sig will be up next. Very Happy



Everyone say thanks to Eagles poster Kiltman for the sigs.


yes thats awesome
_________________


Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JOEJOE


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 695
Location: 'DrunkMode' in Playersville
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waremd wrote:

Horrible call that completely change the outlook of the game. Dallas would have gotten a stop there they had the momentum and good field position, but no they call a PT on Carter for a love tap when Wilson was still in bounds. No one with any knowledge of the rulebook can deny that wasn't helmet to helmet, the fact that you try and justify it just shows that really have no idea what you actually talking about.

No one can deny the refs were awful on Sunday and Seasquawks had no business winning this game. Enjoy it because that was your superborl.



You can't say that, that one call cost you the entire game and if you did, you don't know the game of football or didn't even watch the game because you guys lost the game way before the play even happened.... and we had some calls go against us the I didn't agree with was the B/S call on Sweezy for an illegal chop-block when we were inside the Cowboys 25yd line....

and to say 'we had no business winning this game' is a complete foolish statement by you and shows your ignorance about what the Hawks front office has done the past couple of year and how they have puttin together a very good young team, You lost, your team lost, just face it and except it, and move on to this weeks game...
_________________
Adopt-a-Hawk

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JOEJOE


Joined: 30 Aug 2011
Posts: 695
Location: 'DrunkMode' in Playersville
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
Here is the finished sig of for the DeMarco Murray bet. The general bets sig will be up next. Very Happy



Everyone say thanks to Eagles poster Kiltman for the sigs.


yes thats awesome



I like it, but you should've put some lipstick on Jerry Jones....
_________________
Adopt-a-Hawk

Bruce Irvin= Sacks: 4-1/2, Tackles: 5, FF: 1

Golden Tate= Rec: 10, Yds: 144, Avg: 14.4, TD: 3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
acowboys62


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 10125
Location: NJ/Phila
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS was in on both? I believe so right?
_________________
Quote:
"I'm going to demolish him. He understands that."
- Kobe Bean Bryant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acowboys62 wrote:
SoS was in on both? I believe so right?


Yessir.

Also, lmao to that guy. You really think that ONE call was the difference in a game decided by 20 points?

Finally, don't flatter yourself with that Superbowl comment. We expected to win this game and we did. Green Bay and New England are real challenges.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
hdshot


Joined: 06 Dec 2011
Posts: 492
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waremd wrote:
JOEJOE wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:



You were saying?



Wow, Grasping at straws are we?, You have one candid shot of that block/hit and you say it's a penalty, Why?.. If you watch the tape Tate first hit Lee in the middle of his chest and then his head 'slides' up to Lee's chin.. That's the key word there 'slides'.. The reason that wasn't a penalty is because Tate made contact will Lee's chest first then Tate's helmet 'slides' to Lee's chin... so it's not considered a 'head shot' by rule and therefore no penalty was unforced....


Horrible call that completely change the outlook of the game. Dallas would have gotten a stop there they had the momentum and good field position, but no they call a PT on Carter for a love tap when Wilson was still in bounds. No one with any knowledge of the rulebook can deny that wasn't helmet to helmet, the fact that you try and justify it just shows that really have no idea what you actually talking about.

No one can deny the refs were awful on Sunday and Seasquawks had no business winning this game. Enjoy it because that was your superborl.


Go back to pitt and enjoy your sb 40. And while your at it just forget the facts the Hawks recovered fumble on the 1st kickoff, block punt for td, and romo threw a INT to stop a good drive. Wilson got the 1st down before that bad call anyways. Grow a pair instead of cutting ours off like SB 40 refs saying sorry afterwards.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group