Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Factual opinions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gibbythemute wrote:
Good OP.
We have fary to many problems to address all at once.

If i could start anywhere it would definitely be the coaching staff. From top to bottom. I would love Gruden. He has passion and fire and its.something that is severely lacking in this orginazation. Im not saying he should be THE hire, but someone like him.

Dude there's flames in the logo. No way this organization lacks fire.

... yeah there was no giveadamn from this team at all on Sunday. Honestly, from that perspective, the SD game this year was similar to the NE game from 2009. Just a bunch of guys that didn't seem to care, save maybe one or two.
SpaceAgePimp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
gibbythemute wrote:
Good OP.

If i could start anywhere it would definitely be the coaching staff. From top to bottom. I would love Gruden. He has passion and fire and its.something that is severely lacking in this orginazation. Im not saying he should be THE hire, but someone like him.

... yeah there was no giveadamn from this team at all on Sunday. Honestly, from that perspective, the SD game this year was similar to the NE game from 2009. Just a bunch of guys that didn't seem to care, save maybe one or two.

That's kind of a theme with the Titans. We seem to have a bunch of guys that don't care after they get beat. We have no heart. As cheesy as it sounds, the Titans have no heart. Locker does, but he doesn't seem to have the pull to inspire the rest of the troops. Locker just isn't accomplished enough yet. I'd like a coach that shows some emotion. That's why I don't really like Munchak. He never seems to be disappointed or upset, which is okay if you have a good team, e.g. Belicheck. I just want to know that he wants the best out of the team, not just a team that is out there.

BostonZombie

"Love it or leave it: God bless America" -Ricky Stanzi

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpaceAgePimp wrote:
s_camp wrote:
gibbythemute wrote:
Good OP.

That's kind of a theme with the Titans. We seem to have a bunch of guys that don't care after they get beat. We have no heart. As cheesy as it sounds, the Titans have no heart. Locker does, but he doesn't seem to have the pull to inspire the rest of the troops. Locker just isn't accomplished enough yet. I'd like a coach that shows some emotion. That's why I don't really like Munchak. He never seems to be disappointed or upset, which is okay if you have a good team, e.g. Belicheck. I just want to know that he wants the best out of the team, not just a team that is out there.

On the radio (the source of the absolute truth Rolling Eyes ) they said Munch let loose on the team in the locker room after the game. And I guess, really, that about says it all.

I think Locker and McCarthy have a lot of fire. But I agree they don't yet have the stature to drag the rest of the team with them. I wish Ayers was a more visible leader. He plays like a leader, IMO.
VinceYoung1010

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
SpaceAgePimp wrote:
s_camp wrote:
gibbythemute wrote:
Good OP.

On the radio (the source of the absolute truth Rolling Eyes ) they said Munch let loose on the team in the locker room after the game. And I guess, really, that about says it all.

I think Locker and McCarthy have a lot of fire. But I agree they don't yet have the stature to drag the rest of the team with them. I wish Ayers was a more visible leader. He plays like a leader, IMO.

How does he play like a leader? What has Ayers actually done production wise? How many sacks does he have after being more involved in the blitz game? Forced Fumbles? Passes Defensed? I know he hasn't guarded anyone in the passing game? His tackles are average...But how is he any better than anyone else right now?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:

I mean, I'd be disappointed (well, more than I already am) if Munch DIDN'T absolutely ream the guys after BS like this. Though let's be real, he hasn't exactly done a bang-up job so far.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
SpaceAgePimp wrote:
s_camp wrote:
gibbythemute wrote:
Good OP.

Oh okay, I live in Phoenix, so I can't listen to Titans radio. We need a guy like Tony Gonzales (only cause I'm watching the game). A guy that you will not quit on. A guy that leads at practice and then you play hard for.

BostonZombie

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
s_camp wrote:

I mean, I'd be disappointed (well, more than I already am) if Munch DIDN'T absolutely ream the guys after BS like this. Though let's be real, he hasn't exactly done a bang-up job so far.

I'm disappointed he didn't rip them during the game, ya know, when it might have made a difference. Absurd, IMO, that nobody got upset until the damn thing was voer.
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinceYoung1010 wrote:
s_camp wrote:
SpaceAgePimp wrote:
s_camp wrote:
gibbythemute wrote:
Good OP.

How does he play like a leader? What has Ayers actually done production wise? How many sacks does he have after being more involved in the blitz game? Forced Fumbles? Passes Defensed? I know he hasn't guarded anyone in the passing game? His tackles are average...But how is he any better than anyone else right now?

He doesn't do stupid crap like Griffin does. He doesn't quit like CJ does. He tackles well, better than most of our defensive players IMO. Maybe I'm off base. You seem perturbed by my comment though. You have a problem with Ayers?
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpaceAgePimp wrote:
Oh okay, I live in Phoenix, so I can't listen to Titans radio. We need a guy like Tony Gonzales (only cause I'm watching the game). A guy that you will not quit on. A guy that leads at practice and then you play hard for.

I agree, but looking over the roster I don't see that guy on the team. Hope somebody steps up.
SpaceAgePimp

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
-Hope- wrote:
s_camp wrote:

I'm disappointed he didn't rip them during the game, ya know, when it might have made a difference. Absurd, IMO, that nobody got upset until the damn thing was voer.

Agreed, a little fire during the game would be nice. But, what do I know.

BostonZombie

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
VinceYoung1010

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
VinceYoung1010 wrote:
s_camp wrote:
SpaceAgePimp wrote:
s_camp wrote:
gibbythemute wrote:
Good OP.

He doesn't do stupid crap like Griffin does. He doesn't quit like CJ does. He tackles well, better than most of our defensive players IMO. Maybe I'm off base. You seem perturbed by my comment though. You have a problem with Ayers?

I'm not bothered by your comment, I would love to be as high on Ayers as you but honestly my comment comes from a place of frustration. However, he's a second round pick and he should be making plays. I think when we watch games when McCarthy is playing he is so blatantly good, always around the ball, always making plays. Ayers can be somewhat invisible during games, which is just not something i'm going to stand up and applaud.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss the fire Finny brought every sunday...

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
1.Nate "The Great" Washington
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When it comes to pro football, I've not usually been the kind of guy to be like "The sky is falling." I like to be realistic about what I see.

What I see right now is a team that doesn't look like it has any business being in the NFL. These guys just don't look prepared to even compete at this level. That's what's most concerning to me at this point.

This team does not do the two fundamental things you need to do to win: 1. Run the football effectively, 2. Play great defense.

Look at the remaining schedule.

Detroit. Loss.
Houston. Loss.
Minnesota. Maybe.
Pittsburgh. Loss.
Buffalo. Loss.
Indianapolis. Loss.
Chicago. Loss.
Miami. Maybe.
Jacksonville. Maybe.
Houston. Loss.
Miami. Maybe.
Jacksonville. Maybe.
Houston. Loss.
Indianapolis. Maybe.
Green Bay. Loss.
Jacksonville. Maybe.

So that's five teams the Titans can maybe beat. 5-11 is what I see happening, but honestly I think they'll lose most of the games they'll maybe win and maybe beat a team they're not supposed to. So, 3-13 is really the most likely scenario.

Ockham wrote:
Yeah. We wouldn't want a power run blocker. We prefer the ole' let CJ get hit in the backfeild type run blocker. My bad.
justing101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant stand to watch Munchak. It looks like he has no passion and dont care about the game. We need a coach with fire and someone who can actually coach a team.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

justing101 wrote:
I cant stand to watch Munchak. It looks like he has no passion and dont care about the game. We need a coach with fire and someone who can actually coach a team.

I've seen him laughing on the sidelines, but it's the "haha, I can't believe we suck this much" kind of laugh. Happened last year, think I saw it in the SD game this year.

I'd much rather he try to do something during the game, rather than yell afterwards. Make the damn in-game adjustments.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: