Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Miles Burris? 12 tackles wow!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

radrshark wrote:
well....so much for heaping the praise on the lb corps, they unfortunately looked pretty substandard, and i agree our passrush could use some help, maybe give ihenacho some shots at rushing? and btw , im a big fan of burris and truly thought our lbers would be much improved...... to be continued?

Burris was alright. McClain's play fell off a bit. Wheeler had some nice blitzes and run stuffs but was around average.

CrapTakula wrote:
Cleveland steamer?

make sure you wash well.
dante9876

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

radrshark wrote:
well....so much for heaping the praise on the lb corps, they unfortunately looked pretty substandard, and i agree our passrush could use some help, maybe give ihenacho some shots at rushing? and btw , im a big fan of burris and truly thought our lbers would be much improved...... to be continued?

I dont blame Linbackers to much for yesterday. Our front four was terrible against the run. There was way to many lineman blocking linebackers on runs. We had some terrible miss tackles to.
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
radrshark wrote:

I dont blame Linbackers to much for yesterday. Our front four was terrible against the run. There was way to many lineman blocking linebackers on runs. We had some terrible miss tackles to.

+1

This is exactly what I was going to say when I read the 1st post on this page. The play of the DL drastically declined since last game. The OL of the Phins was able to consistently move the line of scrimmage forward.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
radrshark

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree about the d line, and was mostly thinking of mcclain, i really like burris and wheeler, mcclain has been a dissapointment so far, hate to say that cuz i really wanted a beast to patrol the middle, shoulda been more specific.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: